Sinking State of Bangladesh: Idiotic Musings

There's got to be something fishy with their PCI figures too if their GDP nominal figures are fudged which we know to be a fact & consumption figures & patterns are abysmally low.

I'm sure corresponding figures for Paxtan are higher in spite of their current plight . @crazywithmath

Seems like even their health indicators are fudged. I thought at least this will be accurate, but Bangladesh's infant mortality has been rising every year for the last 5 years. Infant mortality rate has risen from 21 deaths per 1000 births in 2019, to 25 in 2022 and 27 in 2023. Neonatal mortality rose from 15 in 2019 to 20 in 2023. Unless there is a secret famine happening in kangluland, the odds of this rising even well after covid is extremely low, due to continuous advancement in medicine and child care (even failed african stats don't usually report such high increases in infant mortality unless there is a famine or war). And of course somehow, their life expectancy barely decreased despite a 25% increase in infant mortality.

As usual, what is likely happening is that BBS was cooking stats out of their ass. Their methodology is probably improving each year to give a more realistic figure

Seems like even their health indicators are fudged. I thought at least this will be accurate, but Bangladesh's infant mortality has been rising every year for the last 5 years. Infant mortality rate has risen from 21 deaths per 1000 births in 2019, to 25 in 2022 and 27 in 2023. Neonatal mortality rose from 15 in 2019 to 20 in 2023. Unless there is a secret famine happening in kangluland, the odds of this rising even well after covid is extremely low, due to continuous advancement in medicine and child care (even failed african stats don't usually report such high increases in infant mortality unless there is a famine or war). And of course somehow, their life expectancy barely decreased despite a 25% increase in infant mortality.

As usual, what is likely happening is that BBS was cooking stats out of their ass. Their methodology is probably improving each year to give a more realistic figure

Wow shocking, also women in BD have very poor adoption of sanitary napkins.... just ~29% compared to India's ~64%

So the entire banking sector in the $450 billion asian tiger economy makes less than $5 billion in revenues? :lol:
View attachment 11547View attachment 11548

Has a retail and wholesale sector of just $27 billion in size? :lol:

Of which basic FMCG consumption is just $3.6 billion? :lol:
View attachment 11549

Domestic clothing consumption just $3 billion? :lol:

Glorious supa powa
View attachment 11550

I once banged an Kangloid by simply pitting Swampdesh with state of Andhra Pradesh which have the similar per capita income and every consumption metrics destroys Swampdesh

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back