Indian Politics and Democracy

Jats(including sikhs) and Mleccha together makes up about 33-37% of Haryana's population. If such a large portion of the population is hostile to a party, it becomes very challenging for that party to win elections.

BJP has a strong hold in Karnal, Kurukshetra, Mahendragarh, Gurgaon, Faridabad. This can guarantee them at least 20 seats of 24. It's not that these areas are not salty with BJP, but they understand what may happen if they're out of power.

Rest of the seats are dominated by Jat, Mleccha, Yadav brotherhood.

View attachment 6500

Guess what guys...Haryana elections are here and I was expecting that this guy will be out again and he is indeed out for a whole 3 weeks. I am also expecting a new song release from him as before.

Khalistanis are irked by this guy. :lol:

1723657690005.png

Last edited:
Only way Hinduism can survive and revive is by turning missionary just like them. And a lot will still depend onfreeing hindu temples from state control
Just 2 things can do it:
- Revive gurukula and attach them to every temple for shastra and shahstra siksha.
- compulsory visit to the temple/gurukul for at least an hour every week if not every day.

Only way Hinduism can survive and revive is by turning missionary just like them. And a lot will still depend onfreeing hindu temples from state control
No, missionary or expanding doesn't work at all. Indoctrination of warrior mentality isn't going to come by going to temples. We have that already. Kumbhmela reflects it along with so many other things.

Organization upto street level is necessary and risk needs to be applied to whole neighborhoods for not participating in preparing, planning and so on. This brings required training and tactics and so on to defend and retaliate. With this organization police and politicians will change their game or get retribution. Just like Fridays are street grabbing, Hindus need to gather once a week and grab streets to prove a point, collective alignment is the key at local level and inter neighborhood collaboration and so on.

Just returned from the protest for justice in the RG Kar rape-murder case.

Madarchod TMC goondas have hijacked the peaceful candle march and started ransacking RG Kar hospital (to destroy evidence).

Immediate president rule is required here.

Madarchod TMC goondas have hijacked the peaceful candle march and started ransacking RG Kar hospital (to destroy evidence).

This tmc would not exist without Hindus voting for it. Keep scoring self goals across country. Civilization of dumbs at this point.

A fella in r/kolkata described it perfectly.

cme.PNG

Tran: Every Neta must be brought down to the streets and beat them up with shoes.... Incluuding CM... Everry single last one of them are "pig offsprings"...

This tmc would not exist without Hindus voting for it. Keep scoring self goals across country. Civilization of dumbs at this point.

Which other civilization celebrates a day when they lost one-third of its land.

Which other civilization celebrates a day when they lost one-third of its land.
We did not lose land on 15Aug47, they were already occupied by pizmullas. Do you wish to live with 50 crore of those rabid dogs.

We did not lose land on 15Aug47, they were already occupied by pizmullas. Do you wish to live with 50 crore of those rabid dogs.
The land "arrangements" officially come into effect on Aug 15.
By 2047, we'll again have a similar demographic status like we had in 1947.
Would you agree again to yet another similar "arrangement".

I don't have words to describe the situation in Bengal. If I write what I have in my mind, it will be trouble. There is no point in talking about a dead state like Bengal. I am sorry, this is the blatant truth. All that shit about President rule, I don't have the energy to talk about it.

But one thing is for certain if Hindus in other states continue to close their eyes that will be the state of your women folk. Keep fighting among yourself in the name of caste. One day there will come a day where you realize the enemies are attacking not because you are so and so "Caste". They are attacking you because you are a fucking coward Hindu. Be a coward and watch your family burn. Bongs have done that for last 50 years and look at their state. Keep sucking the backsides of dynastic parties your time is not far like the one you are seeing in Bengal.

Last edited:
A fella in r/kolkata described it perfectly.

View attachment 6613

Tran: Every Neta must be brought down to the streets and beat them up with shoes.... Incluuding CM... Everry single last one of them are "pig offsprings"...
And Yet when there will be state elections in Bengal, these angry kids, youth and elder will vote en masse to Momuta Didi!

More than free temple. Temples need to be brought together under common umbrella organization. Otherwise without it , freeing temples from govt yoke is only going to bred corruption. I really wish tempes start uniting. And start delivering common message to all hindus. And temples contribute a partial of their earning to central umbrella organization which then can take societal civilizational upliftment projects.

More than free temple. Temples need to be brought together under common umbrella organization. Otherwise without it , freeing temples from govt yoke is only going to bred corruption. I really wish tempes start uniting. And start delivering common message to all hindus. And temples contribute a partial of their earning to central umbrella organization which then can take societal civilizational upliftment projects.
In my personal views, I am not in favor of freeing up Temples completely. I have seen cases where on freeing temple from govt control the temple body ended by selling up majority land holding and made huge money!
There needs to be some hand of Govt in Temple ownership and a seat in governing body.​

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back