Indian Politics and Democracy

Opinion:

I was scrolling twitter and found multiple tweets of people complaining about the DEI nonsense going on during training and placement season while hiring. In extreme cases, every new recruit is a girl with a few boys just for show. When I asked for some stats from my junior friends, they shared the figures for microsoft how 11 out of 18 new internships offered were to females when as per the gender ratio of our college, offers should've been the exact opposite.

So, if you're a middle class Brahmin boy who's father isn't in the defence services, what exactly does this country have for you? On top of the already Male-phobic laws this country has, You will be discriminated against during various admission tests like JEE, from the very start when you register for it in the form of application fees, highest for UC males. In results, you'll be discriminated against on basis of caste, then on basis of gender as girls have much lower cutoffs. Then you go to college somehow if you managed to avoid a private college and got into a sarkari one, where you have to pay full fees but samuday vishesh get concessions. Then you study hard and prepare for internships and placements, only to find out they're into DEI and hiring girls. You try government jobs as 2nd option, there also you're discriminated on above parameters. Even if you managed to secure a job, you will be taxed the F out if you earn, if you spend, and get zilch in return as you have to make up for school, health etc etc. And then you will have samuday vishesh still abusing and dehumanising you everyday as oppressors, robbers, terrorisers etc and if you speak against the system and their behaviour, you will get SC/ST act imposed upon you.

This was a thought that popped up into my mind, I might be overthinking but what all you guys think?
If you're an upper caste male, you're doomed from the day you're born.

There's a thing called "eugenics" which was practised earlier in western countries, Japan and now in China. The aim was increase the quality of the population.

Here, we do the exact opposite. No wonder everything's mediocre and substandard in this country.

The solutions is to leave this country but then you'll be an outsider and a 2nd class citizen in a foreign country.

As for Microsoft, they did the same during my time. 4 students got FTE in my department, 3 of them were girls (only 5 girls applied BTW).

somehow you have landed your twitter feed which is heavy on victimhood and crybabies. victimhood is for those who see themselves as followers, not those who see themselves as leaders. leaders and independent minded people chart their own path, irrespective of what other people say.

i recently reviewed by twitter feed, and removed all crybabies from my feed. your peace of mind depends on type of people you surround yourself with.
Argue the point not the emotion .
Discrimination by law and policy is what is faced by any general category male .

Opinion:

I was scrolling twitter and found multiple tweets of people complaining about the DEI nonsense going on during training and placement season while hiring. In extreme cases, every new recruit is a girl with a few boys just for show. When I asked for some stats from my junior friends, they shared the figures for microsoft how 11 out of 18 new internships offered were to females when as per the gender ratio of our college, offers should've been the exact opposite.

So, if you're a middle class Brahmin boy who's father isn't in the defence services, what exactly does this country have for you? On top of the already Male-phobic laws this country has, You will be discriminated against during various admission tests like JEE, from the very start when you register for it in the form of application fees, highest for UC males. In results, you'll be discriminated against on basis of caste, then on basis of gender as girls have much lower cutoffs. Then you go to college somehow if you managed to avoid a private college and got into a sarkari one, where you have to pay full fees but samuday vishesh get concessions. Then you study hard and prepare for internships and placements, only to find out they're into DEI and hiring girls. You try government jobs as 2nd option, there also you're discriminated on above parameters. Even if you managed to secure a job, you will be taxed the F out if you earn, if you spend, and get zilch in return as you have to make up for school, health etc etc. And then you will have samuday vishesh still abusing and dehumanising you everyday as oppressors, robbers, terrorisers etc and if you speak against the system and their behaviour, you will get SC/ST act imposed upon you.

This was a thought that popped up into my mind, I might be overthinking but what all you guys think?
I think there will be a future where the affected demographic will become a single issue voting bloc against the things you mentioned and political parties may arise that cater to this . But this demographic being too spread out will not flip any seats and hence will not change anything politically . Folks who can will leave the country rest will have to grin and bear it

The election results were announced on June 4th. It has been more than a month and government formation happened even more quickly despite BJP not getting majority. You would expect by now Amit Shah would have realized his mistake and make a fast move on setting things right. But no, this fucking bastard as expected is dragging the ship down with his arrogance. Why can't this mofo elect a BJP President soon and prepare for upcoming state elections which are crucial to shut the mouths of opposition? Both Haryana and Maharashtra did not give a positive verdict in general elections. Yet, this REDACTED Amit Shah does not want to relinquish control.

And our supreme leader seems to have forgotten what is happening at the border. There is no literally no fucking reply. Has he gotten drunk on power? Only reacting to terrorist attacks like Pulwama is not enough. He better REDACTED step down if he wants to give same dull administration like in 2nd term. Our supreme leader is still in 2014 mode. He doesn't know the sands have shifted a lot since then. It's extremely shameful we have to defend these people. They have repeatedly ignored their supporters and continue to import opposition leaders. RSS should step in and knock some sense into them.

Mod Alert: Avoid using foul words.

Last edited by a moderator:
The election results were announced on June 4th. It has been more than a month and government formation happened even more quickly despite BJP not getting majority. You would expect by now Amit Shah would have realized his mistake and make a fast move on setting things right. But no, this fucking bastard as expected is dragging the ship down with his arrogance. Why can't this mofo elect a BJP President soon and prepare for upcoming state elections which are crucial to shut the mouths of opposition? Both Haryana and Maharashtra did not give a positive verdict in general elections. Yet, this haramkore Amit Shah does not want to relinquish control.

