Indo US Relations

@GaudaNaresh is a living proof of my personal theory of "the further the bong moves from bengal the less retarded he gets" .. Phool sapoort brozzer .. We will work towards industrialization energy security total green death here while you mold the west in our image. :military:

Your theory isnt without merit. This scenario is actually true and over time, i've realized that the sane bengalis often tend to have one or both parents being 'probashi bengali', meaning, bong who didnt grow up in bongisthan. Even i am directly half probashi bangali because my dad's family is based off of Andamans and grew up there, only experiencing Bongistan for uni years and then facking off to Dilli. Even amongst my aunts/uncles, the ones who remained in Bongistan after college turned out to be far more retarded than the ones who fucked off from bongistan like my dad, an aunt who never came or another uncle who basically is more marathi than bongi at this point.

It must be the arsenic in the groundwater or something that makes bongistanis retarded. Afterall, most of us who are 45-50+ grew up drinking the tubewell water from bongistan.

my personal theory of "the further the bong moves from bengal the less retarded he gets"

Your theory isnt without merit

qQpmIX.gif

Ant bhala to sab bhala.

A fine sense of humor you guys have.

@GaudaNaresh is a living proof of my personal theory of "the further the bong moves from bengal the less retarded he gets" .. Phool sapoort brozzer .. We will work towards industrialization, energy security, total green death here while you mold the west in our image. :military:
weren't there some bongs holding placard in Murica, Britshitland, Germany and Australia few years back not to vote for Modi. I don't find a single Telugu or Tamil or even Kannadiga, its always Bongistanis.

qQpmIX.gif

Ant bhala to sab bhala.

A fine sense of humor you guys have.
It takes time to be honest .. I have met bongs
>Work in filthy capitalist non union IT industry
>Supports communist party
Indeed... dark humour is all we have .. leave us alone.
The bihari equivalent is worse lel.
weren't there some bongs holding placard in Murica, Britshitland, Germany and Australia few years back not to vote for Modi. I don't find a single Telugu or Tamil or even Kannadiga, its always Bongistanis.
Like I said above .. it takes time .. It takes one generation of separation for it to take hold honestly. ANd if they are exposed to JNU jholla chaps or pro plaistinian type western colleges well the cycle starts again.
What do you mean "even kannadiga" they are non existant in such retardation, There are straight up LTTE recruitment cells in Australia and other anglo countries. Have you not seen the Im from "tamil nadu" (not India/Bharat) when tamil folks intro themselves outside lol. Not supporting leaderji is the least of our problems.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back