Russian Ukrainian War

A video has started to spread online in Ukrainian media, allegedly showing the first North Korean soldiers appearing in Russia at one of the bases. Earlier, the Head of the Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, Kirill Budanov, reported that North Korean soldiers are being trained in the Saratov region of Russia, who will then provide support to Russian units. According to the statement of the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine, the first 11 thousand DPRK soldiers will be ready to enter the battle on November 1. It is impossible to understand from the video where it was filmed and who is depicted there, perhaps the video even uses superimposed sound. At the end of the video, several phrases are recorded with increased sound, but it is not yet known what language is being spoken there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0sVApZL__k

Footage of the Russian FPV drone "Prince Vandal Novgorodsky" in use in the Kursk region of Russia. Despite the fact that the Vandal drone is controlled via fiber optic cable, judging by the video, it is also used carefully in the forest. The video shows the drone attacking a Ukrainian armored vehicle "Kozak-7" and an American-made M113 armored personnel carrier, possibly an FV432. The moment of the drone's defeat is not shown, since the surveillance drone was not used in the forest.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scO5fOddNPw

Where did you see the proportions? The captured territory remains with the Russians, so of course they will have more fallen Ukrainian warriors. It is surprising that we handed over the bodies. Apparently this is from the Kursk oblast.

So this tells us Ukraine abandons their injured soldiers while retreating.

Both sides ( Ukraine at a bit higher side though) just put the deads as MIA or just erase the record or plain simple way deny the existence of those perished. Apart of that, thanks to the devastation of arial bombs, specially FAB series +1000 Kg, there will be nothing left even to identify the missings, every bit will be just obliterated or vaporised as whole if it stays within direct blast zone..

I guess it was 496~ 596 vs 91 ukrainian / russian dead bodies exchanged w.r.t kursk KIAs..
I can recall some 2 month old saying from one Akhmat Spl force local commander in TG video that they are getting some 1:6 casualty ratio inflicted upon vs inflicted, and he was clear about the russian casualties impending.

So this tells us Ukraine abandons their injured soldiers while retreating.
This doesn't say anything except the intensity of the fighting. Although, sometimes, due to the impossibility of evacuation, the wounded remain on the front line. But these are isolated cases, not a system.
Explain to me. Do you just want to believe? No one here speaks Russian/Ukrainian, and Western English-language publications are not believed here. Perhaps people like you enjoy sitting in an "information bubble" where the Russians are bravely winning?
When Strelkov was free, he often criticized the actions of the Russian army, for which he ended up in prison. Now this Russian nationalist criticizes less often, but still criticizes. Read (through a translator) his fragment of a letter on his TG channel - Стрелков Игорь Иванович. He often makes mistakes there, but you will understand the essence, that these victories are equal to defeat.

I will not justify Zelensky's plan (although he is not the author). In its current form, it looks more like a declaration. You need to know the technical sub-clauses, but they are secret.
As for NATO, at the first stage, an invitation is enough for Putler to see that the direction is inevitable. Russian citizens are scared of NATO, just like the interview of a former officer of the GDR army about his feelings when he transferred to the FRG army: "- At first I was very afraid, because we were taught all our lives that NATO is an aggressive bloc."
But the Kremlin's opinion on this decision will definitely not be asked.
Moscow makes a public appearance that for it this war is like a slight runny nose, but for some reason invites North Korean cannon fodder.
You claim that N. Korean's will be uses as cannon fodder. It looks to me like they will be used in a defensive role protecting Russian land. The only cannon fodder will be Ukrainian troops attacking Russian land because your insane idiot president ordered them to do so. Also these dudes are top notch soldiers and will kick some serious ass.

I already spoke about the third article of the UN Charter, which explains how a victim differs from an aggressor. It was possible to help South Sudan, but Sudan itself was under sanctions.

I don't have a favorite color, but I don't like different color combinations: for example, red cannot be worn together with green.
If all Ukrainian soldiers were killed in the Kursk region, why Sudzha no liberation been released yet?
Tactics of the Armed Forces - mobile attack/defense. Therefore, the emphasis in production is on wheeled armored vehicles, tracked armored vehicles will be provided by our partners.
The new armored car "Gyurza" is already at the front.
View attachment 12638
Indeed, Zelensky said that he was going to move the war to the territory of Russia. Where will be the next breakthrough - I don't know.

You apparently did not understand my answer about NATO, because you have problems with allegories. Look at DeMuro's YouTube channel where he tests the Trabant and you will see what an East German car is like.
Full answer "Why should Ukraine be a member of NATO" 30-40 minutes of text. Allegories are faster. :)
I think you have a problem with allegories. You have criticized Russia's small gains in territory. One of the best examples of an allegories is the "Tortoise and the hare" Slow and steady wins the race. Zelensky has gone completely insane. The west has gone silent about Zelensky's victory plan because they are in shock about how insane he's become. The Duran talks about this.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktPgiUGfFpk

You claim that N. Korean's will be uses as cannon fodder. It looks to me like they will be used in a defensive role protecting Russian land. The only cannon fodder will be Ukrainian troops attacking Russian land because your insane idiot president ordered them to do so. Also these dudes are top notch soldiers and will kick some serious ass.
They haven't fought in 70 years. Did your grandfather tell you that they are cool soldiers?
Yesterday I watched a visualization of what Ukraine and Russia have. Apparently the author is a Russian citizen and shows endless fields of armored vehicles, artillery, etc. There is a big hollywar in the comments. And where is all this, if there are developments from the 30s of the last century (M-30 and D-1) on the battlefield? I am not going to adapt to your American consciousness if you do not understand the difference between driving a GAZ 3102 and then switching to a Mercedes W124. So, now we are driving a GAZ, and NATO is a Mercedes W124.

