Indian Politics and Democracy

The anomaly started at our inception.

A nation that lies to itself because a megalomaniac leader asked us not to trust the two-nation theory; and allowed hardcore Islamists to draw wrong conclusions for us (the first education minister) about the viability of Pakistan that almost became a bonafide Western 5-Eye ally, still at par militarily with nuclear weapons. Ironically added more wrong conclusions and still doing it like the creation of Bangladesh to negate it further is supposed to see the chickens of this theory coming back home to roost.

How obtuse a nation can be that went for an overdramatic idea of a secular constitutional democracy that did not bother to formally describe secularism which anyhow got back into the preamble illegally to hound Hindus forever. That did not profile and project the demography and its traits. A nation that lost thousands of its sons in the hands of Khalistanis to whom we did nothing wrong till they held the whole state to ransom with the help of Pakistan and captured the highest shrine also revered by Hindus to spew hate and with military-grade fortifications. We did nothing wrong as the shrine was given back with no systematic onslaught on their small population till they killed the most powerful leader.

Yet we are repeatedly offering them a chance to be back in the mainstream getting Hindu blood wasted while pursuing both Jihadis and Khalistanis. Yet we are not targeting the root cause. Yet we endure all the insults as they have made negative alliances with our enemies.

I can add more reasons to that ordeal but in a nutshell, do whatever you want we are losing this fight till we are not ready to call their bluff.
Absolutely brother, no need to trust sewer rats that deviate from the teachings of dharma and immense wisdom it offers but reality is ignorance has taken roots in the great lands of Bharat and even Mahadev will not bless us with a leader that has the back bone and stamina until people start using their brain.

One stops respecting their lineage in your own ancestral land then you are done for. This is 1000% true and look any where around the world, its undeniable.

I like your last statement as this is the bitter truth

"do whatever you want we are losing this fight till we are not ready to call their bluff"

Political acumen like AJ did diddly-squat when Modi tried his hands on Judicial and land reforms during his first term.

To add more: On the contrary, Modi did better when both AJ and SS were not at the helm.
AJ is equal part clown and equal part seasoned politician that can't be different from any other one like Jairam or Chidambaram and so on....probably never won LS seat either.

The anomaly started at our inception.

A nation that lies to itself because a megalomaniac leader asked us not to trust the two-nation theory; and allowed hardcore Islamists to draw wrong conclusions for us (the first education minister) about the viability of Pakistan that almost became a bonafide Western 5-Eye ally, still at par militarily with nuclear weapons. Ironically added more wrong conclusions and still doing it like the creation of Bangladesh to negate it further is supposed to see the chickens of this theory coming back home to roost.

How obtuse a nation can be that went for an overdramatic idea of a secular constitutional democracy that did not bother to formally describe secularism which anyhow got back into the preamble illegally to hound Hindus forever. That did not profile and project the demography and its traits. A nation that lost thousands of its sons in the hands of Khalistanis to whom we did nothing wrong till they held the whole state to ransom with the help of Pakistan and captured the highest shrine also revered by Hindus to spew hate and with military-grade fortifications. We did nothing wrong as the shrine was given back with no systematic onslaught on their small population till they killed the most powerful leader.

Yet we are repeatedly offering them a chance to be back in the mainstream getting Hindu blood wasted while pursuing both Jihadis and Khalistanis. Yet we are not targeting the root cause. Yet we endure all the insults as they have made negative alliances with our enemies.

I can add more reasons to that ordeal but in a nutshell, do whatever you want we are losing this fight till we are not ready to call their bluff.
India taking the disatorous path by the early traitorous leaders will haunt India forever.
The British gave India a fantastic opportunity and the swines who were
in power decided to throw the country into the gutter.
British said India for hindus Pakistan for muslims why didn't we
follow the rule? Pakistan did.

