India at Olympics

Tweet started by a non punjabi/haryanvi targetting south ironically whose twitter DP name is also rooting for Dara Singh who is from South but his name is based on popular wrestler of yesteryears from Punjab.

Thats a real criss cross entangled masala

Last edited:
that tweet is framed in such a way to elicit engagement farming. be that as it may.

olympics is not the only game in town. my own college used to run a chess program, some of them who became grand masters later, we used to see them as kids on our campus.

View attachment 6016View attachment 6017

Ezsaza my brozzer try to understand the psychology behind this. There is a psychological aspect hidden behind all the north vs south.

I could write a Book about it but I will try to keep it short. Please try to forgive me upon the horrible grammer, I was never that good in English.

This phenomenon that you see is part of what I call "Pajeet Mentality". Most Indians dont give a shit about anything, they have surface level knowledege and Involvment in any aspect of human life be it sports, politics, education, culture. SM has further given legitiamcy to these poor souls by giving audience to them. Result being such souls create a ecochamber and bathe in their own misery.
"Misery", I said the word misery because thats what most Indian feel. We have been robbed of our sense of pride and self resepct over the course of 1000 years and now that sense has been replaced by a detrimental senses of Caste Pride, Colour Pride, Race pride, State pride.
We are literally starved and deperate for recognition. And When some one does get it we tend to pursue the indivisuals caste and state. Indians want the honey without working for it, without celebrating the sense of effort and hard work. Any achievement in so rare that we cannot share it with others and celebrate it in its purest sense.

The way most Indians are acting after such a performance you would be thinking Australian must be over the moon by winning so many medals, but thats not the case, olympics do occupy the attention of aussies as much as it does for Indians. Thats becasue Sports is a leisure for most Australians and they play sports purely for the sake of it. They celebrate the idea of Exerting their bodies to its fullest and a sense of competition. Us Indians dont want these aspects of sports we just want the medal and later kang upon it.

India is a nation of 1.5 billion we are an equivalent of some 30 medium size countries population wise. The fact that we dont have proper Sports events of our own is nauseous. We dont want to imrpove ourselves we want to pull others down by winning medal.

The guys who kang upon this have probably lever touched a sporting equipments in their life. Sports is a celebration and more the number of people participating in it the merrier it is.

I welcome the idea of sporting culture across all states nothing to put other people down upon.

Ezsaza my brozzer try to understand the psychology behind this. There is a psychological aspect hidden behind all the north vs south.

I could write a Book about it but I will try to keep it short. Please try to forgive me upon the horrible grammer, I was never that good in English.

This phenomenon that you see is part of what I call "Pajeet Mentality". Most Indians dont give a shit about anything, they have surface level knowledege and Involvment in any aspect of human life be it sports, politics, education, culture. SM has further given legitiamcy to these poor souls by giving audience to them. Result being such souls create a ecochamber and bathe in their own misery.
"Misery", I said the word misery because thats what most Indian feel. We have been robbed of our sense of pride and self resepct over the course of 1000 years and now that sense has been replaced by a detrimental senses of Caste Pride, Colour Pride, Race pride, State pride.
We are literally starved and deperate for recognition. And When some one does get it we tend to pursue the indivisuals caste and state. Indians want the honey without working for it, without celebrating the sense of effort and hard work. Any achievement in so rare that we cannot share it with others and celebrate it in its purest sense.

The way most Indians are acting after such a performance you would be thinking Australian must be over the moon by winning so many medals, but thats not the case, olympics do occupy the attention of aussies as much as it does for Indians. Thats becasue Sports is a leisure for most Australians and they play sports purely for the sake of it. They celebrate the idea of Exerting their bodies to its fullest and a sense of competition. Us Indians dont want these aspects of sports we just want the medal and later kang upon it.

India is a nation of 1.5 billion we are an equivalent of some 30 medium size countries population wise. The fact that we dont have proper Sports events of our own is nauseous. We dont want to imrpove ourselves we want to pull others down by winning medal.

The guys who kang upon this have probably lever touched a sporting equipments in their life. Sports is a celebration and more the number of people participating in it the merrier it is.

I welcome the idea of sporting culture across all states nothing to put other people down upon.
very well written sire also there is a big problem of pulling down the successful people among us.

daily i see people discussing what and how ambanis should spend their money ,how adani is looting the country ,even in the families the less successful guys shit on more succesful people rather than celebrating their success .This attitude is the worst and in conjunction to what you have written.

Bhai, Japan has not to fight for a gold, they have won more than 5 gold this olympics only we Indians have to do this.
Here a Medal is most important.
You can see what is India situation here, it is the most disgusting.
For one-one medal we have to fight.
We don't have any buffer zone like a powerhouse named Japan.
You should have seem Japan position in Asian games.

Case in point is this shit
Video was called
" Why olyampic are a waste of money for india.
Screenshot_2024-08-10-16-16-34-314_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Comment one : the bait Screenshot_2024-08-10-16-15-20-445_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
The reply to the bait .
You are absolutely correct here .
Dear admin solar scion.

I generally don't feel funny at such comments but this comment both of the bait and the baited was so outrageous that it I laughd for few minutes .

Well....
AnyBodyCanDance.. ABCD ,
dance India dance etc might get us some medal there.
Wasn't there an Indian dance group KINGS who made lot of TSUNAMIS internationally.

If you'd told me a month ago, that Prabhu Deva and Rhitik Roshan have just as much of a chance of being the primordial inspiration for a future Indian olympic medalist as PT Usha would, i would not have believed you.

Most underrated sports state in India is Manipur, specially the meiteis. Their king was a big supporter sports, and they have neighbourhood clubs for all different kind of sports.

Apart from many national level hockey, football players, they have also given us Mirabai and Mary kom.
Also produced a lot of good archers.

Haryana and Manipur are perhaps the only 2 states with a "sports" culture.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back