Russian Ukrainian War

It is not enough at all . This is like 10% of our imports from them . Russia is scrambling to spend their rupees, it is doing funny things like hiring 300 IT guys for its bank. While we might find happiness in this dhandhomaxxing, it is not a good long term solution. But then again our pvt companies are pussies and do not want to risk unkils anger.

We need to get past Unkil's anger and tell them to shove it up where the sun don't shine. They sold hitech weapons to Pakistan which would be used in any nuclear attack against India. I don't give a shit what US says.

It is time for India to stop depending on US for weapons and start developing our own.

It is not enough at all . This is like 10% of our imports from them . Russia is scrambling to spend their rupees, it is doing funny things like hiring 300 IT guys for its bank. While we might find happiness in this dhandhomaxxing, it is not a good long term solution. But then again our pvt companies are pussies and do not want to risk unkils anger.

You are right. But most of Indian very fearful from America even people on defence forums go jittery on time to time.

We can sell almost anything to Russia via third country like UAE and Iran.

We need to get past Unkil's anger and tell them to shove it up where the sun don't shine. They sold hitech weapons to Pakistan which would be used in any nuclear attack against India. I don't give a shit what US says.

It is time for India to stop depending on US for weapons and start developing our own.
Arreh bhai It is not you it is not me it is not the govmint but the vyaparis themselves that don't want to lose money. They need some kind of hook to make it worth the risk for them . The chines have so much scale and volume that in this day and age most final products are manufactured in china so the OEMs can always feign ignorance because they supply to so many customers .. While ours are are niche and easily traceable.
And it not like some aren't trying some of our businesses have been sanctioned.

You are right. But most of Indian very fearful from America even people on defence forums go jittery on time to time.

We can sell almost anything to Russia via third country like UAE and Iran.
You know what I find funny .. Our big cos do so much doglapan with funding from "Mauritius , Singapore" . Quotes because this is just recirculated Indian black money . They can't do the same with say khazakastan etc. UAE is already happening but that is not the most efficient route. Why cant we pretend that khazakastan is having a having a manufacturing boom and send them all the CNC machines drilling machines etc . Or better yet a grand re armament where they need copious amounts of T90s Su30s Grads kornets etc etc .
And all of these of course fall off a truck in russia accidentally.

That's why russia going to get some Ice Breakers from India, just to utilise the heaps of rupees .

My favourite----- Sell them some more Refrigerators..

Does not seems to be much co-operative though... internet is litttttttttterrrrrrred with such thousands of videos though... any outsider party from any democratic country like us would be happy to find the way a bit democratic in nature though.

View: https://x.com/i/status/1845582442373042444

Everything has its time. For me, too, the videos from India, when the police beat people with batons during the COVID-19, looked wild. You need to know the context, because you can find videos of British police beating Islamists now, or German police breaking up a pro-Palestinian rally. Everyone saw how hooligans in yellow vests were broken up in Paris.
These people are not in police uniform, but in military uniform. Maybe they are taking away some draft dodger or deserter, and the women made a mess and the child was filming everything. Now everyone has cameras in their mobile phones.
This is the second time you have asked me about some "Ukrainian Sharia". This is how they are messing with your brain and propaganda is using it. This is why our society is against intermediaries from India and in general against intermediaries from the "Global South".
In addition, I want to remind you that martial law is currently in our country and the "rights of the state" are above "human rights".

Once introduced on the battlefield, F-16s will increase the Ukrainian Air Force’s air-to-air capabilities. Leveraging its combat-proven radar, coupled with variants of the AIM-120 AMRAAM missile, Ukraine will extend its maximum air-to-air engagement range up to 180 km. This is an appreciable engagement range improvement compared to Ukraine’s Soviet-era MiG-29 and Su-27 fighter aircraft. Additionally, Ukrainian F-16s can more effectively disrupt Russian close air support missions across contested battlefields. During the summer of 2023, Russian helicopters impeded and delayed the Ukrainian counteroffensive. With the introduction of the F-16, these helicopters will become vulnerable and less effective in supporting Russian defensive or offensive operations. Lastly, expect Ukrainian F-16s to suppress the long-range glide bombs tactics Russian fighters have adeptly used around Kharkiv.

Whether an Su-24 was/was not shot down by an F-16, the F-16 limits use of Russian assets. If it downs no Russian aircraft but deters them from going where they are needed, I think it will have done a good job.

I look forward to many Russian cruise missiles (and glide bombs, if possible) being downed by F-16's while Ukrainian pilots build up hours on the type.

