CI/CT Operations

As i said few days ago thease new batch of terrorist have ssg element in them

View attachment 9552

screenshot taken from the video. That is the same building. We had zero casualties when all the terrorists were experienced and had superior positioning.

Lets not be delusional the Baramulla encounter pigs were local Kashmiri boys with Call of Duty training and are not hardcore war veterans like the ones hiding in Doda & Rajouri.

Lets not be delusional the Baramulla encounter pigs were local Kashmiri boys with Call of Duty training and are not hardcore war veterans like the ones hiding in Doda & Rajouri.

Do we know how long these guys have been involved in terror activities or when they joined?

The new boys are usually grouped with the old generation, experienced terrorists. It's very rare for new guys to operate in groups by themselves. Unless there is a serious shortage of experienced terrorists, which could be the case.

Do we know how long these guys have been involved in terror activities or when they joined?

The new boys are usually grouped with the old generation, experienced terrorists. It's very rare for new guys to operate in groups by themselves. Unless there is a serious shortage of experienced terrorists, which could be the case.

Few twitter handles disclosed their identities, cannot find them currently, but what I remember all three are pretty young and newly joined (joined last year or so).

March/May 2024*

I am not talking about just baramula i am tallking about how this insurgency in started in jammu

Very recently joined the two brothers were reported missing in May2024 around that time they joined so it’s like 3 months since they joined and took training they were new.

Not really most ambushes have done by locals. Plus i’m pretty sure two of the foreign ones were pakis.

The local gujjar who saved the soldiers, as I said earlier soldiers Panicked after the ambushe, many went missing and get lost just to be found by locals in the morning

Terrorists specially killed the jco (identified by the stars on uniform) after that everyone got lost as no one was their to command

View: https://x.com/ArbaazShie47744/status/1835982448435544097?t=tlmEMUOabTQfMJFUGAfuyg&s=19

this is what happens when u don't train your men in combined arms live fire drills on ground .

They panic when thigs go rapid and that's the end . God , this is the situation when they don't even have LMGs .

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back