Russian Ukrainian War

Does 'day 52' mentioned refer to day 52 of the invasion? Does the video date from spring 2022? I would not be surprised if Zelensky is prescribed drugs to keep him functioning while working long hours or to reduce the effects of stress.
Yes, and also they tried delete it but they didn't do it in time, someone copied it just in time. I really don't know why it didn't go viral.

Zelensky presents 'victory plan' to Ukrainian parliament

This guy is a fucking moron. He just basically guaranteed that Russia will not hesitate to stop taking over Ukraine. Russia has to win this conflict at all costs otherwise Russia will face serious breakup. This plan is a non-starter.

Russia has a plan if and when NATO gets directly involved. It is called the nuclear option. At that point Russia has basically nothing to lose.

Zelensky's victory plan is for Ukraine to join NATO. Joe Biden already said that's not going to happen as long as the war is still going on. So I guess Zelensky is planning on calling Putin and asking him to stop the war so Ukraine can join NATO. Sounds like a great idea. Do you think Putin will fall for Jedi master Zelensky's mind trick?
The Kremlin said he needs to sober up. I agree with them.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAEhD7YlYe0

I will not justify Zelensky's plan (although he is not the author). In its current form, it looks more like a declaration. You need to know the technical sub-clauses, but they are secret.
As for NATO, at the first stage, an invitation is enough for Putler to see that the direction is inevitable. Russian citizens are scared of NATO, just like the interview of a former officer of the GDR army about his feelings when he transferred to the FRG army: "- At first I was very afraid, because we were taught all our lives that NATO is an aggressive bloc."
But the Kremlin's opinion on this decision will definitely not be asked.
Moscow makes a public appearance that for it this war is like a slight runny nose, but for some reason invites North Korean cannon fodder.

I will not justify Zelensky's plan (although he is not the author). In its current form, it looks more like a declaration. You need to know the technical sub-clauses, but they are secret.
As for NATO, at the first stage, an invitation is enough for Putler to see that the direction is inevitable. Russian citizens are scared of NATO, just like the interview of a former officer of the GDR army about his feelings when he transferred to the FRG army: "- At first I was very afraid, because we were taught all our lives that NATO is an aggressive bloc."
But the Kremlin's opinion on this decision will definitely not be asked.
Moscow makes a public appearance that for it this war is like a slight runny nose, but for some reason invites North Korean cannon fodder.

1729145211649.gif

>tfw they let Ukraine join NATO
>but Ukraine can't invoke Article 5 since it was already at war before joining NATO :troll:
OR
> but Ukraine has to CEASE-FIRE with Russia which means defacto giving up on reclaiming occupied territories Donbass, Crimea, Zaphorizhia and Kherson

Either way Zelesnky must get on a plane to Washintong DC, lots of patriotic Ukies will be gunning for his ass then

Western partners have a "FRG/GDR" option, where they accept part of Ukraine into NATO and we commit not to return the occupied territories by force. Firstly, Ukrainian society is against it and secondly, they forgot to ask Putin for consent. He is sure that he is winning. I don't see it, but let him be mistaken.
The whole issue is in the amount of weapons. I am in favor of taking a loan from oil-producing countries and any manufacturer will sell us weapons for real money.
Thanks to the US for their support, but the procedure is very long. We need weapons TODAY AND NOW, not in a year and with restrictions, because Putin is selling fear.
photo_2024-09-27_08-41-33.jpg

Last edited:
Continuation of the battle with an unknown APC and two tanks in the Kursk region of Russia. The situation has become clearer, in short, the APC was indeed Russian, and the tanks were Ukrainian. A shot from the second Ukrainian tank finally destroyed the APC. The APC crew left the combat vehicle, as was shown earlier. The Ukrainian tank was subsequently destroyed, how is not reported, most likely by drones, the fate of the tank crew is also unknown. The second tank left the scene of the battle, there is no further information about it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ocZo8C0jP0

@Akim Do you think your country has the capabilities to produce nukes?

I'd assume after they disarmed the nuclear stockpile which was in Ukraine after USSR dissolution they may have also taken the scientists, documents and equipment.

Everything is as I said a few months ago: What will be faster - BTR-40 and 152 or NK APCs?
There is information that the Russians are training on North Korean SRGs. Technology versus quantity (today the Netherlands ordered 6 Dita self-propelled guns for us).

@Akim Do you think your country has the capabilities to produce nukes?

I'd assume after they disarmed the nuclear stockpile which was in Ukraine after USSR dissolution they may have also taken the scientists, documents and equipment.
They say there is. But if nuclear weapons appear, it will be after this war. It is more likely that Elon Musk's Optimus will start fighting here than Ukraine will be allowed to create a nuclear warhead.

Last edited:
Everything is as I said a few months ago: What will be faster - BTR-40 and 152 or NK APCs?
There is information that the Russians are training on North Korean SRGs. Technology versus quantity (today the Netherlands ordered 6 Dita self-propelled guns for us).

