MMRCA 2.0: News & Discussions

Nope they'll have a jet engine on the lines of Swedish F414
It is an american engine. Or at least part of it.
Not a true SK one. So they will never be "free" to use it or export it.

It is an american engine. Or at least part of it.
Not a true SK one. So they will never be "free" to use it or export it.
I know thats why I wrote Swedish F414 as model which SK shall attempt to get aircraft off assembly line for few production cycles till they mature their tech unless they manage to get some tech transfer from some other menand or other countries.

Last edited:
114 Fighter Aircraft For India: IAF Chief Bets On “Jaguar-Model” For Multi-Billion MRFA Contract; Admits Tech Gap With China

114 Fighter Aircraft For India: IAF Chief Bets On “Jaguar-Model” For Multi-Billion MRFA Contract; Admits Tech Gap With China

And that gap shall be fulfilled by 4th gen aircrafts? :D Ofcourse Jatna ko kya Maloom ek saal bolenge parity achieved but 2nd year they shall cry we needed 5th gen re.. Govt forced us to buy 4th gen onlee.. Anyway Indigenization target has been conveniently kept at distant vague 2047 target...

rumored in France : 114 fighter deal is now on short list between F21 and Rafale.
F21 is not the prefered bird according to IAF, but is helped by a massive US pressure.
Rafale is now well known by IAF, but more costly (and also more potent).
Wait and see now.

rumored in France : 114 fighter deal is now on short list between F21 and Rafale.
F21 is not the prefered bird according to IAF, but is helped by a massive US pressure.
Rafale is now well known by IAF, but more costly (and also more potent).
Wait and see now.

For once malai-khor Gernails and GoI is on the same team i guess.
Burgers can fuck themselves with their Cold War museum piece

btw y'all nibbiars know if the Rafale offered for MRFA is the "old" one or is it the F4 upgrade version.

Knowing the frenchies and them knowing our problems with Uncle Sam making their platform preferable, I wouldn't put it past them to sell us the old one and then charge a hefty premium for making the F4 upgrades later

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back