India at Olympics

TT and Badminton becoming most favorite sports after cricket now. We getting the result also.
isnt kabaddi more popular than TT nd badminton in india....by the way gulli danda, teen patti nd kanche r even more popular than cricket🤭🤭. need to involve these four games in Olympic, so we can secure four gold medal easily. sry five, i forgot about cricket 😂😜.

isnt kabaddi more popular than TT nd badminton in india....by the way gulli danda, teen patti nd kanche r even more popular than cricket🤭🤭. need to involve these four games in Olympic, so we can secure four gold medal easily. sry five, i forgot about cricket 😂😜.
Need big bribe to Olympic officials to include :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: SKC
Is there any specifc rule related to multiple players from same country in round of 16 ?
What I heard was that earlier, Same nation players won't face each other before Semi-Finals.
Now this time there are new changes due to which players from same nations are facing each other in round of 32 and round of 16 also.
But this is what I heard on twitter, correct me if I am wrong!

What I heard was that earlier, Same nation players won't face each other before Semi-Finals.
Now this time there are new changes due to which players from same nations are facing each other in round of 32 and round of 16 also.
But this is what I heard on twitter, correct me if I am wrong!
Yes, I came across some comments that previously players from same country can't face before Semis. But now it's changed.

Reactions: SKC

this is a perspective, but need not be the only perspective. i am sure he would have talked about other positive things as well, this clip with melodramatic background music made it out because algorithms dictate the content amplification.

that aside, sunil must be talking from a player's perspective, don't know much about what other hats he wears, other hats like sport administrator, advisor ,patron, financier etc.

other side of the equation is badminton in Hyderabad, same discourse filled with impotence was applied to badminton as well before, but badminton fraternity turned it around once an opportunity came their way when gopichand won that tournament in 2001.

while gopichand is the public face of hyderabad's badminton, very little is talked about badminton's backers and patrons from hyderabad, forgot the name of that hyd guy who keeps gifting expensive cars to winners of important tournaments.

Hyderabad invested in tennis and weight lifting as well, but they didn't pan out the same way as badminton. other examples are haryana for wrestling, MRF pace academy for cricket etc.

olympic medals are outcome of a process, awareness of the process is important too. if assessments are to be done, they have to done sport by sport. more should be talked about how these regions developed individual sports.

Champs Of The Soil: What Makes Hyderabad The Nursery Of Indian Badminton​

Hockey me belgium se 2 -0 se haar Gaye yaar 😭😭😭
Hockey se koi medal nai milega yaar​
It's not like that. We are not eliminated.
There are groups and i think top 2 team from each group will proceed to next round.

We have won 2 and lost 1. Next match is against Australia which also lost to Belgium which tell how strong Belgium is. We need to manage a draw with Australia.

P.S.: I mixed figures of win and lost earlier. Corrected now!​

Last edited:
Its not like that. We are not eliminated.
There are groups and i think top 2 team from each group will proceed to next round.

We have won 1 and lost 2. Next match is against Australia which also lost to Belgium which tell how strong Belgium is. We need to manage a draw with Australia.​
Send in Rohit Sharma yaar , only he can defeat Australia

We might get 1 bronze at best in badminton singles.

Neither Sen nor Prannoy are going to beat Axelsen in the Semifinals.
going to be difficult for doubles too , they are on verge of winning or losing at this moment in quarters had high hopes for them but no worries, any ways semifinal is with world top seed, so losing there pretty sure.

Edit - they lost in quarters. only hope for medal is again on PV sindhu

Last edited:
boxing is on verge of collapse too , nishant and lovlina left. lovlina can win but difficult for nishant dev. only shooting will save us this time from embarrassment like rio. archery - T rai 28 years of experience guy lost to low rank UK chap.
Horrible performance in archery again. mixed team event in archery is last hope but that female in the team is very average player.
women wrestling need to do extremely well this time.
Manu please gold this time:t5::t5::pray::pray::pray:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back