Russian Ukrainian War

Russia is seen as the successor and sole representative of USSR. You might not like it but that's the harsh reality.
They called themselves this: Successor of ancient Rus', continuer of its Orthodox faith, etc. There is a terrible mix there. And the principle is: We remember the good, we don't remember the bad. In 2010, the Russian parliament apologized to Poland for the execution of Polish officers in 1939, and 5 years later took the apology back. They still haven't apologized to the Finns for the aggressive war. In 1940, they captured Estonia and took away part of its territories. They think that's normal.

Another 200 F-16s and a star destroyed were shot down. You haven't heard about the Stryker with an American crew.
Of course, I don't believe these numbers. I believe our officials. The commander-in-chief said that there are 50 thousand Russian soldiers there. But for some reason the result is modest, although the Russian general Aludinov, back in August, said that in 2-3 weeks the Ukrainians would be thrown out of the Kursk region.
Soon, North Korean soldiers will come to their aid (there are already 3 thousand of them in the Bryansk region). Local residents will give away their locations faster than the locations of the Russian Guard from Chechnya.
"Of course, I don't believe these numbers. I believe our officials." How can you say you believe them when they never say anything? Remember, Ukraine's policy is not to reveal casualty numbers? It's also like believing a person who was asked a question and replied with, no comment. Wow! he didn't answer, but I believe he was telling the truth. Akim, your illogic has no limits.

"Of course, I don't believe these numbers. I believe our officials." How can you say you believe them when they never say anything? Remember, Ukraine's policy is not to reveal casualty numbers? It's also like believing a person who was asked a question and replied with, no comment. Wow! he didn't answer, but I believe he was telling the truth. Akim, your illogic has no limits.
You have some kind of inner anxiety - to know the numbers of our losses. Like the score in a football match.
By the way, do you remember when the last time the Russian Federation talked about its losses? In February 2023. They named the figure of 14 thousand, although American, British, German intelligence spoke of 120-130 thousand. Ours named the figure of 150 thousand killed and wounded. Almost 2 years have passed since then and half a million Russian losses.
In general, the attitude to numbers is a question of "I believe it - I don't believe it". If Harris wins (the primary elections showed that they are "neck and neck", like horses at a hippodrome), will you believe these numbers? Perhaps you will not participate in new events "a la January 6", but you are not obliged to believe them.

You have some kind of inner anxiety - to know the numbers of our losses. Like the score in a football match.
By the way, do you remember when the last time the Russian Federation talked about its losses? In February 2023. They named the figure of 14 thousand, although American, British, German intelligence spoke of 120-130 thousand. Ours named the figure of 150 thousand killed and wounded. Almost 2 years have passed since then and half a million Russian losses.
In general, the attitude to numbers is a question of "I believe it - I don't believe it". If Harris wins (the primary elections showed that they are "neck and neck", like horses at a hippodrome), will you believe these numbers? Perhaps you will not participate in new events "a la January 6", but you are not obliged to believe them.
I believe the numbers are reasonable, it averages to about 300 killed/wounded a day. Ukraine has not had to deal with mines, however they did have to deal with all kinds of drones, massive amounts of Russian artillery/mortars. Also they are surrounded on three sides, and are outnumbered. I should mention Russia has dropped huge numbers of FAB bombs on them. Ukraine is not dug in and they have to deal with the TOS flamethrower, and cluster rounds. Russia has more armored vehicles. Russia is using massive amounts of missiles. Ukraine can't resupply very well and they have no air cover. There's more, but I think that covers the basics. But you do have a great defense, it's called denial. So please don't take your head out of the sand.

This article came out after 18 months of fighting. It's an objective opinion, but a pro Ukrainians source non the less. It shows KIA and wounded averaging 350 a day. Since Ukraine was the one on the offense in Kursk they will have way more causalities than average. Kursk was just one front, but the numbers of 300 killed/wounded is a very reasonable estimate.

'Dying by the dozens every day' - Ukraine losses climb​

29 August 2023
The figures remain classified. But US officials, quoted by the New York Times, recently put the number at 70,000 dead and as many as 120,000 injured. It is a staggering figure, from an armed forces estimated at only half a million strong. The UN has recorded 9,177 civilian deaths to date.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66581217

I believe the numbers are reasonable, it averages to about 300 killed/wounded a day. Ukraine has not had to deal with mines, however they did have to deal with all kinds of drones, massive amounts of Russian artillery/mortars. Also they are surrounded on three sides, and are outnumbered. I should mention Russia has dropped huge numbers of FAB bombs on them. Ukraine is not dug in and they have to deal with the TOS flamethrower, and cluster rounds. Russia has more armored vehicles. Russia is using massive amounts of missiles. Ukraine can't resupply very well and they have no air cover. There's more, but I think that covers the basics. But you do have a great defense, it's called denial. So please don't take your head out of the sand.

