Indian Army Armored Vehicles

The scenario is countering Chinese tanks in high altitude battlefields.

Convince me how a single Zorawar LT is better than having four Mahindra ALSV, each armed with 16 long range ATGMs.

I always wonder, why are these vehicles in desert camo up in the mountains where they dont blend!!
I feel the same, desert tan color scheme can satisfy requirements of the Western Borders and Ladakh sectors while olive green in Kashmir and North East. An effective digital pattern camo is enough to blend in most of the areas.

Something like this
30595268_10214537564860174_5432803763066765312_o.jpg
EcOKI04U4AAAlSE

I feel the same, desert tan color scheme can satisfy requirements of the Western Borders and Ladakh sectors while olive green in Kashmir and North East. An effective digital pattern camo is enough to blend in most of the areas.

Something like this
View attachment 10293
EcOKI04U4AAAlSE
Exactly. Unless they blend in, in an active conflict they will stand out like sore thumbs for drones to pick them off one by one.

Exactly. Unless they blend in, in an active conflict they will stand out like sore thumbs for drones to pick them off one by one.
LoL you're expecting too much from gernails who were A ok with orange fibre on insas and ragtag militia uniform and blue adidas bags with white snow shoes on black pants !

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back