Indian Special Forces

Please continue the discussion here.

I forecast that in the coming decades such standards will be further lowered to induct women officers followed by transgender and the entire Army would become a SFF kind of platform where sex among everyone gets common.
Garud ke standards bhi esse hi hain bro...havent you seen pics of Garud probies passing out...they are in such huge numbers. In the same article PC Katoch also mentions that the army SF can look at out own MARCOS who have 60% attrition rate (by themselves, the diving phase has alot too as we know). So that means the Navy did not dilute the standards. It's crazy to see how it goes on like this in our country. SFF too was diluted, they made the SFF into a refugee's intake into army rather than a special operations capable force which it was, infact it was a really potent force trained by the same guys who worked in MACV-SOG at the time, Vietnam was still going on.
The reason we are so pathetic in keeping standards high is, that everyone cares about being a tight knit family, all for one, one for all doesnt work everywhere. You can't keep everyone happy. That is the classic Indian problem. Brig (later Major General) Padha fought a lone battle to ward off the attacks and the DGMO had fully supported him to seperate SF regiment from Parachute Regiment but the Chief could not withstand the pressure and gave in to the demands of the Parachute Regiment veterans. Later on, while explaining this retrograde decision he would call Brig Keshav Padha to his office and mention that the “Gaon Boodas (Village elders) from your Regiment had virtually blown up the roof top of my office till such time I agreed to scrap this new Special Forces Regiment.”

SFF too was diluted, they made the SFF into a refugee's intake into army rather than a special operations capable force

Para SF should be kept away from SFF. Both are two different forces for two different tasks. Har jagah Para SF walo ko daloge ya Airborne walo ko daal dogey bina sochey samjhey just because chap has done some courses this doesn't mean he will fit in SFF. He will be a black sheep in the herd.

Garud ke standards bhi esse hi hain bro...havent you seen pics of Garud probies passing out...they are in such huge numbers. In the same article PC Katoch also mentions that the army SF can look at out own MARCOS who have 60% attrition rate (by themselves, the diving phase has alot too as we know). So that means the Navy did not dilute the standards. It's crazy to see how it goes on like this in our country. SFF too was diluted, they made the SFF into a refugee's intake into army rather than a special operations capable force which it was, infact it was a really potent force trained by the same guys who worked in MACV-SOG at the time, Vietnam was still going on.
The reason we are so pathetic in keeping standards high is, that everyone cares about being a tight knit family, all for one, one for all doesnt work everywhere. You can't keep everyone happy. That is the classic Indian problem. Brig (later Major General) Padha fought a lone battle to ward off the attacks and the DGMO had fully supported him to seperate SF regiment from Parachute Regiment but the Chief could not withstand the pressure and gave in to the demands of the Parachute Regiment veterans. Later on, while explaining this retrograde decision he would call Brig Keshav Padha to his office and mention that the “Gaon Boodas (Village elders) from your Regiment had virtually blown up the roof top of my office till such time I agreed to scrap this new Special Forces Regiment.”
Around 2012 my friend who was a Ghatak in a Infantry unit told me that he trained with Garuds in CBS and said he didnt consider them SF.He went on to say that Ghataks were better than them in Physicals and Shooting..And went on to say what will these oxford shoes do against Kashmiri militancy.

Then few years ago i met a officer from Para SF who also trained with them and said the same thing that they dont match up against Para SF but talk sooo big about themselves that he got pissed and asked what great operations have you conducted?

Many might not know about their infamous incident in Mao land.

Anyway,Army has no idea what SF is and they consider it as just another regiment.

Thatswhy they treat it as such.

Even the SF officers havent stood up fot it.

CBS is ?
Around 2012 my friend who was a Ghatak in a Infantry unit told me that he trained with Garuds in CBS and said he didnt consider them SF.He went on to say that Ghataks were better than them in Physicals and Shooting..And went on to say what will these oxford shoes do against Kashmiri militancy.

Then few years ago i met a officer from Para SF who also trained with them and said the same thing that they dont match up against Para SF but talk sooo big about themselves that he got pissed and asked what great operations have you conducted?

Anyway,Army has no idea what SF is and they consider it as just another regiment.

