Indian Politics and Democracy

Now, Mudi can d1e peacefully. We're on the right track to become Vishwaguru.

View: https://x.com/erbmjha/status/1817808166878330904?t=N6Aj7xC-RfTgpfY1NoDAcg&s=19

And how the fuck is Modi responsible for this? This happened under decades of corrupted Congress rule and SP rule which BJP is trying to overcome. Enough with your stupid BJP/Modi baiting. They did not create this situation. They are trying to rectify this situation and guess what? UP voted for the other fuckers that made this happen. So cast your aspersions to the people that enabled it in the first place.

Wow can’t believe that I have to agree with this guy!

On a lighter note, fk Olympics do khatakhat instead :roflb:

View: https://x.com/timesalgebraind/status/1817807973499982014?s=46

A champu party who's entire economic policy is khatakhat with debt which pakistan, bangladesh, srilanka and other such banana republics have indulged in by taking enormous amounts of debt is concerned that capex heavy olympics project will harm India. But then we have hundreds of millions of geniuses within who still vote for them, so I don't blame pappu and his pets.

There is Asian games and Commonwealth games infrastructure in Delhi. Hardly used and decaying.

Sir, I have seen with my own eyes athletes using those infrastructure freely.

May be you have seen on specific time but overall facilities being used.

Reactions: SKC
Isme Mudi kaha se aa gaya. Oggy ji kaha Gaye ? 40 lakh aspirants wala Constable ka re-exam dubara nahi ho raha usse . Paper Leak huye 6 mahine ho Gaye.

How this relates to vishwaguru. IMHO it tells that whole society is beyond redemption.

And how the fuck is Modi responsible for this? This happened under decades of corrupted Congress rule and SP rule which BJP is trying to overcome. Enough with your stupid BJP/Modi baiting. They did not create this situation. They are trying to rectify this situation and guess what? UP voted for the other fuckers that made this happen. So cast your aspersions to the people that enabled it in the first place.

That's what I say, they memorise one sentence and keep repeating it for everything.

Vishwaguru likh deta hu... Cool lagega.

That isn't the point. Freedom to critique politicians/culture etc has been a part of humanity ever since humans started to record history. It isn't right that these people face arrest warrants for speaking against some aspects of Indian society or the government.

This is a malaise. Police is to enforce law and order. Why is it being used as a tool to intimidate? Is speaking against rape a crime that Vir Das faced arrest warrants? If we really want India to be "developed", it means letting people express dissent, especially when it isn't violent.

I support BJP. But I most certainly don't support this low level behavior. The state shouldn't have the power to suppress non violent dissent just because the fragile ego of some people was hurt.
These so called comedians are not critiquing, they are blatantly lying. Like say India is a rape capital and it is blasted 24*7 in all TV channels in India as well as west even china and paki. Indian males are rapist. All these are lies.
West has already separated christianity. There religion is not badmouthed. But for India everything Hinduism,cow, caste, curry is bad. Muslims have highest rape crimes from India to Europe to USA. You know it. Does your vir das has courage to say anything.
Most arrest of comedians and reporters are done in Non bjp states like you cant say anything against mamata, stalin, tejasvi yadav etc.

If you are a bjp supporter , you would have known this things already

Last edited:
Now, Mudi can d1e peacefully. We're on the right track to become Vishwaguru.

View: https://x.com/erbmjha/status/1817808166878330904?t=N6Aj7xC-RfTgpfY1NoDAcg&s=19

@Blademaster @Nutcracker @Suga
Relax guys. It's nothing to do with Modi. Just a jibe, like Mudi shud rejin.

Yogi showed a big weakness. Surrendering or compromising with the efficiency is a big L.

During his fine days, Modi had paraded Khattar and other CMs on number of state issues, Rampal case was one such example, schooling Mohan Yadav another one.

Bjp has totally gone off-track. Central leadership not taking cognizance of states even some central ministries is not good for its survival in the next ultra anti-incumbancy.

BJP started going off track when the long expected ground support did not materialize after the CAA and national registry acts were passed and violent riots followed and the SC seeking to cut the BJP govt to size looked the other way and implicitly and tacitly supported the violent protests and BJP has been on its backfoot ever since.