Last edited:
Hindu street power has been destroyed by modi'. What fking street power? The only street power hindus ever had belonged to BJP-RSS and it's off shoots. Even that was limited in scope and region. The only state in South India where the street power ever existed is Kerala. In west, only Gujarat. In East, nada.
And out side of RSS offshoots, hindus have not covered themselves in glory since independence to shout 'street power'. Even today all it takes is a dozen muzzie 12 year olds with stones to make hundreds of us run to police to lodge a complaint.
It's hilarious to see people talking about destroying something that never existed.
It is clear you are not someone that is aware.....Babri did not happen without street power, even today in some parts of MP, this power is real and peaceful's mind their actions because of that.....this cuckoo gang totally neutralized all offshoots of one truly Bharat oriented organization like RSS itself....VHP, BD and other minor ones that you may not be aware. So many RSS workers are killed in Kerala under this leadership, not a single cry out. Why would he, Kerala or WB does not get into his arithmetic. Those of us that grew up in "real bastis" know what it used to be and what it is now....just ABVP in my days in 90s and now, no comparision.

@Parsad, Let me ask you. You picked on a point I made in a conversation with @Blademaster. The member @Blademaster suggested that the 3rd term of Modi is guarded/hindered because of the absence of Arun Jaitley. I responded to negate that point because AJ is not relevant to Modi's 3rd term.

Kindly add your POV from this specific disagreement rather than taking it to a tangent.

Well, someone wanted Modi to turn BJP leaders into Arun Jaitley's.
My response was to that.

You can't turn someone into a Arun Jaitley or Modi or Shah.

It is clear you are not someone that is aware.....Babri did not happen without street power, even today in some parts of MP, this power is real and peaceful's mind their actions because of that.....this cuckoo gang totally neutralized all offshoots of one truly Bharat oriented organization like RSS itself....VHP, BD and other minor ones that you may not be aware. So many RSS workers are killed in Kerala under this leadership, not a single cry out. Why would he, Kerala or WB does not get into his arithmetic. Those of us that grew up in "real bastis" know what it used to be and what it is now....just ABVP in my days in 90s and now, no comparision.

That less hindu street power, more RSS-BJP street power.

Hindus did contribute extensively but the ones on the street mostly were the ones from RSS, VHP and BD.

None of the organizations are neutered.
They go about doing their job. The only difference is that they don't come out to set fire or murder anymore. If you are asking BD and VHP members to go out on street and kill people or harm people, you are asking other people to do things that you don't want to.

you grew up 'real bastis'? great for you man. I grew up in villages. What do I know right?

That less hindu street power, more RSS-BJP street power.

Hindus did contribute extensively but the ones on the street mostly were the ones from RSS, VHP and BD.

None of the organizations are neutered.
They go about doing their job. The only difference is that they don't come out to set fire or murder anymore. If you are asking BD and VHP members to go out on street and kill people or harm people, you are asking other people to do things that you don't want to.

you grew up 'real bastis'? great for you man. I grew up in villages. What do I know right?
Shiv sena's street power was hugh even being in opposition, apart from rss vhp they also had street power

every time i come across videos of this srinivas, thought that pops in my head is that he is either going to be a minister or a CM one day. he is exactly the kind of chap that the family prefers, someone who can go to any lengths to prove his loyalty.
He is what they call - "a useful idi*t"
A perfect pawn for post of CM or some important cabinet minister!

Well I see separatist, communists all kinds of filthy individuals in villages. Even in state government jobs there are people with extreme jatiwadi and separatist mindset. My village is very near to Punjab and I have relatives in villages around ghaggar river , beleive me large number of people have separatist mindset there. Even extended families of soldiers who serve in the army have Khalistani mindset. Dehatis are worst kind of people that you ever encounter. They don't care about national interests, they love freebies. Most successful people leave villages for good and never turned back, but I occasionally visit my village to look after my farm land, some time have to visit family functions, beleive me dehati mindset and their disregard for everything they get from state is appalling. Lack of knowledge, the way they love conspiracy theories, you get the feeling as if you are interacting with Pakistanis. This "Jai Jawan Jai Kisan" is a big hoax/facade , most soldiers are looted off their savings by these so called kisaans. When soldiers fight the enemy in Kashmir, their wives and children get regular torture by these dehatis, you can imagine what widows of soldiers have to go through .

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back