Indian Politics and Democracy

They won elections for 3rd consecutive time and formed govt but you know better and they MUST listen to you.

regarding border, you are pretending as if things have gotten worse since they took over.
If you think we will ever have a border where our soldiers won't die, you are living in lala land and generally unfit to comment on this topic.

Are you in India? Have you seen the state of BJP in Haryana and Maharashtra? It is a shit show. Where did I say they should listen to me? All I am saying is get the show running. Run lessons from your defeat. Yes, not getting a majority is indeed a defeat for BJP. Expecting 370 and getting 240 cannot be termed as glorious victory. Running the same shit show like importing Congress leaders indicate the arrogance continues unabated.

If you think our soldiers have to die at the border on a monthly basis by the filth coming from across the border, then there is something seriously wrong with you my man. Have you been watching the news? The infiltration is happening in Jammu now. And our senior army officials are chasing the pigs like a headless chickens. Things have indeed gotten worse. I am pretty sure you are not following what is happening at LoC. We need to teach Pakis a lesson every time there is a infiltration attempt. BJP needs to stand by it's words of taking 100 heads for every head like they used to say during UPA times and differentiate themselves as a "party with a difference" which they boast regularly. Right now, for me they are mirroring Congress day by day.

Last edited:
The purpose of these recruitment is just diversity?
Doesn't thing impact their performance?
I'm sorry SKC but overall this hue and cry about favored selection seems like a losers cope.
If the company isn't recruiting the best than someone else must and they must beat the compromised one.
If Microsoft has to be beaten than something better must come up.
DEI hiring mainly started gaining pace after 2019. It'll take a few more years for these companies to assess the impact.

Let's say there are 2 DEI employees in a team of 10. In most cases, 8 other employees will cover their slack. But over time, things will get bad.

But it seems, MS is now feeling the heat of recruiting DEI hires:
The consulting Big 4: PwC, Deloitte, EY, and KPMG are also in forefront of DEI hiring.

Just visit any of their office in Gurgaon and see their workforce.
DEI hires also get accelerated promotion opportunities as it's assumed that they won't be able to compete with real employees.

Are you in India? Have you seen the state of BJP in Haryana and Maharashtra? It is a shit show. Where did I say they should listen to me? All I am saying is get the showing running. Run lessons from your defeat. Yes, not getting a majority is indeed a defeat for BJP. Expecting 370 and getting 240 cannot be termed as glorious victory. Running the same shit show like importing Congress leaders indicate the arrogance continues unabated.

If you think our soldiers have to die at the border on a monthly basis by the filth coming from across the border, then there is something seriously wrong with you my man. Have you been watching the news? The infiltration is happening in Jammu now. And our senior army officials are chasing the pigs like a headless chickens. Things have indeed gotten worse. I am pretty sure you are not following what is happening at LoC. We need to teach Pakis a lesson every time there is a infiltration attempt. BJP needs to stand by it's words of taking 100 heads for every head like they used to say during UPA times and differentiate themselves as a "party with a difference" which they boast regularly. Right now, for me they are mirroring Congress day by day.

Ok, let's discuss both the states you mentioned.

Haryana - Before 2014, BJP was almost a non-entity. That they are even in this position is a miracle. BJP had no business winning Haryana back them or even now. Like with parties in power, anti-incumbency will set in, no matter how good your governance is. THAT is the nature of electoral politics. So, when they lose Haryana, you can be assured they will win it back in next cycle

MH - Before 2014, BJP walas would literally be like house maids to the Thackreys. Between 2014 to now BJP has gained significantly in MH. From 3rd or 4th pre 2014, they are now the uno party in MH.

I don't think or want even a single Indian soldier to die, EVER.
but me wanting something and reality are two different things.
Reality is, there is not a single country on this earth that can stop the Jihadis. Not even US.
So, you thinking somehow miraculously BJP would change minds of b@stards who want to kill and die in name of their god is silly.
You can only reduce deaths from their attacks. They have been like this for 1000+ years and will continue to be until the last of their kind ceases to exist.