Yea corps battle school before kashmir deployment

Here it's written it's for everyone who goes to Kashmir, but I dont think MARCOS or Paras do it. Right ?

Lol...wait the MOUT environment in CBS is called Khrew...it's on that show PATRIOT With Major Gaurav Arya where it's told that it was the brainchild of Lt Col John DeBritto, 9 Para......what a guy man. Far ahead of his time. He should've been a part of more changes in the army. Btw....I could still understand if SF guys did some cultural training, ROE refinement and MOUT training at CBS.....but I wish they dont spend the same amount of time as regular guys do....which as SF they should already do better....so if they go to CBS for 3 days instead of months, just like SEALs went to Camp Pendleton for about half a week to train with marines before being deployed to Iraq...then that's okay. But if the Garuds are spending weeks or months training there...it's just useless for them to be called SF. The only actual learning should be - understanding the ground, enviornment, culture and getting some exposure to other units or RR battalions working in the area

Last edited:

What Mao land incident?

Here it's written it's for everyone who goes to Kashmir, but I dont think MARCOS or Paras do it. Right ?

Lol...wait the MOUT environment in CBS is called Khrew...it's on that show PATRIOT With Major Gaurav Arya where it's told that it was the brainchild of Lt Col John DeBritto, 9 Para......what a guy man. Far ahead of his time. He should've been a part of more changes in the army. Btw....I could still understand if SF guys did some cultural training, ROE refinement and MOUT training at CBS.....but I wish they dont spend the same amount of time as regular guys do....which as SF they should already do better....so if they go to CBS for 3 days instead of months, just like SEALs went to Camp Pendleton for about half a week to train with marines before being deployed to Iraq...then that's okay. But if the Garuds are spending weeks or months training there...it's just useless for them to be called SF. The only actual learning should be - understanding the ground, enviornment, culture and getting some exposure to other units or RR battalions working in the area
Trust me the more time you spend in CBS the more are your chances of survival in Kashmir.

I dont know about Para but Garuds surely spent a lot of time there a decade or so ago.

Naxal ops…Garuds deployed on heli left injured CAPF personnel to die and went/ran/left away.
lmao what ?
Ya try comparing that with Op Annaconda....both Garuds who were in the Mao Land and Britt Slabinski's recon team in Takur Ghar were a bunch of pussies. But for Team 6, it was a problem of culture, they have also delivered alot. What has the Garud done ?

The pilot, crew and the two Garud Commandos on board the chopper escaped, apparently to call for assistance, leaving behind the injured man, a light machine gun and personal weapons.

The COBRA commandos of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) who later rushed in to secure the abandoned helicopter and rescue the injured radio operator recovered the weapons.

hum itna gyan btorke baate karte hai woh development,ye equipment, woh tactic .... ,par thoda zone out karke puri haalat ek sath process karo toh bhai roone ka mann karta hai

Bc modernization, structure, tactics ki dikkat toh sub roz discuss karte hai subko pata hi hai uske ilawa dekho koi sense nhi hai iss fauj ko narrative building, Psyops, optics, equipment profiling, logistics ... (matlab baddi baddi jaga toh bawasir toh hai hi par basic aur chotti chotti jaga par bhi hagh rhe) -- koi koi sector meh itna rapid change aur kai meh literal pre independence se bhi burre haal kaise judge karu iss fauj ko hum kaha stand karte hai, woh itne mahino se electronic kutte palke bhi baithe hai aur same hi organisation ko optics ki jhaat knowledge nhi, olive planet se photo ops ke liye bhi cheeze aati hai woh bhi MODERN LOOK nhi deti hai kamse kam waha toh dimaag lagalo, jo acchi force thi usse adapt nhi karwaya woh bhi jhaat kardi fir politics aur veterans ajate hai upar thread meh Katoch sir ki baat toh padhi hi hogi

koi initiative le bhi le jaise gen hooda uske baad unka junior (gen shukla) woh retirement ke baad podcast meh reveal karte hai ki pagal bna rhe the - bhai senior se itni kya fatt rhi hai bolde tech meh dikkat ho rhi hai milke solution nikal te hai ab bahar aaake suggestion de rhe ek tohye podcast bandh karwao isse better toh 'Feeling Phroud Indian Army' 10 hour loop sunlunga par ye jo podcast meh collectively saare apna mazak banwa rhe woh nhi

