Indian Special Forces

Why pvs 31 when we had rajak ?
It's the same thing if not better , are they sick or something .
Its army they do this stuff all the time importing even when indigenous option is available in binocular nods we have tata rajak , mku and tonbo binoculars still thay had to have those pvs 31
Considering its para so even binocular is a big deal

Late Major Udai Singh 1 SF, 22 SF (SG) along with the unit's commanding officer at the time Brig Sanjay Thapa 9 SF, 22 SF (SG)

View attachment 11603
View attachment 11604

View attachment 11606
Damn, I just connected a dot! Few days back I was reading one of Hellfire's rant on how India lost its tip of the spear.

In one point he mentioned that the unit's CO had started writing obituaries for fallen soldiers, thereby risking its anonymity.

I am damn sure he was refering to this.

Its army they do this stuff all the time importing even when indigenous option is available in binocular nods we have tata rajak , mku and tonbo binoculars still thay had to have those pvs 31
Considering its para so even binocular is a big deal
Isn't rajak screwdrivered version of pvs-31

Exactly, if you are screwdriving something in house giving the exact specs why tf would you buy the exact same thing from abroad .

Maybe it was a small order thus tasl quoted an very high price , but if this is not the case then it's shameful ngl
I meant to say it might be rajak not imported one
Bcoz I never found any visual difference

Isn't rajak screwdrivered version of pvs-31
I knew rajak was a screwdrivered product but didn't knew it was pvs 31 still wouldn't it be better to get rajak as it is made in India with same specs
I dont know if mku one is indian
But I think tonbo one is indian so if they wanted a indegenius one they had options

I knew rajak was a screwdrivered product but didn't knew it was pvs 31 still wouldn't it be better to get rajak as it is made in India with same specs
I dont know if mku one is indian
But I think tonbo one is indian so if they wanted a indegenius one they had options
It's rajak most probably

And I don't know why our sf has problem with tonbo nvds even when they have supplied nvd to top tier sof

Damn, I just connected a dot! Few days back I was reading one of Hellfire's rant on how India lost its tip of the spear.

In one point he mentioned that the unit's CO had started writing obituaries for fallen soldiers, thereby risking its anonymity.

I am damn sure he was refering to this.
I was also surprised he mentioned SG openly and said its tip of RAW.

Indian establishment is totally confused about what it wants to share.

It tells its soldiers to not share anything then hands them gallantry awards in front of national media.

But i welcome the Brigaders disclosure..however he got too distracted in every discussion and lost the topic..it maybe due to old age.

It tells its soldiers to not share anything then hands them gallantry awards in front of national media.

But i welcome the Brigaders disclosure..however he got too distracted in every discussion and lost the topic..it maybe due to old age.
like it or not but the only guy who kept SG more secret was Maj Vivek Jacob....ne never uttered it's name, never said he was in it. It's only that we were able to connect the dots because he met Hav Meen Thapa and in a pic Thapa might have accidently posted, which is now deleted on Hav Thapa's insta page where he was wearing the SG badge, still not everyone might have thought Maj Jacob was in SG....some keen observers later discovered his small SG pin in one of the interviews he gave. I dont see why he gets as much hate because of his first interview that too three years ago I guess but he's soft spoken and mature by this point.

GZXq4eCXYAAxSFj

View: https://x.com/AN_Command/status/1843637888233382210

Look how different is Marcos and army soldiers movements... Marcos keep a distance between Soldiers so that everyone can manoeuvre. They are adopting western SF style while army soldiers buddy pair movies like siamese twins which provides less space for agile movement.

View: https://x.com/HQ01910/status/1843643101090578805?t=zjmJE4Zkp2o3pytGLcWNYA&s=19

Last edited:
like it or not but the only guy who kept SG more secret was Maj Vivek Jacob....ne never uttered it's name, never said he was in it. It's only that we were able to connect the dots because he met Hav Meen Thapa and in a pic Thapa might have accidently posted, which is now deleted on Hav Thapa's insta page where he was wearing the SG badge, still not everyone might have thought Maj Jacob was in SG....some keen observers later discovered his small SG pin in one of the interviews he gave. I dont see why he gets as much hate because of his first interview that too three years ago I guess but he's soft spoken and mature by this point.
V true. And from what I've heard he was one kickass operator - never lost a man under his command. Sure, maybe not the most well spoken, well read officer you'd expect but ig he did his job damn well.

He is a passionate old man who has a lot of stories to tell that are a goldmine for us. However, I don't like the host of roger that with nkc. Bande ko har jaga ghuma fira ke olq ghusana hai ya connect karna haixD

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back