Russian Ukrainian War

What comment needed here?

India do sell shells to European countries and as a desparate measure Europe can give it to the Ukraine.

More importantly, India do not sell it directly neither promote it indirectly. Recently India has asked PSU/Private companies to put stringent measures to avoid export weapons goes into hands of third party.

Focus on India's official stand. We exports a lot you can't check everything all the time.

If we can see Indian weapons being used by Ukrainian then surely can be seen by Russia and India so I don't think that India is not investigating the loopholes and taking appropriate measures .

What comment needed here?

India do sell shells to European countries and as a desparate measure Europe can give it to the Ukraine.

More importantly, India do not sell it directly neither promote it indirectly. Recently India has asked PSU/Private companies to put stringent measures to avoid export weapons goes into hands of third party.

Focus on India's official stand. We exports a lot you can't check everything all the time.

If we can see Indian weapons being used by Ukrainian then surely can be seen by Russia and India so I don't think that India is not investigating the loopholes and taking appropriate measures .

Few days back I posted that it seems a large chunk of Ukrainian ammo is Indian, and it is not drying up either.

So, there exists a constant source of supply. Which means we are not curbing such exports and choosing to turn a blind eye towards the third-party exports.

Not a problem, dhandhomaxxing is not a crime. Even Russia supplies arms & ammunition to our enemies.

Few days back I posted that it seems a large chunk of Ukrainian ammo is Indian, and it is not drying up either.

So, there exists a constant source of supply. Which means we are not curbing such exports and choosing to turn a blind eye towards the third-party exports.

Not a problem, dhandhomaxxing is not a crime. Even Russia supplies arms & ammunition to our enemies.

Okay, If you believe so. India is supplying millions of ammunition to Ukraine to earn 10 rupees.

If your understanding allows you to believe in it then believe in into it. I have no problem.

Neither I remember Russia supplied weapons to our enemy when we were in the war... Maybe I was sleeping then.

Fekte raho Jo fekna hai ...

Last edited:
From what I've seen Ukrainian losses of equipment and men are higher than Russia losses. This is the main reason why Ukraine will lose. They just can't replace military equipment and men the way Russia can. This war will go on for years. Only time will tell the real truth.
When I think about it more, I'm starting to believe the main reason why Ukraine will lose is because Zelensky thinks he's a military genius. Hitler also believed this about himself. Ironic that a Jew has so much in common with Hitler, a country of Nazis, run by an idiot Jew who thinks he's some kind of God. I said it on day one of the Kursk invasion that it was pure idiocy, and I was correct. However I also said anyone with an IQ over 90 could of also realized this, so I'm being modest. Akim, be honest, what is your IQ?

Significant Russian Breakthrough To Hostre⚔️ Agony Of The Battle Of Kursk​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D_B1GBK74s

Disaster For Ukraine | RUAF Launch 6km Breakthrough To Cut-off Ukrainian Withdrawal​

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTV1qvGygSw

When I think about it more, I'm starting to believe the main reason why Ukraine will lose is because Zelensky thinks he's a military genius. Hitler also believed this about himself. Ironic that a Jew has so much in common with Hitler, a country of Nazis, run by an idiot Jew who thinks he's some kind of God. I said it on day one of the Kursk invasion that it was pure idiocy, and I was correct. However I also said anyone with an IQ over 90 could of also realized this, so I'm being modest. Akim, be honest, what is your IQ?

Disaster For Ukraine | RUAF Launch 6km Breakthrough To Cut-off Ukrainian Withdrawal​

and-----

what about this?

1726224711168.png

ukraine on the other hand has again breakthrough the russian dragon teeth and invaded another zone...

so nothing much to boost with russian onslaught it seems, if russians fail at another front just west of the area contested.

and-----

what about this?

View attachment 9329

ukraine on the other hand has again breakthrough the russian dragon teeth and invaded another zone...

so nothing much to boost with russian onslaught it seems, if russians fail at another front just west of the area contested.
The purpose of this attack is to get Russia to redeploy forces from the Kursk counter attack. IMO it won't work, because Russia has reserves that will hold off this attack fist, even if it means retreating to well defended positions. Plus they had time to mine this area, and videos show Ukrainian tanks hitting mines in this exact area. This is a disaster and Ukraine's only response is pure desperation. To attack an enemy that has air supremacy is pure madness.

You have some kind of twisted consciousness with this IQ. Ask about penis length too.
The last time I took this test was a quarter of a century ago, when I graduated from a military university. Not once after that, at any job, did anyone offer me to take this test. There is an indicator "can handle the job or not". And when I founded the company, no one included this in the parameters either.
Stop these drawings. Show a video where Russian soldiers entered a Russian village, hung a Russian flag, and were joyfully greeted by local residents. Just not a video from Mosfilm. You can always check it using geolocation.
For now, it's all blah-blah-blah, like in "Springfield Eat Dogs". By the way, I heard this about 10 years ago from a Russian politician, but only about Lugansk. He shouted that they needed to be saved. Since then, they haven't even had a tram.