BJP started going off track when the long expected ground support did not materialize after the CAA and national registry acts were passed and violent riots followed and the SC seeking to cut the BJP govt to size looked the other way and implicitly and tacitly supported the violent protests and BJP has been on its backfoot ever since.

BJP tried to recaptured the momentum with the adohdya temple but the general elections had left them weakened.

@Blademaster @Nutcracker @Suga
Relax guys. It's nothing to do with Modi. Just a jibe, like Mudi shud rejin.

Yogi showed a big weakness. Surrendering or compromising with the efficiency is a big L.

During his fine days, Modi had paraded Khattar and other CMs on number of state issues, Rampal case was one such example, schooling Mohan Yadav another one.

Bjp has totally gone off-track. Central leadership not taking cognizance of states even some central ministries is not good for its survival in the next ultra anti-incumbancy.
What they are supposed to do when they got beating in UP election. No body like these u-turn but reality is what it is that is “dhindu” society as a whole is haram****.

Agree. We've already talked on this in great details on both DFI and DFB.

There are plenty of things that have gone wrong. Sometimes even the smallest actions create a huge impact, like how Indira Gandhi and Morarji Desai had paraded the Supreme Court. The Modi government is unnecessarily trying to create a holy sanctity out of a corrupt Supreme Court and constitution.

One crucial thing is bringing government employees in line. Another is tackling the freebies mentality.

Earlier, cash used to be distributed before elections; now it’s legalized in the form of subsidies. Sadly, BJP itself has become part of the game. They should have brought a bill to have better control over the fiscal spending of state governments.

Long ago, NJAC was brought in, and they surrendered. Had it been the 70s or 80s, the government would have bent the milards to their knees.

And guess what, in the future, who will be called the oppressor and the violator of the constitution? It will always be Modi on top.

What they are supposed to do when they got beating in UP election. No body like these u-turn but reality is what it is that is “dhindu” society as a whole is haram****

In UP, they deserved at least 70 seats for all the hard work Yogi and the central leadership put in. I definitely blame the Hindus for UP.

But for Haryana, HP, UK, and MP, BJP didn't do shit, neither for the Hindus nor in terms of development. Whatever seats they got, they don't even deserve those.

this may be true from a western perspective, where there is no active threat to national security and territorial sovereignty. this narrative has come primarily from U.S, UK and central europe, their free thinkers do not have to take into account riots , targeted killings and terror attacks funded by neighbouring and foreign countries, India has to take these into account.

societies of poor post-colonial countries operate on different fundamentals, one wrong move and few weeks of instigated riots, crores will go into poverty as a result, deaths are a given. recent examples, no one anticipated that one high court judgement in manipur will cause such a chaos. events that culminated in nupur sharma's death threats started with saba naqvi's tweet.

for India, multiple national security threats are ever present.

may 2022
https://www.opindia.com/2022/05/sab...r-course-for-liberals-to-ridicule-hindu-gods/

jun 2022

These so called comedians are not critiquing, they are blatantly lying. Like say India is a rape capital and it is blasted 24*7 in all TV channels in India as well as west even china and paki. Indian males are rapist. All these are lies.
West has already separated christianity. There religion is not badmouthed. But for India everything Hinduism,cow, caste, curry is bad. Muslims have highest rape crimes from India to Europe to USA. You know it. Does your vir das has courage to say anything.
Most arrest of comedians and reporters are done in Non bjp states like you cant say anything against mamata, stalin, tejasvi yadav etc.

If you are a bjp supporter , you would have known this things already
I do know that. The last I had heard was Mamata arresting a person who posted a video about her dancing. No, my point isnt about comedy. Nor should any of you feel so offended that someone is raising a point.

My point is this: police is being used as the personal army of politicians. Cases are filed against people who go against the norm, whether it be in opposition states or BJP ruled states. This is something which frankly everyone should have an issue with.

Also, I don't have anything to do with Vir Das that he becomes "mine". Please refrain from ad hominem attacks.