Things may change in the next month. Once the US election is out of the way, Biden no longer needs to be acutely sensitive to public opinion where his Ukraine policies are concerned, so may take steps to increase support for Ukraine until his term ends. If Trump wins and cuts US support, I think that Ukraine will be forced to negotiate from a very poor position unless the EU can greatly increase its support, and very quickly. The question is: how? Has it raised arms production enough to be able to supply Ukraine with enough to hold the territory it still has?

Putin does not care how much his territorial ambition damages Russia (or Ukraine, obviously). He will continue until Russia's economy cracks - which could be years away. There is no good outcome for Ukraine on the horizon: either continuing destruction or accepting the annexation of much of the country.

So far the US has shown no real sign of wanting to defeat Russia's invasion of Ukraine. However, if Harris wins next month and gets serious about the US defeating Russia in this war of arms and sanctions, I know which side should win in a contest between a $25 trillion economy and a $2 trillion economy,

So far the US has shown no real sign of wanting to defeat Russia's invasion of Ukraine
SO, US fighting Russia from the shadow , you want to say?

On serious note, Russia is a resource producer not a consumer, neither its 16th century that EU can anymore steal others' resources like East India Co. could steal 45+ Trillion $ worth from Bharata by deploying divide and rule and deception on the tip of musket, and it's still surviving on that loot's dividend.
And for cracking Russian economy, that dream seems to be far far fetched. At least till it has direct trade continuing with China and India and BRICS keeps expanding. West can't even scoure Titanium if Russia denies its export ( That's why the race is going on to get own hand on Ukrainian mine instead)
1729087429094.png

Sadly, except the Long range missiles, nothing much game changerS left to surprise Russia..And, Can't say for NAFO, but, US won't set foot physically for direct combat on ukrainian soil, that's for sure.

Things may change in the next month. Once the US election is out of the way, Biden no longer needs to be acutely sensitive to public opinion where his Ukraine policies are concerned, so may take steps to increase support for Ukraine until his term ends. If Trump wins and cuts US support, I think that Ukraine will be forced to negotiate from a very poor position unless the EU can greatly increase its support, and very quickly. The question is: how? Has it raised arms production enough to be able to supply Ukraine with enough to hold the territory it still has?

Putin does not care how much his territorial ambition damages Russia (or Ukraine, obviously). He will continue until Russia's economy cracks - which could be years away. There is no good outcome for Ukraine on the horizon: either continuing destruction or accepting the annexation of much of the country.

So far the US has shown no real sign of wanting to defeat Russia's invasion of Ukraine. However, if Harris wins next month and gets serious about the US defeating Russia in this war of arms and sanctions, I know which side should win in a contest between a $25 trillion economy and a $2 trillion economy,
I am sorry but beyond releasing some funds to Ukraine ( which means more funds to US military companies under guise of Ukraine funding) , there isnt much Biden can do.

Ukraine currently has manpower problems and are failing to survive sustained pressure at any points along the frontlines, re-deploying and manuevering instead of holding ground.

Ie, if Biden gives Ukies a shit ton of equipment between election and january, it has a huge risk of becoming tactical blunder, as those weapons are under huge risk of falling into russian hands and being reverse engineered by the Russians and the Chinese

And 2 months is too short a period for Biden to engage the 'nuclear' option and put US boots on the ground.

Without US support, the only """"negotiation"""" Ukraine will do with Russia is the same as the South Vietnam regime did with the NVA or the ANA Govt of Afghanistan did with the Taliban

SO, US fighting Russia from the shadow , you want to say?

On serious note, Russia is a resource producer not a consumer, neither its 16th century that EU can anymore steal others' resources like East India Co. could steal 45+ Trillion $ worth from Bharata by deploying divide and rule and deception on the tip of musket, and it's still surviving on that loot's dividend.
And for cracking Russian economy, that dream seems to be far far fetched. At least till it has direct trade continuing with China and India. West can't even scoure Titanium if Russia denies its export ( That's why the race is going on to get own hand on Ukrainian mine instead)
View attachment 12427

Sadly, except the Long range missiles, nothing much game changerS left to surprise Russia..And, Can't say for NAFO, but, US won't set foot physically for direct combat on ukrainian soil, that's for sure.

They want their Ukranian lemmings to keel enough Russians to cause either a regime change in the near or far future in Russia, so that they can exploit Rooskies natural resources and plant US bases on the Chinese border, aside from Central Asia access which also has minerals too.

