India Canada Relations

View attachment 12485

"I have 0 evidence but we *have to* work together, you reveal your secrets, give me the stuff that i have fabricated & then I will have conclusive evidence against you"

Based on this they have -

> Invited Khalistanis to white house prior to PM Modi visit
> Ganged up on India to "waive" immunity to her diplomats !!!
> Wanted to question the said diplomats
> Claimed to have expelled diplomats
> Accused Doval & Shah of "murdering Canadian citizen"
> Went to a spate of falsehoods, narratives via their pliant & state sponsored media
> Platformed Pannu, who threatened to blow India planes, attack parliament, attack Parliament/PM, placed bounties on Indian diplomats, went on a het speech against Hindus etc.
> & more..

It just means that they still harbor the delusion of using extremism from a certain demographic of a particular area as a geopolitical tool for coercive diplomacy, influencing internal policy formulation & fomenting physical trouble for weakening India.

Pipsquek vassal minnow state acting extremely uppity via it;s masters borrowed muscle.

India needs to raise the issue of CSIS role in terrorism against India, murder of India citizens & role of the incumbent PM's alleged dad Pierre Trudeau in all of this as well.

Were they really expecting India to waive off immunity to her diplomats?

Canadian pappu and his daddy US are demanding India to implicate themselves falsely.
"How dare India not provide false proof against itself and implicate itself" said the Canadian Pappu

Canadian pappu and his daddy US are demanding India to implicate themselves falsely.
"How dare India not provide false proof against itself and implicate itself" said the Canadian Pappu

Saving his baaap

Amid row with India, Trudeau plays down China’s interference in two Canadian elections he won​

wow.
brother, there are millions of us outside of India and are doing a lot work in the country we live in as well as in India.

Stop saying such stupid things.

Even in Canada, it is hindus who are standing on the opposite side of Khalis and banging them,
In Australia, same.

So, just learn a bit more before you spew your nonsense.

Imagine if some one said Hindus in India are ..... after every time a murder happens and the hindus rush to police.

The worst thing about this is not just the ignorance but sowing another fault line between hindus living in India and abroad.

if you can't strive to bring hindus together, just STFU and let people who are trying to, do their work.
Truth hurts, anyway I will be happy to be proven wrong.

GOI and usa maybe using turdue as a shield to protect their relationship.

Sause-rumint

I am more convinced now that this is a Turdeau election stunt.
He aims to channel the racist anti-indian immigrant sentiment in this drama where he shows himself to be "strong" against the ebul Modi Govt without actually doing anything about immigration

After reading the census fig of Canada I am really puzzled about the inability of Hindu society to form effective and vocal interest groups. Look at the no. Of Hindu MPs and the influence of hindus despite their population in Canada. Despite their considerable no.s neither they are able to shut down Khalistanis like Pannu from making hinduphobic/genocidal threats nor are they able to effectively raise voice for hindu issues like temple attacks. Wonder why this pattern is repeated everywhere whether India or abroad

Hondus don't have the cleric/religious place based organization like Santa-Banta and Abdul have, so it is impossible for such a interest group to naturally occur.

Further more it is also the tendency to crawl on the ground to prove their "loyalty" to the host country, when they are asked only to bend the knee for example, dharmic bros and greens once again have no such chips on their shoulder.

You are surprised about Kaneda, even in Bharat itself where is Hondu religion based organization when compared to Dharmic bros or Greens?

So considering naturally fuck all would happen, the diasporas would require (((nurturing))) provided by Bharat sarkar and the local embassy, like this is how Turkey manages the Turkish diaspora in Europe, so much so that being anti-Turkey would mean loss of votes from the Turks in say Germany even through these Turks are like 3rd gen immigrants who speak no Turkish
:bplease:

This is also what the CCP does for PRChoinees diaspora in foreign lands, they have the same weaknesses as diaspora Hondus/Indians however the State stepped in to manage it's flock.

Even under rule of Batman the GOI seems to have this diaspora wrangling very low on it's priority.
It's a shame that Turks can make various EU country parties do mujra for them but our naturally Coolie diaspora is used as a bloody doormat by everyone.

Truth hurts, anyway I will be happy to be proven wrong.

The truth is in between.
the kind of hindus you mention are present in India and abroad.
And the hindus who are willing to fight are present in India and abroad.

Not everything is spoken or seen. Hindus abroad have gotten lot more organized in last few years than ever before.
You would be surprised to know the kind of things we do abroad. I am not even going to whisper them here since it's a public forum.

I have repeatedly advised on this forum - when you do 'stuff', never leave proof. never talk about it or boast. You never know who is trying to screw you over. A lot of us have learnt to keep mum and go about doing what we do. the results are pretty good.

People think things need to be done on a grand global scale. That's not true for most of us.
but most of us are in positions where we can do out bit at our level that has a decent impact.