Last edited:
This doesn't say anything except the intensity of the fighting. Although, sometimes, due to the impossibility of evacuation, the wounded remain on the front line. But these are isolated cases, not a system.
Explain to me. Do you just want to believe? No one here speaks Russian/Ukrainian, and Western English-language publications are not believed here. Perhaps people like you enjoy sitting in an "information bubble" where the Russians are bravely winning?
When Strelkov was free, he often criticized the actions of the Russian army, for which he ended up in prison. Now this Russian nationalist criticizes less often, but still criticizes. Read (through a translator) his fragment of a letter on his TG channel - Стрелков Игорь Иванович. He often makes mistakes there, but you will understand the essence, that these victories are equal to defeat.
Because we do not give credibility to invest parties publications. Western nations are invested in this war. Ergo, not neutral arbiters like us.
And we believe OUR ANALYSTS in the defence establishment, who are showing Ukronazis are losing.
Its just that simple.

Because we do not give credibility to invest parties publications. Western nations are invested in this war. Ergo, not neutral arbiters like us.
And we believe OUR ANALYSTS in the defence establishment, who are showing Ukronazis are losing.
Its just that simple.
I want to read it too. Their opinions have never been shown here.

They haven't fought in 70 years. Did your grandfather tell you that they are cool soldiers?
Yesterday I watched a visualization of what Ukraine and Russia have. Apparently the author is a Russian citizen and shows endless fields of armored vehicles, artillery, etc. There is a big hollywar in the comments. And where is all this, if there are developments from the 30s of the last century (M-30 and D-1) on the battlefield? I am not going to adapt to your American consciousness if you do not understand the difference between driving a GAZ 3102 and then switching to a Mercedes W124. So, now we are driving a GAZ, and NATO is a Mercedes W124.
Only you can come up with such a weird analogy comparing cars, and then thinking it relates to the reality on the battlefield. It's just so fucking weird that I can't even find the words. If anyone on this forum can explain how Akim's analogy is rational and relevant, please explain it to me. I don't think anyone will, because nobody here is that crazy.

I want to read it too. Their opinions have never been shown here.

it has but we dont expose our main thinktanks to western media. There is a former military bigwig chap here named Deans. he runs a blog on the Ukronazi-Russia war and if you really wish to see the analysis of Indian military thinktanks, read his blog - though its personal to his views, you will see what factors Indian military analysts think are the main drivers for 'who is winning in what sector' instead of what the west or russia is putting out as their war propaganda.

it has but we dont expose our main thinktanks to western media. There is a former military bigwig chap here named Deans. he runs a blog on the Ukronazi-Russia war and if you really wish to see the analysis of Indian military thinktanks, read his blog - though its personal to his views, you will see what factors Indian military analysts think are the main drivers for 'who is winning in what sector' instead of what the west or russia is putting out as their war propaganda.
It's clear - they don't exist. Just blah-blah, like with that visualization.

View: https://youtu.be/HcMCBdK_-j8

It's clear - they don't exist. Just blah-blah, like with that visualization.

View: https://youtu.be/HcMCBdK_-j8

I literally pointed out the one guy on this forum who IS an Indian military dude who does his own analysis, you dumb inbred nazi loving ukro-cuck.
You just dont want to look and wanna peddle your and your master's propaganda as facts to people who have higher moral authority to judge this war, by the virtue of being not an active participant.

I literally pointed out the one guy on this forum who IS an Indian military dude who does his own analysis, you dumb inbred nazi loving ukro-cuck.
You just dont want to look and wanna peddle your and your master's propaganda as facts to people who have higher moral authority to judge this war, by the virtue of being not an active participant.
Tell me, O great miscarriage of a sheep, is he sitting in the General Staff of India or is he a graduate of the Military Academy and commanding a division? I am not interested in the opinions of former sergeants.

Tell me, O great miscarriage of a sheep, is he sitting in the General Staff of India or is he a graduate of the Military Academy and commanding a division? I am not interested in the opinions of former sergeants.
What part of 'former high up Indian military personnel' was hard for you to understand, inbred idiot ?
We dont see general staff of your nation or russia or usa present their conclusions publicly either.

You are not interested in opinions of neutral party because you are an invested party and too much of an inbred moron to know what higher credibility requires.
We already know that you are IQ challenged dumb idiot lowlife with a failed marriage and failed parents, so your retardation is clear to see.
But when you said that you want to read their conclusions, i pointed out who they are HERE, only to see you go 'i dont want to read'. Which means, you are a dumb typical retard who says shit he doesnt mean.
Like your entire race.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back