Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Isn't that a good thing? Promoting Indian cuisines & when they do stupid things these Abduls get exposed. Win Win for India
There are about 6 Indian restaurants within 20 miles from my house. All are well maintained, clean and serving mostly tasty food with decent to fantastic service. Granted they are on the expensive side.

Then there are 2 Paki restaurants. They try to identify themselves as Indian. They get classified as Indian. They are cheap but very dirty, bad service and atrocious food dripping with gallons of oil. Not to mention they sell beef.

So, No. The Paki restaurants are really not promoting Indian cuisine.

i dont like this type of Islamophobia in britian 😂...these pakistani or muslim r peacefully protesting. islam is too peaceful. ek insaan ka katal krna, puri insaaniyat ka katal krne jesa hai. or unke nabi to kuda fakene wali budiya ko uske ghar ja ke haal chal puchte hai😜.
ye british teenage girls khud indus+central asia+saudi+turk genes ke mixture se bane gore pakistani ko fasati hai. islam me to dusri ladkiyo ko ankh utha kr bhi nhi dekh sakte. nd pakistani ki strength bhi hindu indians se 10 time more hai. puri duniya pakistaniyo se jalti hai nd sajish bhi kr rahi.

Is there any Indian think tank analysis for western countries like UK and its future like they do for us ?

I really think US should consider getting rid of UK nukes and critical technologies. Maybe we should take advantage of it.

I seriously think this century would be either muslims win the demographic race if others just do nothing and accept it while complaining on the internet or civil wars break out in many countries including our own, while countries like SA, UAE, Qatar etc receiving the best minds and also wealth as people migrate there as they become more liberal with a tight control over their monarchy.

Australia is the one going to get all the UK products. Remember AUKUS. We will not get anything. Build our SSN, Semi-Cryo Rocket engine, Gas Turbine by grinding.

Just a Pakistani trying to make ends meet by maximizing $$$$$ from Twitter's revenue sharing feature.

Indians really need to stop providing $$$$$ to these bait accounts.
Indians also do this very thing. Its either blackpillers (seen huge rise in such accounts recently) using every incident or accident happening in India as a doomsday event or just some random guy posting unrelated engagement video or meme in the comments.

Indians also do this very thing. Its either blackpillers (seen huge rise in such accounts recently) using every incident or accident happening in India as a doomsday event or just some random guy posting unrelated engagement video or meme in the comments.
Fucking sub humans the lot are.

Frankly ruined the image of Indians even more. Every major twitter account, you'll have 3-4 Indian spammers posting replies for engagement $$$$.

A European guy was posting on Twitter recently how Tiktok is the best social media app on the internet as Indians don't have access to it. I initially felt pissed but then realized there's truth to it.

Fucking sub humans the lot are.

Frankly ruined the image of Indians even more. Every major twitter account, you'll have 3-4 Indian spammers posting replies for engagement $$$$.

A European guy was posting on Twitter recently how Tiktok is the best social media app on the internet as Indians don't have access to it. I initially felt pissed but then realized there's truth to it.
I dont take these European Mf's seriously anyways, Tiktok is the capital of cringe content and everything wrong in thesociety, its just how twitter its setup, it has actually has become gutter since Elon take over. Although I dont use Insta so I dont know if its like that too. I wanted to use twitter for news or updates related to sports and politics but its just a horrible place right now.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back