They say there is. But if nuclear weapons appear, it will be after this war. It is more likely that Elon Musk's Optimus will start fighting here than Ukraine will be allowed to create a nuclear warhead.
You've said many times," I don't believe these numbers. I believe our officials." Basically Zelensky just admitted that Ukraine will lose unless NATO joins the fight or they get nuclear weapons. Do you believe him that the war is lost? Or do you believe he's lying? You claim Ukraine will win, but now the top "official" just admitted they can't. So which is it?

You've said many times," I don't believe these numbers. I believe our officials." Basically Zelensky just admitted that Ukraine will lose unless NATO joins the fight or they get nuclear weapons. Do you believe him that the war is lost? Or do you believe he's lying? You claim Ukraine will win, but now the top "official" just admitted they can't. So which is it?
I'm too lazy to write too much. But in short, your knowledge of NATO is primitive. It's like switching from Warburg to Volkswagen. It seems to have a steering wheel and 4 wheels, but these are completely different levels of cars.
пкуурецкрц.jpg
For example: Poland bought almost a thousand JASSM-ER. We can't. When we get JASSM, their range will be 360 km. Storm Shadow/SCALP-EG is also only in the export version.
The same applies to intelligence information, etc.
We are now like Celeron, but we want to be like Pentium.

Last edited:
Rather funny video from Kursk region (translator said- Lyubimovka area)..
could count some 20 odd ukrainian soldiers walking one after another toward next Ukrainian holds through open field while russian drones kept trolling them without shelling or killing them!
1729233743816.png

View: https://t.me/RVvoenkor/78891

Reminded me of the initial day picture of russian border guards and conscripts surrendering enmass to ukrainian soldiers..

New "buns" from Germany:
▫️ 8 Leopard 1A5 tanks;
▫️20 Marder BMPs;
▫️ Ammunition for Leopard 2 tanks;
▫️ Ammunition for Leopard 1 tanks;
▫️ 4 MRAPs;
▫️ 1 air defense system IRIS-T SLM;
▫️ 1 air defense system IRIS-T SLS;
▫️ IRIS-T SLM missiles;
▫️ Sea Sparrow rockets;
▫️ 6 self-propelled guns Panzerhaubitze 2000;
▫️ 24,000 155 mm caliber ammunition;
▫️ 30 reconnaissance UAVs Vector;
▫️ 1 bridge paver BEAVER;
▫️ 2 WISENT 1 demining machines;
▫️ 100 H-PEMBS portable demining systems;
▫️ 90 minesweepers;
▫️ 1 mine trawl;
▫️ 2 systems of mobile antenna masts;
▫️ 57 laser rangefinders;
▫️ 3,000 RGW 90 grenade launchers ("Matador");
▫️ 25,000 shells of 40 mm caliber;
▫️ 75,000 turnstiles;
▫️ 150,000 occlusive dressings;
▫️ 460 MK 556 assault rifles;
▫️ 110 HLR 338 sniper rifles with 240,000 rounds;
▫️ 30 HAENEL CR 308 rifles;
▫️ 3,000 SFP9 pistols.
This is for those who say that the West is tired of us.
Indeed, this war drains a lot of resources from our partners. But in Russia, it is pumping out too, since 11 thousand North Korean soldiers (pretending to be Buryats) will soon appear. By the way, this is the answer under which flag they will fight. I have already shown a D-74 howitzer, which is rare for Russia. But if the NK SPG M-1991 appears, where this howitzer is the basis, then this is his answer.
I have already written about the replenishment of our artillery. Apparently, they could not come to an agreement with Turkey regarding their T-155, although this information appeared in May, but there are no Turkish self-propelled guns at the front.
There is also no information about echelons from Spain, where there will be 300 old M60s (in April, the information was flickering), but there is information. that Ukraine massively buys Leo-1 in any modification.
Apparently, they will be rebuilt on the basis of the M60-120 project. At the beginning of this century, Ukraine bought one M60 from Turkey and modernized it. But he lost the tender Sabra tank from Israel.
wxopN-7DQiT-LBSGsr7upL1hokHBLZJioessWnv9wORuMc-VMztjAGBJwNex2GE-lwfQ-_qH.jpg

