Israel - Hamas Conflict

Absolute madness. I hate to sound like a Raisina Hill bureaucrat but Israel must not get sucked into another front. Unlike Gaza where IDF has an advantage of closing the Rafah's Philadelphia Crossing and essentially trapping Hamas, Lebanon is a whole different ballgame. Endless waves of jihadis will enter from Iraq, Syria, Yemen into Lebanon.

As they say, no one really wins in a war. And after 10 months, i doubt if many out of the 110 remaining hostages are alive. Just make a deal, get the hostages out and live to fight for another day.

Absolute madness. I hate to sound like a Raisina Hill bureaucrat but Israel must not get sucked into another front. Unlike Gaza where IDF has an advantage of closing the Rafah's Philadelphia Crossing and essentially trapping Hamas, Lebanon is a whole different ballgame. Endless waves of jihadis will enter from Iraq, Syria, Yemen into Lebanon.

As they say, no one really wins in a war. And after 10 months, i doubt if many out of the 110 remaining hostages are alive. Just make a deal, get the hostages out and live to fight for another day.
My own opinion is that Israeli has to fight until the Hamas is 99.99% eradicated.
Then give United Nations the role to manage Gaza.

That’s how a country with spine does it show this to vishwaguru iam not blackpilling you can’t tell me that our network is not strong enough in Pakistan to drop all those mfs sitting there comfortably big ups israel for doing it
Problem is not that we don't have network. Problem is that Porkies also have network in India because of so many traitors and saboteurs filled in our society/media/bureaucracy / military ranks.That's not the case for Israel.
If Pissfools can't plant bombs inside bogies, they will be doubling down on derailing trains and attacking civillian vehicles in J&K

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back