2021 se leke abtak itne ambush woh bhi kuch nya nhi literal textbook ambush usmeh fass rhe uski retaliation meh bus KADI NINDA aur 500 Pera cumandu dEpLoy saar abe turkey pe attack hua dekh kya haalat kari unki kuch der pehle russia meh uske civilians par isis attack hua pakadke unke bando unke kaan kat diye INTENT dikhta hai, Yha toh KIA soldiers ko romantize kardete hai koi puchta hi nhi kyu kya kaise "desh ke liye jaan dena toh ..' kyu bhai mrna jaruri hai maarke wapas nhi asakte

Ajit doval sir ne abhi Social media narratives pe gyan diya bhai application bhi dikhade na, israel aur baki jhaat desh apni population ko apne infulencers se halka attention dilwake use karte the Indians ne fake israeli ids bnake internationally muslims se ladna tak shuru kardiya aur hum apni khud ki berozgar overpopulation ka advantage le nhi rhe
RnD ki baat karre toh DRDO se kabhi Khushi kabhi Ghum wala relation hai usme bhi khushi anne se pehle Honey Trap ho jate hai koi padh rha hai toh sir aap meri maar lo par desh mat becho aur agar koi SF ya Airborne ka higher up padh rha bhai chahe tu kuch na kar solve jo upar likha mene aur hum iss forum pe jo roz kehte bus sirf 6 PARA disband karwade meri personal dushmani hai meh tere bache koh PS5 dunga

ahhhhhh itna likhne ko hai aur kya bollu khud ki SF ko khi power scale pe nhi rakh parha SSG se bhi nichhe jaane lagi hai PARA meri personal favourite hoti thi (6 para excluding ofc) ab marcos se haarte dil dukh rha bhot jada, Khudki itni aspirations thi physically itna effort dala par ab ye Force dekhi nhi ja rhi bhot delusional hoke sochu ki movies ki tarah ke rank up kar kar ke sub change kardunga woh saalo ne organization hi aisi bnai hai ke positive changes reverse hojaye aur retarded traditions aur enhance hote rhe

REALLY SORRY BROS AGAR KUCH FACTUALLY GALAT LIKHA YA JADA LIKH DIYA POST KARTE BHI SHARAM AA RHI PAR BHARA BADA HU YAAAR

Last edited:
hum itna gyan btorke baate karte hai woh development,ye equipment, woh tactic .... ,par thoda zone out karke puri haalat ek sath process karo toh bhai roone ka mann karta hai

Bc modernization, structure, tactics ki dikkat toh sub roz discuss karte hai subko pata hi hai uske ilawa dekho koi sense nhi hai iss fauj ko narrative building, Psyops, optics, equipment profiling, logistics ... (matlab baddi baddi jaga toh bawasir toh hai hi par basic aur chotti chotti jaga par bhi hagh rhe) -- koi koi sector meh itna rapid change aur kai meh literal pre independence se bhi burre haal kaise judge karu iss fauj ko hum kaha stand karte hai, woh itne mahino se electronic kutte palke bhi baithe hai aur same hi organisation ko optics ki jhaat knowledge nhi, olive planet se photo ops ke liye bhi cheeze aati hai woh bhi MODERN LOOK nhi deti hai kamse kam waha toh dimaag lagalo, jo acchi force thi usse adapt nhi karwaya woh bhi jhaat kardi fir politics aur veterans ajate hai upar thread meh Katoch sir ki baat toh padhi hi hogi

koi initiative le bhi le jaise gen hooda uske baad unka junior (gen shukla) woh retirement ke baad podcast meh reveal karte hai ki pagal bna rhe the - bhai senior se itni kya fatt rhi hai bolde tech meh dikkat ho rhi hai milke solution nikal te hai ab bahar aaake suggestion de rhe ek tohye podcast bandh karwao isse better toh 'Feeling Phroud Indian Army' 10 hour loop sunlunga par ye jo podcast meh collectively saare apna mazak banwa rhe woh nhi