The truth is in between.
the kind of hindus you mention are present in India and abroad.
And the hindus who are willing to fight are present in India and abroad.

Not everything is spoken or seen. Hindus abroad have gotten lot more organized in last few years than ever before.
You would be surprised to know the kind of things we do abroad. I am not even going to whisper them here since it's a public forum.

I have repeatedly advised on this forum - when you do 'stuff', never leave proof. never talk about it or boast. You never know who is trying to screw you over. A lot of us have learnt to keep mum and go about doing what we do. the results are pretty good.

People think things need to be done on a grand global scale. That's not true for most of us.
but most of us are in positions where we can do out bit at our level that has a decent impact.
Look man, no need to go deep in between.
HERD MENTALITY regarding national interest of Bharat, hindus of foreign land don't have which they need when going to vote for a party.

Let's be clear they don't even have here, then how can they have there.

You yourself are saying that YOU LOT ARE DOING MORE NOW, great, but this also MEANS there are lots of jokers in significant numbers still out there.

Everything will come out in upcoming USA elections, so let's wait.

Look man, no need to go deep in between.
HERD MENTALITY regarding national interest of Bharat, hindus of foreign land don't have which they need when going to vote for a party.

Let's be clear they don't even have here, then how can they have there.

You yourself are saying that YOU LOT ARE DOING MORE NOW, great, but this also MEANS there are lots of jokers in significant numbers still out there.

Everything will come out in upcoming USA elections, so let's wait.

Go and reread your original post.
you implied 'all Hindus abroad'...that's a terrible statement to make.

To prove foreign interference, they need to pull out random tweets from Indians. Does anyone still believe Canada has ANYTHING on us? It's all a sham from the get go!

They have fuck all which is why the MEA brings out the belt with their statements
Even if they had proof the MEA would have still brought out the belt.

We don't fear the dog, we fear it's master, and the master now doesn't seem to care

GOI and usa maybe using turdue as a shield to protect their relationship.

Sause-rumint

The fundamental issue with the whole drama is that all the information is coming from the press statements of the US state department. The GoI has maintained complete silence. Do we know how difficult is it to "sack" a government employee here in India?

This feels more like a conciliatory tone without sounding weak.

The fundamental issue with the whole drama is that all the information is coming from the press statements of the US state department. The GoI has maintained complete silence. Do we know how difficult is it to "sack" a government employee here in India?

This feels more like a conciliatory tone without sounding weak.

They climbed up with their fake assassination plot, fake WA chat and recording evidences and arresting some random drug dealer in Czechia

Now either they got what they wanted from India, or didn't and gave up settling for just some Jaziya purchases.

So this is their climb down.

They could escalate further by asking for the extradition of this CC-1 whoever and do more drama over it but they chose not to.

Go and reread your original post.
you implied 'all Hindus abroad'...that's a terrible statement to make.
Wait a minute sir, IMPLIED means joke to me, it's like you are inserting something by yourself, anyway show me I am wrong in this upcoming US election.

Wait a minute sir, IMPLIED means joke to me, it's like you are inserting something by yourself, anyway show me I am wrong in this upcoming US election.

There is some kind of hondu consolidation in certain countries however.

Like in UK there was this nutter politician called Corbyn who was the then leader of the Labour Party, he was the most retarded Leftist imaginable, shilling for kashmere, palestine and generally being anti-India and anti-Hindu.

The local hindu community was pissed at this and voted for and donated to the conservative party there, this is how Boris Johnson came to power since nobody except Khali and Green wanted to see Corybn in power.

Now the current labour leader Keir Starmer was looking to make amends for his predecessor so he goes to Hindu events and says nice things about Hindus and generally isn't an anti-India swine like corybn.

Starmer is the UK PM now.

They climbed up with their fake assassination plot, fake WA chat and recording evidences and arresting some random drug dealer in Czechia

Now either they got what they wanted from India, or didn't and gave up settling for just some Jaziya purchases.

So this is their climb down.

They could escalate further by asking for the extradition of this CC-1 whoever and do more drama over it but they chose not to.
Frankly with the passage of time I think it can be stated in public with reasonable confidence with the knowledge of information in the public domain , we were responsible for both - the assassination of Nijjar & the botched attempted assassination of Panun which I think was a blunder in attempting to do so on an US citizen on US soil.

The US has material on us in the Panun case but not much in the Nijjar case . However whether what they have in the Panun case is enough to secure a successful prosecution is not known. Time will tell.

In terms of voting Hindus don't make a blip in US elections.
Let me assure you this, lot of hindus in US will pretend to be liberals outside and do the needful when needed.

We have learnt our lessons in being openly anti establishment, especially in west.
If a person like Elon Musk with his achievements and riches can be dragged around, you think hindus as a block have a chance, especially if they are anti-establishment.

If it's one thing hindus have is a good brain. We know how to play the game.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back