Russian Ukrainian War

Polish, Finnish Latvian etc, armed forces? I don't think so. I said 'European states', not citizens of European states.

Come on, that's fiction. You got soldiers from these armed forces being stationed in Ukraine providing secondary support.

By the way, who saw the MTLB converted into an APC? This is its last moment.
photo_2024-10-15_00-17-47.jpg
Regular units of Italy and Germany arrived in Spain in 1936 with their military equipment. Will the NK troops get THIS and 2A28 guns (from the BMP-1) instead of mortars?

One thing for sure, that the NK people have it undivided dedication toward their dictator (!) atleast 🫣 . They will die rather than surrendering.
The new russian tactics is like bypassing all the direct confrontation and seek the flanks to encircle the ukrainian pockets or leaving one single outward road for ukrainians which russia secures the path as fire covered. That's a good way to preserve own manpower while dealing psychological pressure on enemy that they are gona sit idle defending a point while being encircled from all sides without much direct fights.
Now here is the problem... one needs to keep enormous manpower constantly employed to keep the flanks covered and occupied while doing sanitization of the contact lines at a same span. Russia is doing the same at atleast 7 fronts at a time. That needs a big chunk of manpower getting blocked.
SO,the DPRK volunteers will come handy, they will keep the cordon up, while cleaning the holds slowly making the actual experienced russian forces free to attack new flanks before the winter or season change closes up.

OR.

The DPRK volunteers will be just used as recon cannon fodders or showstoppers to locate the defensive points and clusters of Ukrainian troops. That way russia will save much of its soldiers remaining.

Come on, that's fiction. You got soldiers from these armed forces being stationed in Ukraine providing secondary support.

Plus you have active service men who take (((voluntary retirement))) then become mercenaries or join the Ukranian Foreign Legion equivalent to fight for Ukraine from these countries.

Ofc in small numbers, nobody is throwing their own guys in bulk into this meatgrinder :bplease:

Probably these are Russian guys.:)
photo_2024-10-15_08-14-02.jpg
I'm tired of reading the crows of roosters. Foreigners have always been in wars. The reasons are different. Apparently Modi came and there was no goal to take Indian citizens from this war.;)
Now the question will be how to treat captured Koreans - as combatants of the RF or NK? Under what flag will they go into battle?
Russia attracted different mercenaries and the machine gun doesn't care whether it is from Africa, Nepal or North Korea.

One thing for sure, that the NK people have it undivided dedication toward their dictator (!) atleast 🫣 . They will die rather than surrendering.
The new russian tactics is like bypassing all the direct confrontation and seek the flanks to encircle the ukrainian pockets or leaving one single outward road for ukrainians which russia secures the path as fire covered. That's a good way to preserve own manpower while dealing psychological pressure on enemy that they are gona sit idle defending a point while being encircled from all sides without much direct fights.
Now here is the problem... one needs to keep enormous manpower constantly employed to keep the flanks covered and occupied while doing sanitization of the contact lines at a same span. Russia is doing the same at atleast 7 fronts at a time. That needs a big chunk of manpower getting blocked.
SO,the DPRK volunteers will come handy, they will keep the cordon up, while cleaning the holds slowly making the actual experienced russian forces free to attack new flanks before the winter or season change closes up.

OR.

The DPRK volunteers will be just used as recon cannon fodders or showstoppers to locate the defensive points and clusters of Ukrainian troops. That way russia will save much of its soldiers remaining.
This douche is NAFO's managing director. If it were up to him, he would let a million NATO soldier die just for the chance of defeating Russia.

@jurgen_nauditt

I stand with Ukraine. Love destroyed russian tanks. NAFO. Managing Director, Franchisor international education company.

He called Biden an appeaser. That's because anything less than NATO troops on the ground is appeasing Russia.
There is appeasement in a way. One country attacks another. Many of the victim's neighbours come to its defence through proving military aid. Biden delays or prevents the normal use of weapons provided. Can be seen as a form of appeasement, can't it, handing Russia advantage in the conflict?

IMG_20241015_185646_298.jpg

A number of Western media outlets write about the threat of destruction of the Ukrainian steel industry due to the front approaching Pokrovsk

▪️The Economist points out that the largest coking coal mine in Ukraine, Krasnoarmeyskaya Zapadnaya, and the Pokrovsky Mining and Processing Plant are under threat.

▪️In 2021, Ukraine ranked 14th in the world in steel production, but last year it dropped to 24th place. With the loss of the largest mine where coal is mined for metallurgy, Russia will succeed in "destroying the remaining steel industry of Ukraine."

▪️Moreover, the article says, it is not necessary to take Pokrovsk for this.

▪️"As they advance, Russian troops will try to cut off the power supply and block the main road that carries coal west to the remaining steel mills. They will then do the same at another smaller coking coal mine 18km north of Udachny, at Dobropillya," the British magazine writes.

▪️Yesterday, the American magazine Foreign Policy wrote about the same problem

This coal mine is probably working now? ;) The analysis is worthy of a monkey's ass.