2021 se leke abtak itne ambush woh bhi kuch nya nhi literal textbook ambush usmeh fass rhe uski retaliation meh bus KADI NINDA aur 500 Pera cumandu dEpLoy saar abe turkey pe attack hua dekh kya haalat kari unki kuch der pehle russia meh uske civilians par isis attack hua pakadke unke bando unke kaan kat diye INTENT dikhta hai, Yha toh KIA soldiers ko romantize kardete hai koi puchta hi nhi kyu kya kaise "desh ke liye jaan dena toh ..' kyu bhai mrna jaruri hai maarke wapas nhi asakte

Ajit doval sir ne abhi Social media narratives pe gyan diya bhai application bhi dikhade na, israel aur baki jhaat desh apni population ko apne infulencers se halka attention dilwake use karte the Indians ne fake israeli ids bnake internationally muslims se ladna tak shuru kardiya aur hum apni khud ki berozgar overpopulation ka advantage le nhi rhe
RnD ki baat karre toh DRDO se kabhi Khushi kabhi Ghum wala relation hai usme bhi khushi anne se pehle Honey Trap ho jate hai koi padh rha hai toh sir aap meri maar lo par desh mat becho aur agar koi SF ya Airborne ka higher up padh rha bhai chahe tu kuch na kar solve jo upar likha mene aur hum iss forum pe jo roz kehte bus sirf 6 PARA disband karwade meri personal dushmani hai meh tere bache koh PS5 dunga

ahhhhhh itna likhne ko hai aur kya bollu khud ki SF ko khi power scale pe nhi rakh parha SSG se bhi nichhe jaane lagi hai PARA meri personal favourite hoti thi (6 para excluding ofc) ab marcos se haarte dil dukh rha bhot jada, Khudki itni aspirations thi physically itna effort dala par ab ye Force dekhi nhi ja rhi bhot delusional hoke sochu ki movies ki tarah ke rank up kar kar ke sub change kardunga woh saalo ne organization hi aisi bnai hai ke positive changes reverse hojaye aur retarded traditions aur enhance hote rhe

REALLY SORRY BROS AGAR KUCH FACTUALLY GALAT LIKHA YA JADA LIKH DIYA POST KARTE BHI SHARAM AA RHI PAR BHARA BADA HU YAAAR
Bhai,

The Indian Army was more with the world under British officers than it is now.

We until the 1971 war were the only Para Brigade capable Army east of Suez and look where we are now after making every unit a SF unit.

It is all a game of allowance in the end for retired as well as serving personnel.

Not even a single veteran comes on air and talks about this..the one who comes are hunted by the dogs of the veterans ie their children on Twitter.

Our strategy to win next war is Human sacrifices followed by TV news channel hulla bol.

I have already seen this in post balakot fuckery.

Bhai,

The Indian Army was more with the world under British officers than it is now.

We until the 1971 war were the only Para Brigade capable Army east of Suez and look where we are now after making every unit a SF unit.

It is all a game of allowance in the end for retired as well as serving personnel.

Not even a single veteran comes on air and talks about this..the one who comes are hunted by the dogs of the veterans ie their children on Twitter.

Our strategy to win next war is Human sacrifices followed by TV news channel hulla bol.

I have already seen this in post balakot fuckery.
Man that Pulwama-Balakot saga still hurts

I think we don't realize the damage done to us, 40 Soldiers - just try to visualize each and every body and then also consider the nature of the attack, Not at all an easy death also the state of the bodies (Bhai ye shayad padhke accha nhi lagega par jo ye log RR ke flamethrowers par khush hote hai aur burnt trt bodies share karke chest-thumping krte hai wohi damage hamare soldiers par kiya)

and we couldn't even give them a PROPER REVENGE (what I mean is your enemy should just be helpless and shocked after your response) but they were able to put up a fight against us - we ended up with friendly fire heli incident, pilot captured and a lot of coping of hamare bande ne outdated jet se f-16 giraya(not confirmed) and not realizing bhai outdated cheeze hai kyu haamare pasa

We have effectively lost our Conventional airborne forces/skills haven't we because of this? In case of a war, which para units are left for a conventional behind the enemy lines airdrop?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back