Indian Small Arms and Weapons

For people really acquaintant with firearms, this line of yours can be truly nightmarish
😅
Those “experts” can cry me a river sig sauer except some cases have pretty good quality weapons

That guy doesn't feel anymore

After hearing Indians call it raaket laancher for decades, he has been thoroughly desensitized

Eventually everyone's going to get Mk-4 because it's now being produced here
Wasn't India also producing AT4? Are they being inducted in squad level?

From 2014 onwards, every single model of SIG Sauer has been recalled atleast once. From P320 to the most recent Cross...every single one
As a fellow biased man iam gonna ignore all the facts and logics here
I identify as sig sauer

OFB FN MAG modified with a 'crutch' stock.

FSeZqwUVgAAgVku

I always wondered why hydralics based gas pistons are not used in gun butt for recoil management?
It's not like they're not used, but rather used in a very limited number. As for why, I've talked about it earlier
interestingly a hydraulic buffer is considered a downgrade because definitely it reduces recoil slightly better but hydraulic fluids tend to change their viscosity according to temperatures, so firing rate also changes as you go from Arizona to Alaska
In short, hydraulic-gas piston provides a marginal improvement in recoil reduction compared to a spring but the associated hassle is too much.

It's not like they're not used, but rather used in a very limited number. As for why, I've talked about it earlier

In short, hydraulic-gas piston provides a marginal improvement in recoil reduction compared to a spring but the associated hassle is too much.
so how do artillery guys manage as artillery have gas struts to manage recoil? Esp when our army has these series of tests where they will do tests in cold higher regions and then fly it off to hot rajasthan for trials?

so how do artillery guys manage as artillery have gas struts to manage recoil? Esp when our army has these series of tests where they will do tests in cold higher regions and then fly it off to hot rajasthan for trials?
Now you're saying something that deserves a 155mm HE at your position

Let's assume the temperature gradient causes a 20% decrease in rate of fire
> For a 155mm howitzer, whose absolute maximum rate of fire is 8 would now fire at 6.4 rounds per minute
> For a 7.62x51mm MG with a RPM of 700 this would mean 560

Which one do you think would be more "noticeable"?

Also as you're not constraints by dimensions and weights on a 4 ton howitzer as compared to a 4kg MG...you can have all kind of valves and gauges and accumulators to fine tune the hydraulics for each terrain.

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back