India at Olympics

Sen has a h2h of 1-7 against Axelsen.

Axelsen has been the best player in the world by far over the last 5-6 years. Axelsen winning odds are 1.08 (90% winning chance) just to give you an idea about what a heavy favorite he is against Sen.
Top quality badminton played by Sen. Sen very quickly adapted to the situation and change its way play. Sen will going to get good experience.

He is just 22,bahut agge jayenga

We need some kind of r and d to bring down the cost of sports training as well. Some kind of model that let us decrease the overhead cost.

I thought shooting was a relatively economically in comparison.
Ya'll Nibbiars with 25 rupees per round and using upto 100 rounds per day it's hardly anything but economical, even if the cost is pored by the local authorities, sport organizations, federation and state Governments.

Last edited:
Ya'll Nibbiars The reason what China performs better is they have sports school's universities where the only circulam primamary is sport with others subject less or hardly emphasized. With almost all costs covered. Not just training but living and other expense, they had this system in place since late 50's and many joined it then due to better facilities and almost all expenses were covered back then and now due to make a full fledged career in sports so that's why they had a sport culture from ground level till the International one.

Now we are replicating this upto a certain extenets with many states are building or announced dedicated sports institutions and universities under their controls.

Indian footballers barely get the environment, training, good coaches and nutrition even if they start early in their childhood besides there is no support from local or govt let's not bring up the controversy regarding AIFF .
thats what i m saying, people r not interested in football that much...why u guys pushing it artificially? nd football fans logic is stop spending money in cricket betterment..who the hell these guys to say that. cricket money is coming from its fans, not from government. why dont these football fans make groups nd start going to watch football match in stadiums. they cant fill 30000-40000 stadium nd cry no one is caring about football. these football fans not go for football development, but only to fight with cricket fans in social media.

thats what i m saying, people r not interested in football that much...why u guys pushing it artificially? nd football fans logic is stop spending money in cricket betterment..who the hell these guys to say that. cricket money is coming from its fans, not from government. why dont these football fans make groups nd start going to watch football match in stadiums. they cant fill 30000-40000 stadium nd cry no one is caring about football. these football fans not go for football development, but only to fight with cricket fans in social media.
It is still the case in Kerala, WB and N East where ISL games are well attended. Rest the idea is if we can get a slice of the viewership for European matches then it will have some sort of a desirable effect. Audience which watches Real Madrid is not watching N East united v Kerala blasters.

Reactions: SKC
It is still the case in Kerala, WB and N East where ISL games are well attended. Rest the idea is if we can get a slice of the viewership for European matches then it will have some sort of a desirable effect. Audience which watches Real Madrid is not watching N East united v Kerala blasters.
yes kerala, goa, west bengal nd north east watches football...but not in sufficient number. i m 100% sure cricket fans r far bigger in kerala nd west bengal. north east hv little population.
look every state hv football fans. i m from uttarakhand nd we played both (football nd cricket) in our childhood. we also want indian football team win games nd play world cup. but dont expect we r true football fans. we never spend money to watch football match in stadium. neither we spend our time to watch football match in TV. but we love to play football in evening with friends. thats kind of football fans in india mostly. 😂

yes kerala, goa, west bengal nd north east watches football...but not in sufficient number. i m 100% sure cricket fans r far bigger in kerala nd west bengal. north east hv little population.
look every state hv football fans. i m from uttarakhand nd we played both (football nd cricket) in our childhood. we also want indian football team win games nd play world cup. but dont expect we r true football fans. we never spend money to watch football match in stadium. neither we spend our time to watch football match in TV. but we love to play football in evening with friends. thats kind of football fans in india mostly. 😂
Also Goa, Kolhapur, where cricket is a secondary sport.

football needs big names for people to come in

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back