Indian Politics and Democracy

Do share with us which sections of law he broke?
SC will shove a bamboo up the govt underside if someone is arrested for speeches like that,

Who said this pakhandi should be arrested? He doesn’t deserve that honour. He should be countered instead.

That is a civil matter.

Anyway, check the response above. That is not what our champion wants.
He doesn't have to he arrested if he asks for forgiveness on time. Let there be court proceedings, media trial et all.

He doesn't have to he arrested if he asks for forgiveness on time. Let there be court proceedings, media trial et all.

Agreed and that has nothing to do with govt.
It should be up to each and every hindu to make that happen.

I felt an instinctual disgust when Modi bowed down to that book.

Fake Hindu Hriday Samrat bowing to the book that institutionally tries to destroy Hinduism.

View attachment 3173
A section of Hindu Society more like 70% gets cold feets when the talks of amending the constitution comes into pass. You saw a trailer of which in 2024 elections. Congress and other small parties waving the constitution book in the parliament have read the signs and giving air to the narrative.

Constitution cannot be tampered with for the next decade at least and the demographic change after that will make sure no one does.

Opinion:

I was scrolling twitter and found multiple tweets of people complaining about the DEI nonsense going on during training and placement season while hiring. In extreme cases, every new recruit is a girl with a few boys just for show. When I asked for some stats from my junior friends, they shared the figures for microsoft how 11 out of 18 new internships offered were to females when as per the gender ratio of our college, offers should've been the exact opposite.

So, if you're a middle class Brahmin boy who's father isn't in the defence services, what exactly does this country have for you? On top of the already Male-phobic laws this country has, You will be discriminated against during various admission tests like JEE, from the very start when you register for it in the form of application fees, highest for UC males. In results, you'll be discriminated against on basis of caste, then on basis of gender as girls have much lower cutoffs. Then you go to college somehow if you managed to avoid a private college and got into a sarkari one, where you have to pay full fees but samuday vishesh get concessions. Then you study hard and prepare for internships and placements, only to find out they're into DEI and hiring girls. You try government jobs as 2nd option, there also you're discriminated on above parameters. Even if you managed to secure a job, you will be taxed the F out if you earn, if you spend, and get zilch in return as you have to make up for school, health etc etc. And then you will have samuday vishesh still abusing and dehumanising you everyday as oppressors, robbers, terrorisers etc and if you speak against the system and their behaviour, you will get SC/ST act imposed upon you.

This was a thought that popped up into my mind, I might be overthinking but what all you guys think?

Opinion:

I was scrolling twitter and found multiple tweets of people complaining about the DEI nonsense going on during training and placement season while hiring. In extreme cases, every new recruit is a girl with a few boys just for show. When I asked for some stats from my junior friends, they shared the figures for microsoft how 11 out of 18 new internships offered were to females when as per the gender ratio of our college, offers should've been the exact opposite.

So, if you're a middle class Brahmin boy who's father isn't in the defence services, what exactly does this country have for you? On top of the already Male-phobic laws this country has, You will be discriminated against during various admission tests like JEE, from the very start when you register for it in the form of application fees, highest for UC males. In results, you'll be discriminated against on basis of caste, then on basis of gender as girls have much lower cutoffs. Then you go to college somehow if you managed to avoid a private college and got into a sarkari one, where you have to pay full fees but samuday vishesh get concessions. Then you study hard and prepare for internships and placements, only to find out they're into DEI and hiring girls. You try government jobs as 2nd option, there also you're discriminated on above parameters. Even if you managed to secure a job, you will be taxed the F out if you earn, if you spend, and get zilch in return as you have to make up for school, health etc etc. And then you will have samuday vishesh still abusing and dehumanising you everyday as oppressors, robbers, terrorisers etc and if you speak against the system and their behaviour, you will get SC/ST act imposed upon you.

This was a thought that popped up into my mind, I might be overthinking but what all you guys think?
I agree with this. None of the forms are free. Starting from to CSE to even clerk exams. Even in MBA exams it's way too much. In the coming days if congis come to power, even defense won't be spared.

The system is indeed rigged against middle class General male candidate. Gotta work our asses off just to survive. Ig my kid will also go through the same trial by fire when he's 18.

Hua to hua.
Action-🗿

BJP IT cell head Amit Malviya had earlier targeted LoP in Lok Sabha Rahul Gandhi following the assassination attempt on former US president Donald Trump.
A BJP functionary courted controversy on Monday by saying that Congress leaders were assassinated “for the political decisions they took”, triggering a backlash from the grand old party.

Reaction-🤡

Opinion:

somehow you have landed your twitter feed which is heavy on victimhood and crybabies. victimhood is for those who see themselves as followers, not those who see themselves as leaders. leaders and independent minded people chart their own path, irrespective of what other people say.

i recently reviewed by twitter feed, and removed all crybabies from my feed. your peace of mind depends on type of people you surround yourself with.

The game is rigged for the common man. Be it BJP or Congress or any other political party their core is the same.
Agree...don't trust politicians. At night, you will find all these at one place. BJP now full of useless congressi. Haha and Modi destroyed BJP...that's why RSS angry with them

Agree...don't trust politicians. At night, you will find all these at one place. BJP now full of useless congressi. Haha and Modi destroyed BJP...that's why RSS angry with them

true.

Modi got BJP to power for 3rd consecutive time, twice with majority.
exactly the definition of destroying BJP.

very true...Pappu at this point would chop his balls to find someone who can destroy Congress by bringing them to power for 3 terms.

spot on.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back