Idiotic Musings from the West

Oh please, they arent looting Indians though. Its what their viewers want. It can even be a paki reacting, Indians seeks validation from everyone if you go by the youtube metrics. And its just not limited to Indians btw, its just the Indian audience is just too big. Its a human nature to see what others are thinking about you and right now India is through that teen phase where its growing up.

It used to be China bashing India praising few years ago when Chinese were a growing percieved threat and India and Indians an ally. Now its India on the recieving end of racism and bashing being seen as a threat and it will keep coming until we reach a stage where China is now.

Societies that are self-confident don't need validation from others.

Have you seen Americans asking for validation from others? Have you seen the Japanese asking for validation from others?

I'm sorry but I've a lot of experience working with whites and I've seen how Indians behave around them.
The white man is treated as nothing less than a god, anything he says is seen as the word of an angel. My own former company,a massive MNC hired a gora with a package of 7.5 crores. This guy only had 10 years of experience and picked over people from Indian oil and ONGC who had 20-25 years of experience.

This gora made a huge miscalculation resulting in the company losing over 500 crores, rather than kicking his butt out, the company chose to fire people earning 15-20k a month.

So,Until and unless Indians overcome their inferiority complex,the country will never grow mentally.

Guys,I need genuine advice. 🙏
How do I stop these things from affecting my mind and how do I strengthen my mind?
some solution:-
1:- clash of clan khelna start kr de bhai😂....ya kuch or game. kai saal aaram se gujar jayenge.
2:- anime nd manga padna bhi start kr do. fir daily life me hone wale tragedys bhut small lagengi😜.
3:- ya kisi bandi ke sath settle ho jawo, vo apni problems bata bata kr tumhe duniya ki problems se dur kr degi. tum apne nd uske problems solve krne me hi busy ho jawoge.
4:- i hated this one😜 - padai krna start kr do🥶😂.
5:- bhut religious ho jawo nd apna time bhajan, katha etc me paas kro.

Guys,I need genuine advice. 🙏
How do I stop these things from affecting my mind and how do I strengthen my mind?

A lot of people carry negative views,there is nothing you can do about it....just smile and ignore..life is much bigger....these lowlifes that you see on the internet are usually failures of life who have neither succeeded academically nor in their jobs.You'll find most of them are either unemployed or working as delivery drivers.

Societies that are self-confident don't need validation from others.

Have you seen Americans asking for validation from others? Have you seen the Japanese asking for validation from others?

I'm sorry but I've a lot of experience working with whites and I've seen how Indians behave around them.
The white man is treated as nothing less than a god, anything he says is seen as the word of an angel. My own former company,a massive MNC hired a gora with a package of 7.5 crores. This guy only had 10 years of experience and picked over people from Indian oil and ONGC who had 20-25 years of experience.

This gora made a huge miscalculation resulting in the company losing over 500 crores, rather than kicking his butt out, the company chose to fire people earning 15-20k a month.

So,Until and unless Indians overcome their inferiority complex,the country will never grow mentally.
America and Japan were already developed when the internet age came in.

About your company experience its the company's managements fault, my previous company which is US based, the CEO hired an Indian in top management and he pretty much kicked out a lot of American management, which actually was not popular with Indian employees because now he makes everyone work a lot now :ROFLMAO:

I know what you are trying to say, some people really dont have self respect and are like that, but they are not self aware of this fact. You have to tell them to make them realize this how they are behaving. They might get pissed off but they might start to think in that way.

Its mostly how we have been educated and consumed media. Most dont show west in bad light so obviously people will look up to them. Not to forget Indian/Asian obsession with white skin itself.

If you see someone acting like that just simply go and tell them.

I know what you are trying to say, some people really dont have self respect and are like that, but they are not self aware of this fact. You have to tell them to make them realize this how they are behaving. They might get pissed off but they might start to think in that way.

It's not a few,it's the majority in this country that have the brown coolie mentality.

Look at the Movie industry where a white woman like Amy Jackson is passed off as an ordinary Tamil girl,look at Bollywood where the likes of Katrina kaif with no basic acting talent managed to rule the industry for years,solely based on her skin color.Look at the IPL,where instead of hiring domestic cheerleader,they go for expensive White cheerleaders.

Goto any tourist site, whenever a white man or woman appears, people will be running behind them asking for a selfie.

And look at our diaspora politicians like Vivek Ramaswamy,Nikki Haley,Rishi Sunak,Suella Braverman,Priti Patel............all of them grade-1 coconuts.

No wonder why the British managed to rule over us with such a small number.

It's not a few,it's the majority in this country that have the brown coolie mentality.

Look at the Movie industry where a white woman like Amy Jackson is passed off as an ordinary Tamil girl,look at Bollywood where the likes of Katrina kaif with no basic acting talent managed to rule the industry for years,solely based on her skin color.Look at the IPL,where instead of hiring domestic cheerleader,they go for expensive White cheerleaders.

Goto any tourist site, whenever a white man or woman appears, people will be running behind them asking for a selfie.

And look at our diaspora politicians like Vivek Ramaswamy,Nikki Haley,Rishi Sunak,Suella Braverman,Priti Patel............all of them grade-1 coconuts.

This comes down to confidence and ability to have a system where you can have freedom of expression without repercussions from the system. Most Indians are afraid to step out of line because the whole system is against them currently.

Since South Kuri is a de-facto part of the "International cummunity" / "West" -

Why is South Korea offering monetary aid to encourage youngsters to date, marry, and have kids?​

The dire crisis of the plummeting birth rate has set off alarm bells in the power corridors of South Korea, prompting the administration to design policies that incentivise young Koreans to date and produce kids in an attempt to head off the problem of population collapse in increasingly fraught times.

South Korea has spent over $270 billion on programs to encourage people to have more children, with no success​

Babymaking failure -

View: https://x.com/JimPethokoukis/status/1793079352999231584

objection my lord...being beautiful is consider talent these days😜😂. katrina nd amy Jackson was beautiful, so they get selected. rest acting nd dancing they learn after that (short of😁). cheerleaders concept is western countries concpet, thats why we see background dancers in movies nd cheerleaders in IPL, coz for us white skin is "exotic beauty", their kind of white skin very rare in india. so people get fascinated nd do foolish things like asking for selfies etc.
rest ur points r true.

Church group protests against 90-foot Lord Hanuman statue in US, calls it 'demon god'​

The leader of the church, Greg Gervais, called Lord Hanuman a 'demon god' in one of the viral Facebook videos as his followers gathered near the statue, praying and proselytising until one temple leader threatened to call the police​

Pisaches whining about Hanuman statue in Texas

Pisaches whining about Hanuman statue in Texas
If Hindus have a spine, they'll retaliate by calling Jesus a product of Mary's adultery.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back