Small Arms and Weapons

20240718_211607.jpg

20240718_211609.jpg

Found these photos on the forum today
What's POA here, is it Point of attack?
Also can't we change the scope to shoot further?
(I know nothing about how these marksman rifles or sniper rifles work)

View attachment 3572

View attachment 3573

POA - point of aim( where your zero is of your scope or irons whatever you are using in gaming language where your cross is)
POI- point of Impact( where your bullet lands after shooting)

This will help you
1000044233.png

And changing scope won't let the gun shoot further than it's capacity dragonv is already shooting at its max range I think so I can be wrong too with this cause as you know I am a "Noob" but draganov is good enough for 1300 meters with scope and we do that already Sniper rifles hit about 1,500 meters especially with .338 that's the goal of getting snipers and replacing draganovs

So a range depends on berrel length, the bullets it's been chambered with and scope these are the big points their are shit ton more probably which I know shit about cause I am a dumbass who knows nothing.

P.S - you gotta account for gravity,wind, moisture too when bullets leaves the berrel so POI can be what you intended your POA to be

Last edited:
View attachment 3572

View attachment 3573

Where's the new damn scope?? Without it, that's not even a proper modernization. Wasn't it supposed to come with a 6x scope.
Don't tell me they didn't include scope with the mod kit contract itself.
And now they will float new tenders lasting decades for them??

View attachment 2705
Weapons and attachments:

- Negev NG7 LMG with OFB 3.5x Telescopic Sight
- Ak-203i with FB 3.5 Telescopic Sight
- Ak-203i(butt folded) with BL HWS and Tactical Foregrip
- Sig-716i(stock extended) with OFb 3.5x Telescopic Sight
- Sig-716i with BEL HWS and Tactical Foregrip

~ Pic by NC, Indian Army on X/Twitter
Sig 716i with OFB (Optel India Limited) scope x4

F2sHgHYa8AARLz-

FHNCKqgUYAEUBpe

View attachment 4022
Remove the front sight block and handguard and replace it with a an aluminum full length mlock handguard . Also a full length rail .
This has a serious potential but sadly arde hates cosmetics .
If only that would have happened I was rooting for this but seems like our Industry is not mature enough to realise that and our SF isn't ready to make specific demands yet

Can SSSD and other companies not work on a upgrade package for those M4s something similar to what American SFs use?
They can but question is would they? They worked on AK kits cause their was a market for it and Fab was eating the pie alone SSSD saw and opportunity and took it gave competition to Fab now start aerospace whatever tf you wanna call it, Now is their a market for M4 upgrades? Answer is Nope when Army goes to look to upgrade their M4s SSSD and others will definitely offer something rn it's just a waste of capital and manpower for them.

They can but question is would they? They worked on AK kits cause their was a market for it and Fab was eating the pie alone SSSD saw and opportunity and took it gave competition to Fab now start aerospace whatever tf you wanna call it, Now is their a market for M4 upgrades? Answer is Nope when Army goes to look to upgrade their M4s SSSD and others will definitely offer something rn it's just a waste of capital and manpower for them.
Where tf are those arads when will we get rid of these m4s man

Where tf are those arads when will we get rid of these m4s man
Navy is sure to adopt them army is mehh we need clarity and we will only get that after they are done with whole theaterization thing their plans change 2-3 times a years once it's done they can think of something else

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back