Indian Army: News and Updates

no offense to these officers, they sweat their blood to keep us safe, but on this we need our own OS for military is total bs, there are several reason why windows ibased network is much effective than linux,even chinese uses windows in their most of c4 networks, i agree windows os and its associated network is highly vulnerable, as same goes for linux and similar os, if you give me a windows 2008 r2 server and centos os 6 or 7 server for penetration testing, i will have 8 out of 10 times success on centos, where windows 2008 i may have 5 or 6 success, It is mostly because when it comes to deploying an operating system in large scale for critical infrastructure, windows make it easy to maintain and secure, but for open source linux based system a large scale implementation always require high degree of customization for each type of linux os present in that cluster, I also like to say what Indian Gov (Central Gov) have now in cyber defense very much capable (if any one remembers 3 or 4 years back in DFI I was ranting about how week and misconfigured some of Central Gov networks when I did an assessment).

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back