Russian Ukrainian War

It all depends on the timing of what was said. There is a Soviet science fiction film "Planet of the Storms" (1962), which also shows dinosaurs on Venus.
View attachment 8930
It was later that everyone learned that the clouds of Venus are made of sulfuric acid.
As for the number of troops in the Kursk region, there is a detailed analysis of what units are there.
This is breaking news and I haven't heard this from any other source yet, esp. the General staff of Ukraine, lol. My point is the credibility of my sources compared with yours. Lets wait and see if this turns out to be an accurate report.

Russian Forces Recapture 100SQKM With Sudden Kursk Counter-Offensive​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3VyB_TdRIk

Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and their analysis.

I think West should crash it's all fighter jets to scare Russia to its death.

Attachments

• 20240910_224609.jpg
    20240910_224609.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 2
This is breaking news and I haven't heard this from any other source yet, esp. the General staff of Ukraine, lol. My point is the credibility of my sources compared with yours. Lets wait and see if this turns out to be an accurate report.

Russian Forces Recapture 100SQKM With Sudden Kursk Counter-Offensive​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3VyB_TdRIk

That's right - I haven't heard. There is no confirmed information yet, and you can lie about anything. Even pass off a T-64 as a Leopard.
There are no Leopards in the Kursk region. There are engineering Wisent 1, which are capable of easily evacuating Soviet types of tanks. Marders have recently appeared, but there are no German-made tanks there.
I have heard about the beginning of a Russian counter-offensive, but I can't say how effective it is. The "white noise" is similar to the one that was during the attack on the Kharkiv region. A lot of empty information, but in fact they advanced 5-7 km, in two places.

Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars and their analysis.

I think West should crash it's all fighter jets to scare Russia to its death.

really like how you're wasting your time with fox news of all things. most major outlets are trash

most of that article is nothing but cope

Either than PR and self copium for own population, Russia need not to recapture Kursk for now, at least-

#They have atleast 3 flanks secure and locked and stopped .
#Open flat terrain making it impossible to hide while moving, and the forest / vegetation is that much thick that it does not allow movement through except temporary hiding point.
#All the area invaded by ukraine is under the reach of FAB/ Lancet
#Most of the area where ukraine has en-mass is under russian jamming threat..
#Ukraine has little or negligible presence of engineering vehicles to entrench them for the future /winter holding!
#Russia is at their home ground, while Ukraine needs to keep constant replacement to keep up the occupying forces to save the face of bravery and keep the money train incoming irrespective of the irreversible losses left in russia.

Russia seems to had their fortunate finding of gold mine as the invasion of kursk by ukraine.... they just need to do turkey shoot without repelling them.. free me sumy waleee peleee ja rahe hy in daily manner.

really like how you're wasting your time with fox news of all things. most major outlets are trash

most of that article is nothing but cope

But you never amazed by Gl0b0h0m0s Liberandu-sickulars who write such articles and wastes weeks/years of their life.

That's right - I haven't heard. There is no confirmed information yet, and you can lie about anything. Even pass off a T-64 as a Leopard.
There are no Leopards in the Kursk region. There are engineering Wisent 1, which are capable of easily evacuating Soviet types of tanks. Marders have recently appeared, but there are no German-made tanks there.
I have heard about the beginning of a Russian counter-offensive, but I can't say how effective it is. The "white noise" is similar to the one that was during the attack on the Kharkiv region. A lot of empty information, but in fact they advanced 5-7 km, in two places.
I really don't lie and make up crap like you do. For example I would never say there are no Leopards in the Kursk region, because how could I possibly know that, but you do. See, you can't prove you're telling the truth, but at the same time it's impossible to prove you wrong. Also there is a new update, it seems like my source was correct, and I have other sources to prove what I posted is credible.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMeWj8BLTfE

Last edited:
The Ukrainian response is funny. Claim? They don't know what is going on in Kursk? Too funny. It seems the Kyiv independent has their head in the sand.

Russia claims to counterattack against Ukraine in Kursk​

A Chechen commander alleged that Russia retook several settlements in Kursk Oblast amid unconfirmed claims from Sept. 11 that Russia launched a counterattack in the region from the west.

Ukraine has not commented on the claims, which cannot be independently verified. If confirmed, this could present a serious challenge to Ukrainian forces that have been holding parts of Kursk Oblast since the start of the cross-border incursion on Aug. 6.

"As far as I know, (Russian soldiers) have already recaptured several settlements" of Kursk Oblast, commander of the Akhmat unit Apti Alaudinov claimed on his Telegram channel. According to the commander, Russia has deployed the 155th Marine Brigade for the task.

Alaudinov alleged that Russian forces broke into the Snagost settlement, which lies at the western flank of Ukrainian-held territories in Kursk Oblast, close to the Russian-controlled Glushkovsky district.

Was this Lindsey Graham was referring to while standing together with Zelensky at a press conference as "they are sitting on a trillion dollars’ worth of minerals"?

So, if this mapdata is true, Uncle Sam is after the minerals' in race against Russia.

Can any of the 2 fighting ninjas confirm for authenticity ? @Akim @WW2historian

1726071415910.png

Was this Lindsey Graham was referring to while standing together with Zelensky at a press conference as "they are sitting on a trillion dollars’ worth of minerals"?

So, if this mapdata is true, Uncle Sam is after the minerals' in race against Russia.

