Indian Politics and Democracy

I see them doing good on Twitter also.

Seems like their IT cell woke up finally.
What I'm saying is not in regard with x. On x people are already ideologically inclined and they will be voting respective parties.
COngres successfully influenced swing voters through platforms like fb,YouTube on large scale.
This a big failure. I see so many dehati people watching dehati congress Dallas on YouTube with so high consistency.
Was this kind of effort put by bjp cell. nO
Did they counter it. no
AGain they're some who say fb,yt played major role in pushing this congi game.
I see every now and then a dalla youtuber coming in my feed.
GObermint should have contained this game by hitting on arses of this companies.
They just need an it watch army who will then report to higher authorities then gobermint will ban them.
Had this happened well this huge social media campaign would have succeeded.
Man fb turned my father into a leftists.
Since when did he got to knew brahmans came from outside. It came to a point I told him you should self deport yourself.

Indeed
I remember one thing mj. general narayanan said
Deep state wants modi but doesn't want this strong modi. They want him to be little weak to armtwist.
They somewhat succeeded in up they lost 9% voteshare massive drop. But got there @ss saved in odi,guju,mp and new states like tamil madu where they got 10% votes share. (For maintaining lost vote share)
They're vote share got reduced by 0.8% and congress gained 1.7%. in my experience all people I saw all the incumbentcy I saw in people came from social media same narratives same words same incidents.

Last edited:
Word around the street is Brandon might be replaced and the candidate will most likely be brown coolie kamala harris.
Brandon himself is denying to step down but the party is considering the replacement plan
American politics doesn't work that way. Biden has won the primaries. Replacing him now is a onerous task. It will take 1 month to find a replacement in the best case scenario since you can't parachute a candidate from above in 1 day. Then you will have just 2 months before the entire country knows you, understands you, and get familiar with your policies. Given the short amount of time candidate will be left with before election day, he/she will be more busy raising money from donors than talking to the people and raising important issues. I don't think it will be that easy. If anything this create chaos and push more people to vote for the other side which promises stability.

And worst thing is next debate is scheduled on September 10th. It's unlikely Biden will perform well in that debate given his cognitive decline. If he repeats the same performance, then it's game over for democrats. Even if Biden steps down it won't matter. It will only be 2 months before election day. Changing the candidate at the last minute and bringing a new one will only add to confusion and give republicans more talking points going into election day.

Last edited:

I trust this clown will polarise the polity particularly in the North to such an extent so as to cause a great chasm between the BCs & the SCs.

His political aspirations were almost finished, and our beloved party decided to prep him up and led him win election as MP directly this time!
Thats really some 56D move!!

PM Modis Upcoming Meeting With
Vladimir Putin: No Topic Off-Limits,
Says Russia

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back