There is appeasement in a way. One country attacks another. Many of the victim's neighbours come to its defence through proving military aid. Biden delays or prevents the normal use of weapons provided. Can be seen as a form of appeasement, can't it, handing Russia advantage in the conflict?
This thing is escalating out of control. The reason NK is getting involved is because the west might allow it's missiles to strike deep inside Russia. The dems might lose the white house and the senate. This might be nothing more than a delay tactic. Who knows for sure? I don't think Putin will strike a NATO country in response, mostly because he doesn't have too. Plus I don't think this is much of a threat to Russia. They will spread out their weapon storage facilities, and the west doesn't have enough missiles to make much of a difference anyway. Although the west has pledged billions in weapons, currently they don't have them and it will take years for them to produce them. By that time this thing will be over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV3Bh1msqz4

This thing is escalating out of control. The reason NK is getting involved is because the west might allow it's missiles to strike deep inside Russia. The dems might lose the white house and the senate. This might be nothing more than a delay tactic. Who knows for sure? I don't think Putin will strike a NATO country in response, mostly because he doesn't have too. Plus I don't think this is much of a threat to Russia. They will spread out their weapon storage facilities, and the west doesn't have enough missiles to make much of a difference anyway. Although the west has pledged billions in weapons, currently they don't have them and it will take years for them to produce them. By that time this thing will be over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV3Bh1msqz4

:facepalm4:

I would like to see the expression on your face after reading this.
Military operation in Ukraine
15 Oct, 08:12

Ukrainian losses: situation in Kursk Region​

Ukraine’s total losses in the Kursk Region have exceeded 23,150 military personnel killed and wounded, the Russian Defense Ministry has said.
Another 200 F-16s and a star destroyed were shot down. You haven't heard about the Stryker with an American crew.
Of course, I don't believe these numbers. I believe our officials. The commander-in-chief said that there are 50 thousand Russian soldiers there. But for some reason the result is modest, although the Russian general Aludinov, back in August, said that in 2-3 weeks the Ukrainians would be thrown out of the Kursk region.
Soon, North Korean soldiers will come to their aid (there are already 3 thousand of them in the Bryansk region). Local residents will give away their locations faster than the locations of the Russian Guard from Chechnya.

I'm not trying to convince anyone here, but I'm really interested in reporting what's being missed here and seeing how their matrix is being torn apart. Adequate people ask my opinion on various events here. Inadequate ones immediately "throw slippers". Like in that video where two "Russo-turisto" attacked a woman and her daughter on a beach in Egypt because they were speaking Ukrainian. Her husband (a military man on leave) came running to the woman's screams and sent the inadequats to the hospital.
A lot of Indians have an irrational likening towards Russia. 1971 being the most important reason. Most Indians are incapable of seeing Russia in an unbiased way.

Most Indians also have no clue about Russian attitude towards upcoming Indian Chess prodigies. Russia used to be the undisputed King of the Chess world, a title which Indians have taken over recently.

3 Indians are in top 10 currently with their ages being only 18,19 and 21.

Screenshot from 2024-10-15 22-16-23.png

Russia's no 1 Chess player i.e Nepo who is no 9 on this list has more or less been making accusations about Indian Chess player i.e Gukesh regarding Cheating. The 18 year old Gukesh has been a prodigy since childhood. Russian World Champion Kramnik who held a chess camp with Gukesh when he was 12/13 predicted that Gukesh will be a future World Chess Champion. Despite this, the butthurt Russian player Nepo has given 2-3 interviews where he more or less says, "I don't understand Gukesh's game. He plays like a Computer" etc i.e inferring that Gukesh is taking Computer help to cheat at Chess.

Also, there are 2-3 more top Russian players who keep attacking rising Indian kids in the Chess world.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/chess/comments/1g0pbu5/grischuk_has_4_explanations_for_gukesh_classical/

They aren't taking their own fall well in the Chess world. This applies to their real world fall from superpower status as well.

A lot of Indians have an irrational likening towards Russia. 1971 being the most important reason. Most Indians are incapable of seeing Russia in an unbiased way.

Most Indians also have no clue about Russian attitude towards upcoming Indian Chess prodigies. Russia used to be the undisputed King of the Chess world, a title which Indians have taken over recently.

3 Indians are in top 10 currently with their ages being only 18,19 and 21.

View attachment 12365

Russia's no 1 Chess player i.e Nepo who is no 9 on this list has more or less been making accusations about Indian Chess player i.e Gukesh regarding Cheating. The 18 year old Gukesh has been a prodigy since childhood. Russian World Champion Kramnik who held a chess camp with Gukesh when he was 12/13 predicted that Gukesh will be a future World Chess Champion. Despite this, the butthurt Russian player Nepo has given 2-3 interviews where he more or less says, "I don't understand Gukesh's game. He plays like a Computer" etc i.e inferring that Gukesh is taking Computer help to cheat at Chess.

Also, there are 2-3 more top Russian players who keep attacking rising Indian kids in the Chess world.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/chess/comments/1g0pbu5/grischuk_has_4_explanations_for_gukesh_classical/

They aren't taking their own fall well in the Chess world. This applies to their real world fall from superpower status as well.

Some other country helped India in 1971 and now we have to love Russia? Then let's love the Kazan Khanate, because it was also on Russian territory.
By the way, we have an expression (in the former USSR) - "Kazan orphan". This means that a person has no relatives in the whole world. In reality, when the troops of Tsar Ivan IV captured Kazan in the 15th century, they slaughtered almost all the inhabitants.
Let's go back to India and 1971. It is historical illiteracy to confuse the USSR and modern Russia.

Some other country helped India in 1971 and now we have to love Russia? Then let's love the Kazan Khanate, because it was also on Russian territory.
By the way, we have an expression (in the former USSR) - "Kazan orphan". This means that a person has no relatives in the whole world. In reality, when the troops of Tsar Ivan IV captured Kazan in the 15th century, they slaughtered almost all the inhabitants.
Let's go back to India and 1971. It is historical illiteracy to confuse the USSR and modern Russia.
Russia is seen as the successor and sole representative of USSR. You might not like it but that's the harsh reality.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back