You have some kind of twisted consciousness with this IQ. Ask about penis length too.
The last time I took this test was a quarter of a century ago, when I graduated from a military university. Not once after that, at any job, did anyone offer me to take this test. There is an indicator "can handle the job or not". And when I founded the company, no one included this in the parameters either.
Stop these drawings. Show a video where Russian soldiers entered a Russian village, hung a Russian flag, and were joyfully greeted by local residents. Just not a video from Mosfilm. You can always check it using geolocation.
For now, it's all blah-blah-blah, like in "Springfield Eat Dogs". By the way, I heard this about 10 years ago from a Russian politician, but only about Lugansk. He shouted that they needed to be saved. Since then, they haven't even had a tram.
Ukraine is fighting on behalf of muricans.
Euromaidan happened for a reason.
Neutrality was always a option for peace

Glad akim didn't saw this
I have seen this before. I just don't want to argue. There is a statement from our military intelligence that they shot it down and I would rather believe officials than an unknown blogger.
It's like Putler said that if the West allows the use of long-range weapons against legitimate Russia, then he will start a war with NATO. I don't believe it, but that's my personal opinion. He is an official and his words are taken seriously.
There’s a much better alternative to the Storm Shadow missile for Ukraine

1726304719018.png

I am still wondering why on earth the Allies are neglecting the great cause. US must destroy the russian drones and missiles from Poland, if needed they can launch retaliatory missile strikes on russia to from Baltic zone. Innocent lives are being massacred by barbaric russians. US should supply ukraine multiple batteries of Tomahawks, so that ukraine can destroy apartments deep inside russia.

I do know one thing, if I was a pro Russian living in Kerson, and when the Russians came I would not of hugged them, especially on camera. Why? Just in case the Ukrainians retook Kerson (which they did). It's safe to assume I would've been arrested or worse. What the hell is the point of taking such a stupid chance? Will it change a damn thing? Fuck no! So why do it? It's just smart to be indifferent, but you are obviously not that smart.

View attachment 9410

I am still wondering why on earth the Allies are neglecting the great cause. US must destroy the russian drones and missiles from Poland, if needed they can launch retaliatory missile strikes on russia to from Baltic zone. Innocent lives are being massacred by barbaric russians. US should supply ukraine multiple batteries of Tomahawks, so that ukraine can destroy apartments deep inside russia.
Did he actually say this? I found part of it, but I can't find the part where he says they should attack Russian apartments, so can you provide a link. If he did, this idiot is telling the US that they should also become barbarians by helping Ukraine destroy apartments and therefore kill the innocent civilians living in them. Not to mention they should start WW3 because he and Ukraine are great cause worthy of saving, even if it means nuclear war.

Did he actually say this? I found part of it, but I can't find the part where he says they should attack Russian apartments, so can you provide a link. If he did, this idiot is telling the US that they should also become barbarians by helping Ukraine destroy apartments and therefore kill the innocent civilians living in them. Not to mention they should start WW3 because he and Ukraine are great cause worthy of saving, even if it means nuclear war.
Upz, i misSspld airfields(mil targets) to apartments... nvm.. both stands same though, to some eyes.. (if you know, you know:lehappy:)

US is yet to give the nod to deep strikes. Think they fear more the russian satellite killers than the nukes on ground. They should though, any network centric army has it's lifeline as satt links, and russia has struck that nerve at right time.

Why u dont like there plans to end this war ? On first place this war could have been avoided if neutrality would have been maintained but yeah well all know what happened in 2014.
There is a fresh video, when an old man in Kursk region was surprised to learn that in front of him was not an American soldier from NATO, but a Ukrainian paratrooper from Zhitomir. He does not know what is happening behind his "fence", how can you know what is happening thousands of kilometers away.
In both cases, I did not support Maidan. Only in 2004 Russia did not interfere and the "revolutionary elements" died down after 8 months. In 2014, it interfered and the war has been going on for 10 years now.

View: https://x.com/Alla91748059/status/1834757225073479943
I do know one thing, if I was a pro Russian living in Kerson, and when the Russians came I would not of hugged them, especially on camera. Why? Just in case the Ukrainians retook Kerson (which they did). It's safe to assume I would've been arrested or worse. What the hell is the point of taking such a stupid chance? Will it change a damn thing? Fuck no! So why do it? It's just smart to be indifferent, but you are obviously not that smart.
Did your Russian friends tell you about Russian sympathizers in Kherson?

View: https://x.com/bbcrussian/status/1500092521392873477

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back