Russian Ukrainian War

@Akim In your country what do the people make of this "Join NATO" decision, has zelensky mentioned about the hows and whys?

I understand that the NAFO boys don't want to smash Russia directly because it has 8000 nukes or something, unlike when everyone was lining up to bomb Belgrade during the Bosnian war.

So one of the conditions of NATO accession has to be a freeze in the current conflict, which means no retaking Donbass, Kherson, Crimea for a while, I mean y'all will be able to keep Kiev, Kharkiv and Odessa + you get Article 5 protections.
Of course. He even read out this "Victory Plan" in Parliament. Various experts discussed it. But without secret sub-clauses, it looks like a declaration of intent. Good wishes, but the path to implementation is unknown.
As for NATO, its support in society began to grow after the annexation of Crimea in 2014. Now it is almost 80%, and then it was 30%. My opinion is that I have always been against NATO. Only the reasons are different. In 2013, I was still looking towards Russia, but now I think that NATO is too amorphous an organization. We need to create a new military alliance.
I have already written about the "FRG-GDR" scenario here. It is being actively discussed by the Western press, but Zelensky has already responded that we do not trade our territories.

View: https://x.com/wartranslated/status/1849065614746251773

I don't know what facts? I don't argue with Russian citizens (I don't communicate at all) and I stopped arguing with you. I'm not interested in you. Live with your "truth" and continue cleaning up the University of Toronto.

View: https://x.com/a_from_s/status/1848754062537142603

i am a software business owner, butthurt drunkie. You are not interested because you aint man enough to admit you were wrong, as proven by my posts. Its just that simple. Continue to live off of our charity and then deign to tell us what is the truth, like a typical ungrateful nazi scum.

i am a software business owner, butthurt drunkie. You are not interested because you aint man enough to admit you were wrong, as proven by my posts. Its just that simple. Continue to live off of our charity and then deign to tell us what is the truth, like a typical ungrateful nazi scum.
Have you already torn all the gum off the student desks? ;)
What kind of programmer are you if you still see a cult of Nazism in Ukraine? Even intellectuals from Russia don't write about this anymore.
Such information is intended for the lowest strata of the population. Those who can barely add 2+2.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back