Idiotic Musings from the West

lol....7% muslim population me ye haal hai inke😂. or ye india ko lacture dete hai jaha 15-17% population hai inki. 😂
That 7% is made up of pakis though, the worst kind of muslims on this planet to be fair. Even the worst of kanglus does work hard to earn a living, what does a paki do other than playing fancy dress trying to be a arab of 12th century dreaming about conquering then beg on the streets of other countries to feed its children.

That 7% is made up of pakis though, the worst kind of muslims on this planet to be fair. Even the worst of kanglus does work hard to earn a living, what does a paki do other than playing fancy dress trying to be a arab of 12th century dreaming about conquering then beg on the streets of other countries to feed its children.
1724608638007.png

they both are the lowest earning groups in UK. even lower than blacks.

View attachment 7646

they both are the lowest earning groups in UK. even lower than blacks.
It really shows how similar ethnicity people with different religious background can affect your productivity and status in a society. Ideology can hold back the true potential of a community and there is no more clear evidence than this. Does that mean we are better?

In real world that is just not enough, when the other is simply waiting for the correct time to loot the wealth as they have always been taught. Chinese at their home do focus on economic potential and also dont take their security for their ethnicity and ideology lightly, while Indians have been very tolerant of these elements to our own detriment.

After Telegram -

1724666959938.png

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar - Marketplace of ideas, crackdown on dissent saaaaar, college fights in India saaaaaaaaaar against Humanity saaaaaaar,

After digging out out Soviet graves, cracking down on linguistic minorities -

1724667076538.png

Mind you, this is not a NAFO furry but the PM...but hijab banned in Karnataka tuition center saaaaaaaaaar

India's Inferiority complex Industry is a multi-million dollar industry which has made a lot of goras rich.

View attachment 7723
Oh please, they arent looting Indians though. Its what their viewers want. It can even be a paki reacting, Indians seeks validation from everyone if you go by the youtube metrics. And its just not limited to Indians btw, its just the Indian audience is just too big. Its a human nature to see what others are thinking about you and right now India is through that teen phase where its growing up.

It used to be China bashing India praising few years ago when Chinese were a growing percieved threat and India and Indians an ally. Now its India on the recieving end of racism and bashing being seen as a threat and it will keep coming until we reach a stage where China is now.

India's Inferiority complex Industry is a multi-million dollar industry which has made a lot of goras rich.

View attachment 7723

To be fair, India is the biggest market for YouTube in terms of the number of users. That is why we stumble upon so much India-specific content over there, including the travel and food blogs.

These "foreign content creators" still do a better job than many Indian ones talking in Hinglish with artificial inflection and fake accent. They also provide a nuanced perspective of the things which their Indian counterparts don't.

However, I do agree that there is a "White Validation" angle to it. One can see it in action at the tourist spots where Indians (individuals and families) line-up to click photos with a random white person.

Anti-India dehumanization and hatred has become the norm. Expect much worse things to happen in the coming decades.

View: https://x.com/IndianTechGuide/status/1828311482670686573

US Cop Who Killed Indian Student Jaahnavi Kandula Let Go Due To "Lack Of Evidence"

Brows are 2nd class citizens

To be fair, India is the biggest market for YouTube in terms of the number of users. That is why we stumble upon so much India-specific content over there, including the travel and food blogs.

These "foreign content creators" still do a better job than many Indian ones talking in Hinglish with artificial inflection and fake accent. They also provide a nuanced perspective of the things which their Indian counterparts don't.

However, I do agree that there is a "White Validation" angle to it. One can see it in action at the tourist spots where Indians (individuals and families) line-up to click photos with a random white person.
I would love if us Indians grow brains and ask them repeatedly to do show on geopolitical issues and do it from Indian perspective. That shall be wonderful

Guys,I need genuine advice. 🙏
How do I stop these things from affecting my mind and how do I strengthen my mind?

How do I stop these things from affecting my mind?
Think everything from karma cycle view - everyone is having respective karmafal. Think that would world be any different one was not there or does it make change to the situation if I am there.

You will find that one is insignificant. And every era had such tragedies and struggles in one form or other. Just do the right thing what you can do and leave to God. Creator surely knows when and how to hit rest button.

How do I stop these things from affecting my mind and how do I strengthen my mind?
Just keep these things out of your daily thinking and let them be some information flowing through your mind in and out, don't take personally the more you take personally the more you will get demoralised.

The daily goal should be to make your life better and strive for betterment of yourself and society.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back