India at Olympics

Result after Javelin qualifications:

View attachment 5424

This time both Anderson and Julian are in form. There will be good completion in the finals.
Neeraj will win a medal. I'm not sure if it'll be a gold. Just a hunch. I hope I'm wrong.

Anderson, Weber and Jakub can beat him on a good day.

This is present olympics standing in olympics, pathetic, really pathetic, India's medals tally doesn't look like a tally of 1 billion plus people but a tally of some pacific developed island whose main business is tourism and whose population does not even reach Punjab.
Also, question to everyone, if I am not wrong wrestling was not included in this olympics right?
Screenshot_2024-08-06-18-09-26-809_com.android.chrome.jpg
Why did the Turks got silver ?
How is olyampic medal score even counted ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Neeraj will win a medal. I'm not sure if it'll be a gold. Just a hunch. I hope I'm wrong.

Anderson, Weber and Jakub can beat him on a good day.
Yeah!

I think one of these three fumbled in Tokyo and Neeraj managed to win Gold. For long we are not seeing more than 90 mtr throw in Olympics.

by d way, which phogat sister u r talking about? arent they r 4 sisters. r u talking about second number sister??
There are 6 .
Actually Vinesh isn't the daughter of mahavir phogat , rather she is the daughter of his brother rajpal phogat .
All the daughters of that family are wrestlers
Gita, babita , Priyanka , Sangeeta , vinesh and Ritu .
Rajpal phogat was murdered in a land dispute thus mahavir raised the six girls , four his own daughters along with vinesh and priyanka phogat who are is nieces.

There are 6 .
Actually Vinesh isn't the daughter of mahavir phogat , rather she is the daughter of his brother rajpal phogat .
All the daughters of that family are wrestlers
Gita, babita , Priyanka , Sangeeta , vinesh and Ritu .
Rajpal phogat was murdered in a land dispute thus mahavir raised the six girls , four his own daughters along with vinesh and priyanka phogat who are is nieces.
One of his niece, daughter of his brother died in 2021. Ritika Phogat commited suicide after losing a wrestling match. Inner circles had it that she was humiliated by uncle Mahavir.

Looks like phogat family is overhyped and bordering criminal mentality..
BJP even accepted some of these creatures in the party..

Indian Wrestlers were know to have lot of controversies. Remember Sushil Kumar Olympian and World Champion, guy killed an junior wrestler due to jealously. Simillar incident of Wrestlers trying to hurt fellow wrestlers.

Just good old shitshow.

Indian Wrestlers were know to have lot of controversies. Remember Sushil Kumar Olympian and World Champion, guy killed an junior wrestler due to jealously. Simillar incident of Wrestlers trying to hurt fellow wrestlers.

Just good old shitshow.
Oh wow! Sushil Kumar is lodged in Tihar jail and has been in prison since 2021 without bail. I wasn't aware of this.

What a fall for the dual Olympic medalist!

Just good old shitshow.
Not jealousy. But gang war. Both were part of notorious gangs. Sushil from Bawna and Sagar Dhankar from Kala Jathedi.

Fact remains, Sushil is the best wrestler we had in modern times. Had he not involved in gangs would have definitely won us gold. His last CWG gold was phenomenal. Most matches were finished within a minute.

Not just that he won 2008 and 2012 Olympics medal in 66 kg weight category which was then abolished by IWF. He then started with just another category of 74 kg and won 2 CWG golds before moving to gangs..

He had come up from very humble background but couldn't digest the fame and money. His arrogance brought him down.

In a sport of raw power and strength, he outshined everyone even after being a strict vegetarian.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back