Indian Politics and Democracy

So whats stopping us now ? We can start our own social media campaign and outreach program. I am willing to contribute time and effort ( as an IT professional).
Sam Soros Ecosystem.. And probable BJP antipathy

No, i mean us. as in people here. We can always start social media accounts, boost signal, SEO it, etc - i am professionally competent at the technical aspects of this & i am game.
(y) Good but Starting political social media accounts without political backing is recipe for disaster. Even right now i dont think there are any less media accounts which are pro govt. But they are allegedly shadow banned or just dont get the boosting.

I was reading Swarajya post election analysis of punjab harayana. One thing was the highlight- people ditched tv for internet. Were spending 2-4 hrs on phone for content!

No, i mean us. as in people here. We can always start social media accounts, boost signal, SEO it, etc - i am professionally competent at the technical aspects of this & i am game.
let me tell you during last election, I tried my best to counter AMERICAN AND CHINA RAKHAILS whether on Twitter or on Reddit, but the organized propaganda was such huge that it was like fighting with 100 Hyenas.
These SELLOUTS get full support from Chinese bots, Westerners LGBTQ+ and most importantly Paikhanastani "Indian in the name" only accounts.

(y) Good but Starting political social media accounts without political backing is recipe for disaster. Even right now i dont think there are any less media accounts which are pro govt. But they are allegedly shadow banned or just dont get the boosting.

I was reading Swarajya post election analysis of punjab harayana. One thing was the highlight- people ditched tv for internet. Were spending 2-4 hrs on phone for content!
Then we can magnify their boosting.
I know the technical part of this inside-out. Reality is, no matter how much you shadow-ban or de-boost accounts, if there is sufficient traffic and quotes from said account, it will override the algorithm and go to the top.
This is a battle- they will ban us, we will start again, just like how we did from DFI to DFB. We can't just sit around and go 'bahumbug, they fuck with us, what to do' and then dhoti-shiver. We do what the moozies did for the first 10 years of social media - get banned, restart, get banned, restart, etc.

I think its high time we did something to boost social media posts that align with our worldvision. With 5 years, we still have time to make an impact, particularly if we time it well before the elections but the groundwork has to be done now.

If BJP does not give two shits about Social Media and Modi baba does Mankey bath as usual business. They are doomed to fail. Also high time for them to give the state leaders an space to do decisions in terms of Election strategy for State and Lok sabha. You don't have business to interfere in UP when you consider Yogi as an next big man to lead BJP. Stop the ridiculous micromanaging which is screwing up everything.

Finally smoke the entire influencers who are basically red flags and sell outs for anything. Dig dirt and close them. (All of them are dirty scums)

Then we can magnify their boosting.
I know the technical part of this inside-out. Reality is, no matter how much you shadow-ban or de-boost accounts, if there is sufficient traffic and quotes from said account, it will override the algorithm and go to the top.
This is a battle- they will ban us, we will start again, just like how we did from DFI to DFB. We can't just sit around and go 'bahumbug, they fuck with us, what to do' and then dhoti-shiver. We do what the moozies did for the first 10 years of social media - get banned, restart, get banned, restart, etc.

I think its high time we did something to boost social media posts that align with our worldvision. With 5 years, we still have time to make an impact, particularly if we time it well before the elections but the groundwork has to be done now.
cool Garuda.. I think this can be done. Form team, on content and delivery. More languages content could be disseminated - more it would be better.

Divyakirti's nonsense is demonic. If the metro runs in the basement, then are there no entry and exit points? Is there no gate in Palika Bazar? Is there waterlogging outside it? Comparing the metro with the stuffing of children like sheep in connivance with the corrupt system is a different kind of cunningness.

View: https://x.com/ajeetbharti/status/1818347012968137109

I don't know why these thugs have not been arrested yet??

All these thugs should be arrested and jailed.

But Delhi police arrested a innocent car owner. A old story about "Andheri Nagri chaupat Raja" proved real.

Last edited:
say average of a lakh of spending per year,
if 10 lakh are taking UPSC coaching, it's 10,000 crores.
if 25 lakh are taking NEET coaching, another 25,000 crore
if 2.5 lakh are taking JEE coaching another 2500 crore

looks like a few more categories added together, coaching as industry will be reaching 1 lakh crore business.

Coaching industry (Scams ) are much bigger than this. Coaching and tuitions menace is everywhere.

Just imagine coaching advertisements occupy half of advertisement space in a city compared with rest of all business.

Half of household savings go into childrens study including collage/school.

All these years, we used to cry about how Kashmiri Hindus were killed and thrown out of the valley, lamenting the incompetence of the central government back then. It was a painful reminder of how weak and defenseless we are in our own home.

As always, history repeats itself. We're witnessing the same thing again. History isn't just about remembering facts or feeling proud of the past; it's about understanding the consequences of our actions and inactions. It's about learning from it to prevent and mitigate similar events in the future.

The Kukis have become too bold. Their speeches resemble the Mujahids' mass gatherings in the early '90s. Just like them, they're on their way to establishing the first Christian autonomous state. Like our predecessors, we're witnessing yet another exodus of Hindus.

All these years, we used to cry about how Kashmiri Hindus were killed and thrown out of the valley, lamenting the incompetence of the central government back then. It was a painful reminder of how weak and defenseless we are in our own home.

As always, history repeats itself. We're witnessing the same thing again. History isn't just about remembering facts or feeling proud of the past; it's about understanding the consequences of our actions and inactions. It's about learning from it to prevent and mitigate similar events in the future.

The Kukis have become too bold. Their speeches resemble the Mujahids' mass gatherings in the early '90s. Just like them, they're on their way to establishing the first Christian autonomous state. Like our predecessors, we're witnessing yet another exodus of Hindus.
Well In Haryana also there is a SGPC ka dalla from Rohtak, he is a recent convert to Mac Sikhism. He regularly bad mouth Hinduism and want to convert all Jats of Haryana into Sikhism. But nowadays he is getting frustrated because he is not getting any success.

1.bjp-mla-bajpai-opposes-up-govt-bill-on-nazul-land

https://indianexpress.com/article/c...i-opposes-up-govt-bill-on-nazul-land-9487744/

69 IQ of UP BJP

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back