Me being a BJP supporter doesn't mean I agree with everything they do. I am willing to bet that I have far more involvement with the Sangh than anyone here. So please, don't raise questions about my ideological leanings.

I do know that. The last I had heard was Mamata arresting a person who posted a video about her dancing. No, my point isnt about comedy. Nor should any of you feel so offended that someone is raising a point.

My point is this: police is being used as the personal army of politicians. Cases are filed against people who go against the norm, whether it be in opposition states or BJP ruled states. This is something which frankly everyone should have an issue with.

Also, I don't have anything to do with Vir Das that he becomes "mine". Please refrain from ad hominem attacks.
Look how demonRats planted snipers in American Universities. How Cucknadian Turdeau trampled truckers and sealed their bank accounts.

Lefticles scumbags across the world are known to call others fascist while themselves act like one more frequently. That's why their purge is necessary without any moral BS.
20-June-24

Yes, this is my issue. Police should be used for enforcing law and order, not for persecution. Whether it be from the BJP or opposition. I sincerely wish that Police stops being used as personal armies of politicians. It only breeds corruption and forgiveness of crimes committed by those in power. It's a major issue as a democratic country.

People, whatever be their ideological leanings, should be freely allowed to critique those in power. This is my last post on this topic.

View: https://youtu.be/LRjOeBoiu4A?si=j3GjzH1_XscZT7jU

The ecosystem seems energised once again thanks to the third worst performance of the Congress. More than pappu & his partymen it's Clutterji who seems enthused by all the religious metaphors being thrown in parliament today.

The ecosystem has smelt blood. It's going to be relentless from here onwards. We must brace for much more of this sort of propaganda in the months & years ahead.

View: https://youtu.be/LRjOeBoiu4A?si=j3GjzH1_XscZT7jU

The ecosystem seems energised once again thanks to the third worst performance of the Congress. More than pappu & his partymen it's Clutterji who seems enthused by all the religious metaphors being thrown in parliament today.

The ecosystem has smelt blood. It's going to be relentless from here onwards. We must brace for much more of this sort of propaganda in the months & years ahead.

We'll have to get used to witnessing the same scenes in every parliamentary debate.

BJP's wins in '14 and '19 were due to their ability to consolidate Hindu votes, regardless of caste. But now, Congress has tested the waters and broken the caste code, with visible results in UP and RJ.

Next, they'll focus on two things. First, a caste-based census to turn the remaining non-reserved castes against BJP. Second, the Hinduism vs. Hindutva debate, bringing the so-called intelligentsia, working class, and new "uneducated" wannabe liberal/woke voters against them.

The first will conclude in UP '27, and the second will unfold in various waves starting this year from MH.

If Congress successfully breaches the UP '27 fortress, with or without Yogi, nothing can bring BJP back in '29, with or without Modi or even Yogi.

Yes, this is my issue. Police should be used for enforcing law and order, not for persecution. Whether it be from the BJP or opposition. I sincerely wish that Police stops being used as personal armies of politicians. It only breeds corruption and forgiveness of crimes committed by those in power. It's a major issue as a democratic country.

People, whatever be their ideological leanings, should be freely allowed to critique those in power. This is my last post on this topic.
Police reforms are required for the police to work efficiently and no longer be the private army of politicians.

@altruistRor @Azaad Since this fella started doing rally across India before election. I have been noticing him closely. This man used to bee funny but now not anymore. He is disgusting to say the least I mean just look at his eyes and expressions. It's absolute devilish and filth.

Anyway, the opposition is doing politics. That's understandable. What BJP needs to do is start doing politics on their own. Instead they are busy doing Raj Dharma and what not's. R a aisa nahi hota hai. You cannot win just by doing progress and development. In UP the divide is clear, opposition is playing the caste card quite nicely. BJP wants to unite Hindus and vote them in bunch. What if it doesn't happen? Then well unite them to hate something else altogether. Whatever works.

I know that Babus have an affinity towards Khangress. But still Home Mistry is there under Shah. Why People like Lalu and Mamta are still roaming free? If opposition can use thee pulice then why not BJP?

Unless BJP starts playing the game like the opposition its going to be really hard for BJP in coming years.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back