Indian Politics and Democracy

No wonder, the GC voters stick with the TMC in the West Bengal. The opposition needs to play it's cards well, 2029 will bring in a regime change for the greater good.
No wonder Indian voters are stupid, one good thing about left is when they get centrists they push towards a bit left, when they get slight leftist, they push for far left. Meanwhile when right get a slight rightist they want that to turn full rightist or blackmail with turning full left themselves. Stupidity of grandeur

Coming from you, it's a compliment for this CM.
Not as if you are balanced when it comes to BJP, is it now?
It's not what I think
MP gave bjp a wonderful mandate but cm instead of working on investments and infra he simply banning things and discouraging industry
Ig things crime gets controlled in this manner then God save people from him
Barely I have seen him being pro industrialist
MP people will give better idea
Coming to odisha again a beautiful mandate but they choose majhi even if we ignore his pathetic communication skills as Naveen despite being cm for more than 20 years couldn't speak odia properly he is not known to anyone
People still can't digest him and BJP's decision
Although it's too early to say but I don't think people will accept him
U will see the result in upcoming panchayat election

It's not what I think
MP gave bjp a wonderful mandate but cm instead of working on investments and infra he simply banning things and discouraging industry
Coming to odisha again a beautiful mandate but they choose majhi even if we ignore his pathetic communication skills as Naveen despite being cm for more than 20 years couldn't speak odia properly he is not known to anyone

Like I said, there is nothing BJP can do to make you lot happy.

Had you been even a little bit balanced in the past, may be we could have a conversation.
but, unfortunately you are set in your hatred and everything you post, comes from that.

I don't know anything this man has done apart from banning this and that
Typical case of Modi's chamcha
I haven't heard anything special from newly appointed cm of raj and cg too
And this majhi is another worthless guy
Do you know why this decision was taken please take time to read the article you have quoted.

It's not what I think
You are in 20s right? Take rest from forum, your black pilling makes me wonder about your personal life, SM gives the unnecessary exposure too, take a break from this online world and get help.

Do you know why this decision was taken please take time to read the article you have quoted.
This news is not recent infact 2-3 days old but I was not much active for any convo today got some free time

However, it led to a rise in incidents of hooliganism, harassment, assaults, drug use, and even murders and crimes against women. As a result, Minister Kailash Vijayvargiya, former Minister Usha Thakur, and several representatives and intellectuals began opposing it.

Former Culture Minister Usha Thakur had also expressed her objections to pubs and night culture in Indore, calling it a stain on Indore's culture. She argued that night culture is not a part of Indian traditions and should not be accepted in the holy city of Devi Ahilya. She had received many complaints and continued to receive more.

This is the reason and these things won't get controlled by just cutting night life
Even if u achieve some marginal decrease in crime but at cost of many jobs and IT hub requires such environment for people to work and sustain the industry along with themselves

You are in 20s right? Take rest from forum, your black pilling makes me wonder about your personal life, SM gives the unnecessary exposure too, take a break from this online world and get help.
Yes
Nothing much in personal life
Things are pretty much simple
Except clg and courses along with some football nothing else
When I get free time or for time pass I visit the forum
Don't worry sir ese hi ji lenge

I don't know anything this man has done apart from banning this and that
Typical case of Modi's chamcha
I haven't heard anything special from newly appointed cm of raj and cg too
And this majhi is another worthless guy
Wait for completion of his 5 year term as CM. I have not heard anything bad about his term so far.

Will BJP drag this Pakhandi congi stooge or sabka chaat👅 sabka kiss-ass will continue..

View: https://x.com/Gujju_Er/status/1812790366581518556

Sue him in a court of law for calumny. Normally political parties are averse to it especially when it comes to religious figures. However internally they do make a cost benefit analysis & then take a call.

For example the most obvious course of action would be to ignore him . This usually helps as such people make such outrageous statements occassionally & then disappear only to emerge after a long interval to repeat this action , if at all.

The next most normal course of action is the BJP gets a spokesperson to refute his allegations & put forth their view in public or if this turns out to be a RELATIVELY recurrent phenomena get a Mathadipati of another Mathadipati with similar credentials to refute his allegations & make counter allegations.

The last course of action is what I've described in my opening paragraph.

Rahul Gandhi's Unexpected Crawl Back to Partial Success

Following the recent parliamentary elections, there is a narrative that the Congress Party has triumphed and that Rahul Gandhi is a prime minister in waiting. However, with 99 seats compared to the BJP's 240, this is far from true. While the opposition alliance has gained ground and come back to life, the Congress Party and Rahul Gandhi have a long way to go. Yet the party's resources have projected him as successful, although other INDI Alliance leaders like Mamata Banerjee are unhappy about it. Nevertheless, some credit is due to Rahul Gandhi.

Did Rahul Gandhi win anything?

Not significantly, except for reclaiming his family's seat in Uttar Pradesh, which he had previously lost. He collaborated with other leftist parties, securing 6 out of 80 seats. The real winner in Uttar Pradesh is SP's Akhilesh Yadav, who captured 37 seats compared to BJP's 33. This success was driven by the combined votes of Muslims and OBCs. Muslims traditionally do not vote for BJP, and OBCs were persuaded that a BJP majority would threaten their constitutional reservations. This SP narrative resonated with the OBC voters, better.

What happened elsewhere?

Many parties opposing BJP are family enterprises. The Congress Party is a Nehru family enterprise; SP in Uttar Pradesh is led by the Mulayam Singh family; RJD in Bihar is controlled by the Lalu Yadav family; DMK in Tamil Nadu is managed by the Karunanidhi family; and Shiv Sena in Maharashtra (before the split) is a Thackeray family enterprise.

These parties hold significant influence over local voters, addressing issues like inflation and youth unemployment—problems that are not easily solved without attracting substantial business investments (the BJP's platform). Rahul Gandhi's promise of INR 100,000 annually to women also played a significant role.

BJP remained confident that their focus on industrial development, infrastructure, and Modi's popularity would attract voters. However, the election results indicate this strategy had limited success.

Where did BJP succeed?

BJP swept a full house in Madhya Pradesh and Himachal Pradesh. In Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Delhi, and other regions, they won close to the whole house. However, they did not perform well in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and West Bengal. Overall, they succeeded in 240 seats. Their major loss was in Uttar Pradesh, where successful misinformation campaigns cost them ground.

What should we expect next?

There is a distinct possibility that the NDA alliance, which includes BJP and other parties, might face internal conflicts, potentially leading to some partners leaving the alliance. This could threaten the stability of the Modi government. However, this scenario is unlikely. On the other hand, the Congress Party's alliance is a loosely-knit group of diverse, dynastic parties with differing objectives, united primarily to oust BJP. This scenario is more likely to happen, ensuring the survival of the Modi government, though BJP’s economic agenda may suffer due to a lack of a strong majority. Alternatively, unhappy Congress Party allies may opt out of the INDI Alliance and send feelers to join the NDA. That possibility is more likely to happen than not.

In short Rahul Gandhi’s unexpected crawl back to power as leader of the opposition is highly appreciated but how long can he keep the diverse alliance together in an unknown factor.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back