Indian Politics and Democracy

Looks like North Indian PIO have dumped Kamaala Haris. Now they are trying to salvage Tamil/Kannadiga PIO votes.

FaLavdudi Satta bazar predicted 350-400 seats for BJP. They we saw what happened
Sir falaudi satta bazaar predicted 250 -280 for bjp and also decreased as the phase proceeded as per my memory

This G***u should be serviced in public by chittar and expelled from Rajput community.

In a debate when there was question on why Rajiv got a Italian and not a Indian woman. This CONGI bootlicker said that do you marry in your Bua's family? This is the GUTTER LEVEL of this human looking guy. Such is the crass level of these KHANgressi.

As a fact he should be asked(BJP spokesperson didn't ask) if he even knows what Randwa meaning since it means a man whose wife is dead. This PAPPU is a eunuch and got INCESTOUS behavior and can't marry. MODI at least married even though it was a underage marriage and his wife has no issues with MODI.

MODI became celibate and went on to a much bigger mission whereas this PAPPU has no mission other than daily goof up's and this below embarrassing behavior. NDTV named it "sibling love" but Indians(Hindus) don't do such things to siblings.

1725817367418.png

1725817612544.png

Last edited:
Sir falaudi satta bazaar predicted 250 -280 for bjp and also decreased as the phase proceeded as per my memory
I meant 350-400 for NDA.

" In mid-April, ahead of the first of seven phase Lok Sabha polls, bookies were expecting BJP to win a maximum of 325 seats and a minimum of 322 "

Another low IQ take from this idiot baba.

Hindus did their part i.e voted BJP to power.

Hindus don't have to come onto the street for every law to pass. Coming onto the street is what you do when in opposition.

Even if every single Muslim in India comes onto the street and not a single Hindu comes onto the street, it's BJP's duty to amend WAQF

Looks about right.
Haryana would be a hard loss for BJP.
Bhajeepav losing is not the problem
Khangress winning is the problem

1725864335431.png

Consolidation on INC & opposition votes (in this case NC) has/will do wonders in select states. Also, the day in which NC - INC seat sharing was finalised, US diplomats met Omar Abdullah. New assembly could demand special status which could be amplified world over as Kashmiri aspirations which are curbed by "New Delhi".

Couple this with Haryana INC win as well & restarting of Tractors protest.

Huge "siege" of Delhi could be in the offing.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back