Indian Special Forces

He talks about SG.
According to him SG is muscle power of R&AW.
and he mentioned about some r&aw guy went missing and found in US(?) during his visit to CIA HQ.
From the podcast, he commanded: Spl Grp and 106th PARA TA and was also Commandant of PHW.

He talks about SG.
and he mentioned about some r&aw guy went missing and found in US(?) during his visit to CIA HQ.
Maj Uday SC died under his command in Thanamandi which is in Rajouri in SG.

I dont know what SG would be doing inside Indian territory if it is under the RAW.

That op was a classic RR type op which Para do now.

Maj Uday SC died under his command in Thanamandi which is in Rajouri in SG.

I dont know what SG would be doing inside Indian territory if it is under the RAW.

That op was a classic RR type op which Para do now.
SG got this keeda of sending a team for CICT JK and NE. Dozens of personnel were KIA during the early 2000s - late 2006.

He talks about SG.
If I am not wrong he was in SG around the 2004 period right ? So by that should that missing person not be Rabinder Singh ? A Joint Secretary of R&AW who defected to the US in 2004

Wish videos like these were more common than chaapri dance.

Col Shailender is the only hope.

Yep, came across the Falcon Claw YouTube channel these guys run. Absolutely mind blowing. Just watch their yt shorts

Can you though? It’s still blurry, only the helmet for sure is from MKU. Even Garuds use MKU helmets for mounting BEL Quad Tube NVGs.
Looks same as the marcos one. Marcos one looks different cause they use a different mount which is less ergo than the one in use with para (wilcox g24)

somewhere towards the end he says that 1 Para SF's insignia is a Bear sharpning it's claws on a tree with blood on it's face.
Interestingly we havent seen such a picture yet, but if true I'll tell you 1 has the most badass logo
It did'nt stay as he says...because many people who were making it did'nt really understand it some were drawing it as a dog others as a monkey

somewhere towards the end he says that 1 Para SF's insignia is a Bear sharpning it's claws on a tree with blood on it's face.
Interestingly we havent seen such a picture yet, but if true I'll tell you 1 has the most badass logo
There's Hell lot of cool shit that we don't get to know about. All we get is wolfdevilbajwa reels and laser eye edits of col shivendar.
We need more interviews of Brig Thapa. Such a thorough professional

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back