DRDO and PSU's

But I believe that they cannot provide accurate targeting solutions. Pinpoint the location of flying objects.
Yup, that's pretty much all in radar 101.

Long boi waves = longer range but poor resolution
Smol waves = shorter range but high resolution

So the only way to use a longer wavelength radar for target engagement is to send a missile with active radar in the vague location of the target and then the on board seeker of missile does its job.
Your suggestions to neutralize OTH radars are welcome.
I would like to add one more suggestion.
Will a detonation of a very low yield neutron bomb in the ionosphere covering the area of interest put the OTH radar out of operation for a short time.
A very low yield neutron bomb mainly releases high energy charged particles which will interact with the ionosphere and temporarily disperse it.
Again...possible but not feasible.

There are targets that are considered "equivalent to nuclear attack" like the Three Gorges Dam in China. So even if you attack them with conventional weapon, that country would perceive it as a nuclear attack.

And here you're using a nuclear device. No matter how safe of a neutron bomb or how much miligram TNT equivalent bomb you use...my guy, you would be paying quite a spectacular price for jamming just one OTH radar.

Yup, that's pretty much all in radar 101.

Long boi waves = longer range but poor resolution
Smol waves = shorter range but high resolution

So the only way to use a longer wavelength radar for target engagement is to send a missile with active radar in the vague location of the target and then the on board seeker of missile does its job.

Again...possible but not feasible.

There are targets that are considered "equivalent to nuclear attack" like the Three Gorges Dam in China. So even if you attack them with conventional weapon, that country would perceive it as a nuclear attack.

And here you're using a nuclear device. No matter how safe of a neutron bomb or how much miligram TNT equivalent bomb you use...my guy, you would be paying quite a spectacular price for jamming just one OTH radar.
Yes,there is a risk of escalation if a nuclear device is used.
But, then the detonation would be outside the concerned country's Airspace.
Maybe the chances of escalation are 50-50.
We need to calculate the gains vs risks.

Any idea where are the Chinese OTH radars are located.
Do they have one on the Tibetan plateau.

Where is our(NTRO) OTH located.
How many OTH radars do we have.

Funny thing is we don't need an OTH to cover Pakistani Airspace. Their country has insignificant depth.

China is a different kind of beast.

But, then the detonation would be outside the concerned country's Airspace.
Even the perceived threat of a nuclear fallout is considered enough for a nuclear retaliation. This is one of the biggest reason why Russia is so hesitant to use even a tactical nuclear weapon around NATO countries.
Any idea where are the Chinese OTH radars are located.
Do they have one on the Tibetan plateau.
Okay, so listen carefully
Write a mail to info.nia@gov.in asking them to patch you up with someone from R&AW. Then he or she will answer this
Where is our(NTRO) OTH located.
How many OTH radars do we have.
As for our information, I'd recommend good ol IAF

😏

Even the perceived threat of a nuclear fallout is considered enough for a nuclear retaliation. This is one of the biggest reason why Russia is so hesitant to use even a tactical nuclear weapon around NATO countries.

Okay, so listen carefully
Write a mail to info.nia@gov.in asking them to patch you up with someone from R&AW. Then he or she will answer this

As for our information, I'd recommend good ol IAF

😏
A witty reply.
ROFL.

But, seriously with so many remote sensing satellites covering earth.
Nowadays nothing is totally secret.
Google Earth is just one provider of satellite imagery.
It is not totally impractical that satellite photos of OTH radar sites in China and India are available in the public domain. After all the radars have to be over ground and not underground.
I assumed that you might have seen such pics.

Zero focus on ergonomics or comfort. If this was created in 4.0 campaign, I wonder what kinda filth was created in the first three!

As a matter of fact, they wasted time creating this abomination because who in their right mind would want to sit on a cold arse metal surface on a wintery Bangalore morning. The corners and edges aren't rounded off properly making this prone to injury

Maybe give this to some intel agency who can use it while implementing their torture techniques...cold arse metal chair while being electrocuted is a deadly combination

Last edited:
Zero focus on ergonomics or comfort. If this was created in 4.0 campaign, I wonder what kinda filth was created in the first three!

As a matter of fact, they wasted time creating this abomination because who in their right mind would want to sit on a cold arse metal surface on a wintery Bangalore morning. The corners and edges aren't rounded off properly making this prone to injury

Maybe give this to some intel agency who can use it while implementing their torture techniques...cold arse metal chair while being electrocuted is a deadly combination

View: https://x.com/HALHQBLR/status/1843853917027017119

Ajj ka update lelo frands

Some of the interesting projects ongoing under idex.

Anti-Helicopter Missile Fired from Torpedo Tube of Submarine.

Guided Missile with Turbojet Engine.

Phased Array Multi-Beam Communication System for Ships and
Unmanned Platforms (Surface/Sub-Surface/Aerial)

Multi-Function Satcom and Tropo-Scatter Communication System for Shipborne Installation.

Lightweight Mini UAV Radar Based on Active Beam-Forming Technology.

Indigenous Development of Unmanned Airborne Combat Aircraft.

IMG_20241010_210301.jpg
IMG_20241010_210314.jpg
IMG_20241010_210328.jpg
IMG_20241010_210340.jpgIMG_20241010_210353.jpg

Babe! Wake up, IA has released a RFI for nEw GenERaTioN ATGM

Tailor made for Spike LR2 or Akeron MP atgm.
Few points where our MPATGM lacks- range of excess or no less than 4km and the fire, observe and update capability provided by a fibre optic connection.

This is the good old IA i remember where current made products are never inducted after going through hell of trials and a new goal post is set up for the next Uber weapon version.

I hope they induct MPATGM in its current config🤞. But there's a 99.98% chance that it won't be.

Anyway to guys crying about Mpatgm being overweight, again look at reqmts, it is not.

Babe! Wake up, IA has released a RFI for nEw GenERaTioN ATGM

Tailor made for Spike LR2 or Akeron MP atgm.
Few points where our MPATGM lacks- range of excess or no less than 4km and the fire, observe and update capability provided by a fibre optic connection.

This is the good old IA i remember where current made products are never inducted after going through hell of trials and a new goal post is set up for the next Uber weapon version.

I hope they induct MPATGM in its current config🤞. But there's a 99.98% chance that it won't be.

Anyway to guys crying about Mpatgm being overweight, again look at reqmts, it is not.
Same old modus operandi of imported army.

Keep dragging indigenous system in the name of trials at the same time relase a tailor made RFI for imported system.
1671562142431.png

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back