Last edited:
New "buns" from Germany:
▫️ 8 Leopard 1A5 tanks;
▫️20 Marder BMPs;
▫️ Ammunition for Leopard 2 tanks;
▫️ Ammunition for Leopard 1 tanks;
▫️ 4 MRAPs;
▫️ 1 air defense system IRIS-T SLM;
▫️ 1 air defense system IRIS-T SLS;
▫️ IRIS-T SLM missiles;
▫️ Sea Sparrow rockets;
▫️ 6 self-propelled guns Panzerhaubitze 2000;
▫️ 24,000 155 mm caliber ammunition;
▫️ 30 reconnaissance UAVs Vector;
▫️ 1 bridge paver BEAVER;
▫️ 2 WISENT 1 demining machines;
▫️ 100 H-PEMBS portable demining systems;
▫️ 90 minesweepers;
▫️ 1 mine trawl;
▫️ 2 systems of mobile antenna masts;
▫️ 57 laser rangefinders;
▫️ 3,000 RGW 90 grenade launchers ("Matador");
▫️ 25,000 shells of 40 mm caliber;
▫️ 75,000 turnstiles;
▫️ 150,000 occlusive dressings;
▫️ 460 MK 556 assault rifles;
▫️ 110 HLR 338 sniper rifles with 240,000 rounds;
▫️ 30 HAENEL CR 308 rifles;
▫️ 3,000 SFP9 pistols.
This is for those who say that the West is tired of us.
Indeed, this war drains a lot of resources from our partners. But in Russia, it is pumping out too, since 11 thousand North Korean soldiers (pretending to be Buryats) will soon appear. By the way, this is the answer under which flag they will fight. I have already shown a D-74 howitzer, which is rare for Russia. But if the NK SPG M-1991 appears, where this howitzer is the basis, then this is his answer.
I have already written about the replenishment of our artillery. Apparently, they could not come to an agreement with Turkey regarding their T-155, although this information appeared in May, but there are no Turkish self-propelled guns at the front.
There is also no information about echelons from Spain, where there will be 300 old M60s (in April, the information was flickering), but there is information. that Ukraine massively buys Leo-1 in any modification.
Apparently, they will be rebuilt on the basis of the M60-120 project. At the beginning of this century, Ukraine bought one M60 from Turkey and modernized it. But he lost the tender Sabra tank from Israel.
View attachment 12625
I see the the 11k N. Korean troops as a great thing for Russia, and a very bad thing for Ukraine, but somehow you think you can spin it as some sort of sign that Russia is losing. Zelensky is getting help from over 30 countries, but cries like a baby hypocrite that Iran, and N. Korea are helping Russia.

I'm too lazy to write too much. But in short, your knowledge of NATO is primitive. It's like switching from Warburg to Volkswagen. It seems to have a steering wheel and 4 wheels, but these are completely different levels of cars.
View attachment 12603
For example: Poland bought almost a thousand JASSM-ER. We can't. When we get JASSM, their range will be 360 km. Storm Shadow/SCALP-EG is also only in the export version.
I knew you wouldn't answer the question, but I knew your response would be really weird. You didn't disappoint me, that was one weird fucking reply.

View attachment 12603
One part of Zelensky's plan is to further invade Russia. That's why he won't pull out of Kursk even though those poor soldiers are getting surrounded and destroyed. In fact he doubled down and sent more troops into that living hell. Now why don't you respond with telling me what your favorite color is. Blue, green, purple, yellow?

I see the the 11k N. Korean troops as a great thing for Russia, and a very bad thing for Ukraine, but somehow you think you can spin it as some sort of sign that Russia is losing. Zelensky is getting help from over 30 countries, but cries like a baby hypocrite that Iran, and N. Korea are helping Russia.

They want to preserve their own people while sending the possibly treacherous minorities into the meatgrinder first, and now fresh imported stock from best friend Kim Jong Pig

Originally they also let all their bhagodas escape into Armenia and Georgia, while Ukraine was bagging all the "normal" men who wished to escape with their families, only women and children were allowed to leave the country.

Ofc the rich and well-heeled men may have got away but....

Now Ukraine is catching every single guy they can, I mean most of these are rich and contact having bhagodas but still.

I already spoke about the third article of the UN Charter, which explains how a victim differs from an aggressor. It was possible to help South Sudan, but Sudan itself was under sanctions.
One part of Zelensky's plan is to further invade Russia. That's why he won't pull out of Kursk even though those poor soldiers are getting surrounded and destroyed. In fact he doubled down and sent more troops into that living hell. Now why don't you respond with telling me what your favorite color is. Blue, green, purple, yellow?
I don't have a favorite color, but I don't like different color combinations: for example, red cannot be worn together with green.
If all Ukrainian soldiers were killed in the Kursk region, why Sudzha no liberation been released yet?
Tactics of the Armed Forces - mobile attack/defense. Therefore, the emphasis in production is on wheeled armored vehicles, tracked armored vehicles will be provided by our partners.
The new armored car "Gyurza" is already at the front.
ScreenShot_Гюрза.png
Indeed, Zelensky said that he was going to move the war to the territory of Russia. Where will be the next breakthrough - I don't know.

You apparently did not understand my answer about NATO, because you have problems with allegories. Look at DeMuro's YouTube channel where he tests the Trabant and you will see what an East German car is like.
Full answer "Why should Ukraine be a member of NATO" 30-40 minutes of text. Allegories are faster. :)

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back