Indian Politics and Democracy

Whats happening in Rupauli seat in Bihar

1720855834171.png

Independent Shankar Singh is ahead now!

BJP is covering up INC lead in few seats now.

Did not go that well for BJP. Lost both seats in UK. None in Punjab. I think Lost 1 in Bihar too where Independent won beating both JDU and RJD candidate.

By Polls have never been favorable to BJP since 2014. They keep on losing seats.

1 saving grace is the seat in MP which has been Bastian of Congress.

Did not go that well for BJP. Lost both seats in UK. None in Punjab. I think Lost 1 in Bihar too where Independent won beating both JDU and RJD candidate.

By Polls have never been favorable to BJP since 2014. They keep on losing seats.

1 saving grace is the seat in MP which has been Bastian of Congress.
They lost badrinath too
And why do they perform bad in bypolls

Action taken on 11K teachers for not showing up and using the new tool for marking their attendance. They all get salary cut for the day.

These Siksha Mitra don't want to use new technology, they come late to school and don't want to share update on what was done in school that day.

I will suggest “A small experiment”, or “a case study” to all DFB members.

Take an opinion about new/advance/emerging technologies from a Government’s worker ( babu, teacher, or anyone) . You will find 100% of these people either opposing it or criticising it.

Ask about 5g, ask about renewables energy, or Anything. Answer will be negative.

I will suggest “A small experiment”, or “a case study” to all DFB members.

Take an opinion about new/advance/emerging technologies from a Government’s worker ( babu, teacher, or anyone) . You will find 100% of these people either opposing it or criticising it.

Ask about 5g, ask about renewables energy, or Anything. Answer will be negative.
Govt. Babus etc are averse to Change due to their inherent tendency to look for personal interests also because of lack of ample talent, incentives do something extra from routine timepass.

Our Babus specially have no accountability or performance based assessment , reporting system.

The adoption & implementation of new technology is going to expose them & make them somewhat accountable hence insecurity creeps in their mind for any change in system.

Due to job security cover provided by the respective unions lobbies & reservation system, they take their job responsibilities for granted.

I don't know anything this man has done apart from banning this and that
Typical case of Modi's chamcha
I haven't heard anything special from newly appointed cm of raj and cg too
And this majhi is another worthless guy

I don't know anything this man has done apart from banning this and that
Typical case of Modi's chamcha
I haven't heard anything special from newly appointed cm of raj and cg too
And this majhi is another worthless guy

Coming from you, it's a compliment for this CM.
Not as if you are balanced when it comes to BJP, is it now?

No wonder, the GC voters stick with the TMC in the West Bengal. The opposition needs to play it's cards well, 2029 will bring in a regime change for the greater good.

You mean opposition in WB?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back