It is the reason they don't let the Ukranians go all out vs Russkie from the get-go, they were kept on life support from the start, Russia is the prize and it has to have little wear and tear for Gora usage

This article came out after 18 months of fighting. It's an objective opinion, but a pro Ukrainians source non the less. It shows KIA and wounded averaging 350 a day. Since Ukraine was the one on the offense in Kursk they will have way more causalities than average. Kursk was just one front, but the numbers of 300 killed/wounded is a very reasonable estimate.

'Dying by the dozens every day' - Ukraine losses climb​

29 August 2023
The figures remain classified. But US officials, quoted by the New York Times, recently put the number at 70,000 dead and as many as 120,000 injured. It is a staggering figure, from an armed forces estimated at only half a million strong. The UN has recorded 9,177 civilian deaths to date.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-66581217
Now drones are hanging in the sky 24/7 (you can't pee in peace), so any vehicle is visible. Here are the results from photos/videos from the day before yesterday. You can see the proportionality of losses yourself. Sometimes they are compared, but rarely.
photo_2024-10-15_22-59-42.jpg
All your articles/videos with analyses are broken by the map. 42 km from Avdiivka to Selidovo. This is the largest salient, although even some of our experts, at the beginning of this year, predicted battles near Kramatorsk.

Australia is giving us 49 M1A1s. Although these tanks are just to plug holes in the defense. I am more interested in the project of our designers: on the Leo-1 chassis + a turret like the Yatagan tank and a Ukrainian 6TD diesel engine.
It turns out that we only need the chassis and this does not tie us to the A5 version. A lot of Leo-1s were built.

If the quote is true, bad days are coming for someone, coz, these nations have plenty of bombs to saturate any area and air defence, making mechanism enmass, and shtloads of disposable human lives extra!!!

1729095856856.png

If the quote is true, bad days are coming for someone, coz, these nations have plenty of bombs to saturate any area and air defence, making mechanism enmass, and shtloads of disposable human lives extra!!!

View attachment 12441

I wonder will Kim Jong whatever get the Saddam treatment now?

What better solution for Sooth Korea's falling TFR than to do a family reunion?

Wonder what China will do if Kim Jong Pong get's Saddam'd

NK already has WMDs, you don't need to invent those.

Russian army training to defeat sea drones. This video is unique in that a real Ukrainian sea drone MAGURA V5 is used as a target. In the video, Russian servicemen practice the skills of defeating a sea drone using FPV drones. It is unknown how the Russian army received a working Ukrainian sea drone MAGURA V5. The drone is presumably equipped with a Starlink satellite Internet system.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T88IhTO91Cc

An episode of a battle in the Kursk region of Russia, which is currently unexplained. In the video, an unknown armored personnel carrier, similar to the BTR-82A, drove out to meet two tanks. After which, the tank fired point-blank at the armored personnel carrier, as a result of which the APC's turret was torn off. In the video, you can see that the APC crew left the combat vehicle, one of the soldiers calmly walked past the tank, the rest went in the other direction, but the second tank tried to hit them. The video does not show any insignia on the equipment, and it is also impossible to determine who the soldiers are. Perhaps one of the sides fired at their own equipment.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfGBAQHZpcM

Now drones are hanging in the sky 24/7 (you can't pee in peace), so any vehicle is visible. Here are the results from photos/videos from the day before yesterday. You can see the proportionality of losses yourself. Sometimes they are compared, but rarely.
View attachment 12431
All your articles/videos with analyses are broken by the map. 42 km from Avdiivka to Selidovo. This is the largest salient, although even some of our experts, at the beginning of this year, predicted battles near Kramatorsk.

Australia is giving us 49 M1A1s. Although these tanks are just to plug holes in the defense. I am more interested in the project of our designers: on the Leo-1 chassis + a turret like the Yatagan tank and a Ukrainian 6TD diesel engine.
It turns out that we only need the chassis and this does not tie us to the A5 version. A lot of Leo-1s were built.
Zelensky's victory plan is for Ukraine to join NATO. Joe Biden already said that's not going to happen as long as the war is still going on. So I guess Zelensky is planning on calling Putin and asking him to stop the war so Ukraine can join NATO. Sounds like a great idea. Do you think Putin will fall for Jedi master Zelensky's mind trick?
The Kremlin said he needs to sober up. I agree with them.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAEhD7YlYe0

Zelensky's victory plan is for Ukraine to join NATO. Joe Biden already said that's not going to happen as long as the war is still going on. So I guess Zelensky is planning on calling Putin and asking him to stop the war so Ukraine can join NATO. Sounds like a great idea. Do you think Putin will fall for Jedi master Zelensky's mind trick?
The Kremlin said he needs to sober up. I agree with them.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAEhD7YlYe0

yall-got-anymore-5a0b9e.jpg

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back