And our supreme leader seems to have forgotten what is happening at the border. There is no literally no fucking reply. Has he gotten drunk on power? Only reacting to terrorist attacks like Pulwama is not enough. He better fucking step down if he wants to give same dull administration like in 2nd term. Our supreme leader is still in 2014 mode. He doesn't know the sands have shifted a lot since then. It's extremely shameful we have to defend these people. They have repeatedly ignored their supporters and continue to import opposition leaders. RSS should step in and knock some sense into them.

They won elections for 3rd consecutive time and formed govt but you know better and they MUST listen to you.

regarding border, you are pretending as if things have gotten worse since they took over.
If you think we will ever have a border where our soldiers won't die, you are living in lala land and generally unfit to comment on this topic.

Opinion:

I was reading about that too. Twitter feed is filled with the news from internship and offers being released from the Colleges in current on-going placement session across the country.

In one of the tweet it showed the list of 15 students getting Internship in the Big Tech companies of US: 14 were girls and 1 was boy.

Another tweet showed that in a placement session: boys were asked upto 10-15 technical questions and even on solving close to 90% questions; very few were selected. However, many girls were asked only their hobbies and family and ended up getting selected on bulk.

Not sure what is happening in tech companies hiring in the country.

I was reading about that too. Twitter feed is filled with the news from internship and offers being released from the Colleges in current on-going placement session across the country.

In one of the tweet it showed the list of 15 students getting Internship in the Big Tech companies of US: 14 were girls and 1 was boy.

Another tweet showed that in a placement session: boys were asked upto 10-15 technical questions and even on solving close to 90% questions; very few were selected. However, many girls were asked only their hobbies and family and ended up getting selected on bulk.

with tech companies, the internship hiring or initial hiring may look that way but over time things normalize.

Without talent or extreme backing there really no way for someone to survive.
In many companies the pressure to deliver is tremendous and people without skills are thoroughly exposed.

Have worked in sectors that needed tech people to be fluid and extremely competent.
Guess what, out of 10 member team, only 2 were girls and both of them were very competent.

business owners don't care about gender when their balls are online and every month their balls are online during board meeting.

There are always exceptions, like twitter under Jack but that was a propped up model forced to survive.
An example of how things can get bad would be Disney's numbers. They are losing billions due to their DEI practices and it's a matter of time before they run of money to spend.

Argue the point not the emotion .
Discrimination by law and policy is what is faced by any general category male .

if there was a counter argument, would have mentioned it. it is a fact that the Indian constitution and laws discriminate. on top of it, now we have globalist induced discrimination. i have nothing to add since literally lakhs of people have been talking about this every day for decades. this has been true for a long time, even when we were starting out in our first jobs. and how did the society react to it, by creating new avenues for jobs. safe to say, it will be true for the current lot as well.

quota wallahs will keep encroaching ,clever ones will keep creating new avenues of growth for themselves and others, not so clever ones will keep sulking . it is what it is.

Last edited:
There's a thing called "eugenics" which was practised earlier in western countries, Japan and now in China. The aim was increase the quality of the population.

Here, we do the exact opposite. No wonder everything's mediocre and substandard in this country.
Very few people get this.

India is the only country on the planet that practices state sponsored dysgenics. The quality of population is regressing with each passing year even though we are getting slightly richer. We are building on quick sand, we will collapse.

It's not the fault of any single party. Democracy powered by that useless book called the Constitution is the reason.

Kargil is a bit understandable Vinash, they have been relatively calm for the past decades and it does help that people on the other side (sunni) aren't buddy buddy with them.
These same Shias were protesting against a Buddhist monastery a year ago.

All this appeasement doesn't work ever. Grow a pair of balls and change the Demography of Kargil. It's not a huge population. Yes, you'll get resistance in the short-term and but it's the only solution that works long-term.

Maharashtra Govt launches "Laadla Bhai Yojana" ahead of assembly polls

- Youth passing 12th grade will get Rs 6,000 /month
- Diploma students will get Rs 8,000 /month.
- Graduates will receive Rs 10,000 /month.

Election time is upon us I guess.

DEI nonsense, especially by American tech companies. Microsoft being at forefront. Those buggers even give 40 LPA offcampus to mediocre female candidates in the name of diversity hiring, seen it with my own eyes. Then comes Google. It is becoming a norm and a worrying trend.

Here is the snap of the Internship data;

View attachment 3262

The purpose of these recruitment is just diversity?
Doesn't thing impact their performance?
I'm sorry SKC but overall this hue and cry about favored selection seems like a losers cope.
If the company isn't recruiting the best than someone else must and they must beat the compromised one.
If Microsoft has to be beaten than something better must come up.

DEI nonsense, especially by American tech companies. Microsoft being at forefront. Those buggers even give 40 LPA offcampus to mediocre female candidates in the name of diversity hiring, seen it with my own eyes. Then comes Google. It is becoming a norm and a worrying trend.
The consulting Big 4: PwC, Deloitte, EY, and KPMG are also in forefront of DEI hiring.

Just visit any of their office in Gurgaon and see their workforce.

Maharashtra Govt launches "Laadla Bhai Yojana" ahead of assembly polls

- Youth passing 12th grade will get Rs 6,000 /month
- Diploma students will get Rs 8,000 /month.
- Graduates will receive Rs 10,000 /month.

Election time is upon us I guess.
Little better than schemes from other states. It is linked to Internship or upskilling program where youth can join and get training like they get in ITI.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back