Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

@Gslv Mk3 2nd hand kanging upon Ewwnited Shitdom now :lol:
"Wurldz besht engineers" can't build steel from scratch anymore until inferior Indians help them do that...
View attachment 6120

"Our" $105 billion, lmao. Says the Paki while being dragged out of his car by White rioters.

"Many firms don't look to India first now to employ Engineers"

Sure, Paki.

india_the_epicenter_for_gccs-1024x576.jpeg

There is some serious cognitive dissonance among pakis that they simply can not accept that they're not India's equivalents. It's good for us they keep doing this "sooth asia sem2sem" forever, at least for our laughs lol.

It's a nation incapable of producing primary steel.

Our aerospace ecosystem has it's own faults & shortcomings but I still remember MIDHANI supplying Superalloys to HAL & GTRE even in the early 2010s.

Sem2sem, for sure.

It's a nation incapable of producing primary steel.

Our aerospace ecosystem has it's own faults & shortcomings but I still remember MIDHANI supplying Superalloys to HAL & GTRE even in the early 2010s.

Sem2sem, for sure.
Just how shallow their economy is?
1723376853957.png

That's 2021 figures, only gone worse from there. That's like 40 times less than India.
Even the world steel figures are estimates based on partial data showing some 5 million tonnes, when irl they've touched this figure only once 7 years back.
1723377101573.png

I think even $200 billion is an exaggeration, their actual GDP would be less than $150 billion.

Privileges of being pakistani...

Just how shallow their economy is?
View attachment 6130

That's 2021 figures, only gone worse from there. That's like 40 times less than India.
Even the world steel figures are estimates based on partial data showing some 5 million tonnes, when irl they've touched this figure only once 7 years back.
View attachment 6132

I think even $200 billion is an exaggeration, their actual GDP would be less than $150 billion.

I almost missed this.

Their steel consumption is 7 million tonnes. Ours is some 140 million tonnes.

That's for a population less than 6X larger. More than 3X per capita.

And these Bhikaris have the audacity to do sem2sem lol.

Wow. This is HUGE!!!

It is very clear ISI (army too) is divided with their loyalties between Munir and Hamid camps. India needs to take full advantage of the situation.

Since their military is always about who can make the most moolah it was always divided. It's just that we haven't seen it. When military and intelligence is about wealth and opulence no one is loyal to anyone apart from how much they can make. US was the sugar daddy which kept giving. Now that tap is turned off they are forced to look elsewhere. Chinese sugar daddy doesn't give but takes everything from you. So, right now the land they are supposed to protect is their sugar daddy. They will milk it dry.

Every single year their military elite will only increase. All those retiring generals want a piece of the pie. I predict more and more of these housing societies will pop up to house their generals. There will be no end to their greed for land. We just have to wait and watch and see how long their slaves(people) will put up with it.

Afgan Tea was FANTASTIC fame Paki (ISI Chief) arrested and court martialed. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
Ab jaake JAIL me TEA PARTY kariyo re Paki. TEA WAS FANTISTIC! :tea: :lol:

1723483395016.png

1723483010820.png
1723483031081.png

Pakis are shocked that Indian Stock market is 200 times bigger than theirs. All these years they thought that both of us are sem2sem

1723576797252.png
What even is surprising here? Most of their companies struggle to generate even a billion dollars in revenue but expect the world to believe they're some $375 billion ekanamy...

I won't be exaggerating if I say Indian Railways generates more revenue each year than all listed paki companies combined. Maybe they would be a bit higher but that's it. Their unlisted firms are another bunch of sand castles who're just into real estate similar to any other country, except mostly that's the ONLY thing their biggest unlisted firms are.

What even is surprising here? Most of their companies struggle to generate even a billion dollars in revenue but expect the world to believe they're some $375 billion ekanamy...

I won't be exaggerating if I say Indian Railways generates more revenue each year than all listed paki companies combined. Maybe it would be a bit higher but that's it. Their unlisted firms are another bunch of sand castles who're just into real estate similar to any other country, except mostly that's the ONLY thing their biggest unlisted firms are.
What companies they even have 🤣🤣🤣

Abdul jihad service
Hussain goat provider
Halala center Ltd

On a serious note, I doubt that it's even 27 Billion as stated, a lot of these are fauji front businesses held up by govt shenanigans. Goatshagger's best investment is real estate 🤣 🤣

Since their military is always about who can make the most moolah it was always divided. It's just that we haven't seen it. When military and intelligence is about wealth and opulence no one is loyal to anyone apart from how much they can make. US was the sugar daddy which kept giving. Now that tap is turned off they are forced to look elsewhere. Chinese sugar daddy doesn't give but takes everything from you. So, right now the land they are supposed to protect is their sugar daddy. They will milk it dry.

Every single year their military elite will only increase. All those retiring generals want a piece of the pie. I predict more and more of these housing societies will pop up to house their generals. There will be no end to their greed for land. We just have to wait and watch and see how long their slaves(people) will put up with it.

Can't we just bribe the Paki army and take over POK and GB?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back