Can any of the 2 fighting ninjas confirm for authenticity ? @Akim @WW2historian

View attachment 9121

Can't confirm the numbers,but the distribution reads right. Donbass and Dnipro has been the most industrialised part of Novorossiya since the commie revolution. That's because donbass region is extremely rich in coal, iron and various metals and most of the novorossiya industries are clustered around there.

I really don't lie and make up crap like you do. For example I would never say there are no Leopards in the Kursk region, because how could I possibly know that, but you do. See, you can't prove you're telling the truth, but at the same time it's impossible to prove you wrong. Also there is a new update, it seems like my source was correct, and I have other sources to prove what I posted is credible.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMeWj8BLTfE

If you weren't the one talking about tanks, then another pro-Russian respondent did.
I don't understand what you want to prove? If you're talking about the successes of the Russian counter-offensive, then they exist. It's a question of price. There are already many photos/videos of burnt Russian armored vehicles. That was the goal. We are not annexing these territories to Ukraine - there is not a single Ukrainian flag there (they only took down Russian flags). But the Ukrainian flag was raised again in New Jork, and for 10 days the enemy has not captured a single meter in the Pokrovsk direction and has lost some positions in Vovchansk and Liptsi.
Besides, now you can break through anywhere. Surely your video does not say that today our forces from the Kazachya Lopan direction entered the village of Zhuravlevka (Belgorod region) and are coming from behind the Russian group, which is trying to capture the village of Liptsi.

If you weren't the one talking about tanks, then another pro-Russian respondent did.
I don't understand what you want to prove? If you're talking about the successes of the Russian counter-offensive, then they exist. It's a question of price. There are already many photos/videos of burnt Russian armored vehicles. That was the goal. We are not annexing these territories to Ukraine - there is not a single Ukrainian flag there (they only took down Russian flags). But the Ukrainian flag was raised again in New Jork, and for 10 days the enemy has not captured a single meter in the Pokrovsk direction and has lost some positions in Vovchansk and Liptsi.
Besides, now you can break through anywhere. Surely your video does not say that today our forces from the Kazachya Lopan direction entered the village of Zhuravlevka (Belgorod region) and are coming from behind the Russian group, which is trying to capture the village of Liptsi.
From what I've seen Ukrainian losses of equipment and men are higher than Russia losses. This is the main reason why Ukraine will lose. They just can't replace military equipment and men the way Russia can. This war will go on for years. Only time will tell the real truth.

From what I've seen Ukrainian losses of equipment and men are higher than Russia losses. This is the main reason why Ukraine will lose. They just can't replace military equipment and men the way Russia can. This war will go on for years. Only time will tell the real truth.
Of course, we have different sources of information. I look at the statistics of confirmed recordings and do not see lower numbers from the Russians. In general, armored vehicles are rarely used now. The battlefield has been captured by drones.
photo_2024-09-11_21-05-54.jpg

I have no doubt that Russia will win against Ukraine but it will come at a cost. Western Europe/NATO/US will make sure of that. Ukraine is just too stupid to realize the fucking truth. Western world do not give a fuck about Ukrainians. They just want to see Russia bleed dry.

Famous ancedote worth repeating:

A polish farmer stumbled across a genie lamp in his field and rubbed the lamp. Out came a genie who told him that he had three wishes and he cannot use his wishes to wish immortality, make someone fall in love with him, or wish more wishes. With that in mind, he thought for a minute and said, "I wish the Mongols will cross Russia and invade Poland and then leave and go back where they came from." Greatly puzzled, the genie granted the wish and sure enough the Mongols came and wrecked havoc on Poland and then left. The polish farmer was in a great state of ectasy. More puzzled, the genie told the farmer he had two more wishes. The farmer made the same wish again. Greater devastation and destruction entailed this time. And yet the polish farmer was even more happy. Utterly confused, the genie said to the farmer, he had one more wish and reminded him to take great care and make the most out of the wish. The farmer made the same wish again. The mongols came and utterly destroyed everything. Not a building was left standing. And the polish farmer was beaming. Unable to hold its questions, the genie demanded to know why he would wish such a thing for his country. Does he hate his country so much that he would see his country in utter ruins?

The farmer replied, "But you see, they have to cross Russia twice each time. They crossed Russia 6 times already."

Of course, we have different sources of information. I look at the statistics of confirmed recordings and do not see lower numbers from the Russians. In general, armored vehicles are rarely used now. The battlefield has been captured by drones.
View attachment 9200
This is great news for Ukraine. There are new elite units being formed. The first is the NAFO 69th desktop brigade, the 101st Reddit arm chair assault battalion and the 2nd Walmart scooter cavalry brigade.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/v_zy4tXm8LE

This is great news for Ukraine. There are new elite units being formed. The first is the NAFO 69th desktop brigade, the 101st Reddit arm chair assault battalion and the 2nd Walmart scooter cavalry brigade.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/v_zy4tXm8LE

What is this for? This is the same level of information as Forbes reporting that Ukraine is running out of new armored vehicles. Apparently, before that, we were fighting on new ones. It would be funny if it weren't for the war. We use everything that shoots. Even slingshots. They throw hand grenades with them.
Indeed, we have a temporary shortage of armored vehicles. But by the end of this year, the first batch of CV-90/35 will arrive, serial production of the Lynx IFV begins, the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense has approved the use of the Khorunzhiy APC, because it is being converted from Bulgarian BTR-60s.
Today, a photo of Ukrainian-made 5.45 cartridges appeared.
This is a small thing, but they used to be bought from Poland and Bulgaria.
We are not set to lose.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back