Meet GBU-39 and its russian kiddo-D-30-SN.
It seems russia too started reverse engineering atlast!!!!!!!!
1728914815322.png

An episode of the battle of the Russian assault group from Samara, in the Pokrovsky direction. The assault group, consisting of a BTR-82A and a buggy, was tasked with landing troops. The video shows the assault group breaking through to a populated area and landing troops. During the retreat of the BTR-82A, it was attacked by five Ukrainian FPV drones. It is unknown how, but the Russian BTR-82A withstood all five attacks. The BTR-82A is equipped with a homemade protection system called "Mangal", but due to the low quality of the video, the elements of the protection cannot be seen. The video is shortened, only the key moments of the battle are shown.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1x8Q73c3us

Footage of the Russian FPV drone "Prince Vandal Novgorodsky", controlled via fiber optic cable. In the video, the FPV drone "Vandal" attacks the rear of a Ukrainian T-72AMT tank. The T-72AMT tank is an updated version of the Soviet T-72 tank, produced in 2017 at the Kiev Armored Plant. Many upgrades have been made to the tank. In terms of protection, the tank is close to the Russian T-72B3 tanks. Please note that when the drone attacks, a Ukrainian pickup truck with electronic warfare systems can be seen on the road, but since the drone is controlled via fiber optic cable, the electronic warfare does not affect it. As a result of the drone strike, the T-72AMT tank was destroyed, it is unknown whether the crew managed to leave the tank. The video was filmed in the border area of the Kursk region of Russia.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Ceu2Eujsw

View: https://x.com/clashreport/status/1845857236091867169
There is no one yet. Different experts make different predictions. My opinion: it all depends on the number of North Korean brigades. 2-3 brigades will not change the situation. Also, there is no sign of North Korean military equipment being transferred to them. It is pointless to use Russian reserves, the Russian units themselves are equipped with 50-60% of the necessary armored vehicles.
But the appearance of North Korean troops suggests that Putler is running out of people willing to sign a contract with the army.
Putler's all-in is falling apart. We saw how the Russians liberated Olgivka in the Kursk region - it is no more.

View: https://x.com/Zhanna1958/status/1845775430915178838
How many myths are collapsing about the Great Patriotic War. This is how they liberated villages from the Germans - drive a BM-13 battalion and a Pe-2 regiment and the entire village into dust. The enemy troops will retreat, but Russian civilians will turn into shreds.

View: https://x.com/clashreport/status/1845857236091867169
There is no one yet. Different experts make different predictions. My opinion: it all depends on the number of North Korean brigades. 2-3 brigades will not change the situation. Also, there is no sign of North Korean military equipment being transferred to them. It is pointless to use Russian reserves, the Russian units themselves are equipped with 50-60% of the necessary armored vehicles.
But the appearance of North Korean troops suggests that Putler is running out of people willing to sign a contract with the army.
Putler's all-in is falling apart. We saw how the Russians liberated Olgivka in the Kursk region - it is no more.

View: https://x.com/Zhanna1958/status/1845775430915178838
How many myths are collapsing about the Great Patriotic War. This is how they liberated villages from the Germans - drive a BM-13 battalion and a Pe-2 regiment and the entire village into dust. The enemy troops will retreat, but Russian civilians will turn into shreds.

Cope..........

I do not know what involvement NK has apart from supplying arms and ammunition. I think it would be foolhardy for Putin to pull in NK troops. If he chose to cross that line, he would invite the possibility of forces from European countries becoming involved in Ukraine. Experienced pilots flying M2K aircraft for Ukraine would not be helpful to Russia either.

Putin has tried insisting from the start that this war is to be conducted by the West according to Russia's rules. The US has been Russia's main supporter in this regard - much to the chagrin of several (but not all) European states. I do not think that most European states would accept any dictate from the US that NK forces can fight in Ukraine but forces from European states cannot.

Last edited:

Whether an Su-24 was/was not shot down by an F-16, the F-16 limits use of Russian assets. If it downs no Russian aircraft but deters them from going where they are needed, I think it will have done a good job.

I look forward to many Russian cruise missiles (and glide bombs, if possible) being downed by F-16's while Ukrainian pilots build up hours on the type.

And I look forward to Russians downing many F-16s and putting the kibbosh on the mythic invincibility of western weapons.

I do not know what involvement NK has apart from supplying arms and ammunition. I think it would be foolhardy for Putin to pull in NK troops. If he chose to cross that line, he would invite the possibility of forces from European countries becoming involved in Ukraine. Experienced pilots flying M2K aircraft for Ukraine would not be helpful to Russia either.

Putin has tried insisting from the start that this war is to be conducted by the West according to Russia's rules. The US has been Russia's main supporter in this regard - much to the chagrin of several (but not all) European states. I do not think that most European states will accept any dictate from the US that NK forces can fight in Ukraine but European states cannot.

European troops are already involved. You got Polish, Finns, Latvians, Estonians, and Canadians etc fighting on the frontlines.

European troops are already involved. You got Polish, Finns, Latvians, Estonians, and Canadians etc fighting on the frontlines.
Polish, Finnish Latvian etc, armed forces? I don't think so. I said 'European states', not citizens of European states.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back