So, come back to reality rather than wishy washy fantasy.

I do wish BJP go after these b@stards with full force but I also acknowledge that they managed Kashmir better than any govt post independence.

I'm sorry SKC but overall this hue and cry about favored selection seems like a losers cope.
If the company isn't recruiting the best than someone else must and they must beat the compromised one.
It isn't losers cope dude, this is an actual thing. And had it been a an incident or two then I too would've called it a losers cope. But this is a real thing. DEI hires might be problematic in future for them, but today there are many qualified enough to save their backs.

Anyways you know what goes on in big 4, they don't care about who they recruit anyways, honestly.

Copying my post from a direct conversation;

Has always been the case at American tech giants. They hire girls to maintain their sex ratios because there is barely any female employee in the higher echelons - much of their female workforce is concentrated among freshers and interns.

No country can prosper when it has Government Teachers like these. Proper sub humans these lot are.

Only a dictator can correct this country. In a Democracy, any leader who tries to correct this lot will be kicked out of power eventually by the Babus.

View: https://x.com/India_Policy/status/1813265046857723990

They are doing trial and error now to test the waters; things will fall in line eventually. GoI has been pushing for introduction of online/biometric attendance systems across state depts and PSUs for some time now.

This exact scenario played out at Railways (and a few PSUs) back when they introduced biometric attendance systems.

Ok, let's discuss both the states you mentioned.

Haryana - Before 2014, BJP was almost a non-entity. That they are even in this position is a miracle. BJP had no business winning Haryana back them or even now. Like with parties in power, anti-incumbency will set in, no matter how good your governance is. THAT is the nature of electoral politics. So, when they lose Haryana, you can be assured they will win it back in next cycle

MH - Before 2014, BJP walas would literally be like house maids to the Thackreys. Between 2014 to now BJP has gained significantly in MH. From 3rd or 4th pre 2014, they are now the uno party in MH.

I don't think or want even a single Indian soldier to die, EVER.
but me wanting something and reality are two different things.
Reality is, there is not a single country on this earth that can stop the Jihadis. Not even US.
So, you thinking somehow miraculously BJP would change minds of b@stards who want to kill and die in name of their god is silly.
You can only reduce deaths from their attacks. They have been like this for 1000+ years and will continue to be until the last of their kind ceases to exist.

So, come back to reality rather than wishy washy fantasy.

I do wish BJP go after these b@stards with full force but I also acknowledge that they managed Kashmir better than any govt post independence.

Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh have shown that BJP can beat Anti-incumbency if it sticks to ideology, respects their ground level workers, cultivate 2nd line of leadership, and most importantly drive economic growth. As long as they keep reinventing the party by solving one major problem every 5 years, they will keep getting elected. An entire generation of Gujaratis have not seen Congress government. And Madhya Pradesh too will more or less experience the same by 2028.

The human psychology of the Hindus is that once they get something they take things for granted. No electricity 24/7? Fine, here is 24/7 electricity. After 5 years, Hindus will take that for granted and don't even remember you for solving the problem of providing 24/7 electricity. Did people in UP remember Modi giving cylinders, electricity, free houses, and heck even Ram Temple while voting for SP whose only claim to fame is giving jungle raj? Hindus are not loyal. I don't have good words to say here. Some Muslim from Gujarat can win elections in Bengal. The Hindu bongs on the other hand are more than happy to label you as outsider if you do the same.

Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh have shown that BJP can beat Anti-incumbency if it sticks to ideology, respects their ground level workers, cultivate 2nd line of leadership, and most importantly drive economic growth. As long as they keep reinventing the party by solving one major problem every 5 years, they will keep getting elected. An entire generation of Gujaratis have not seen Congress government. And Madhya Pradesh too will more or less experience the same by 2028.

The human psychology of the Hindus is that once they get something they take things for granted. No electricity 24/7? Fine, here is 24/7 electricity. After 5 years, Hindus will take that for granted and don't even remember you for solving the problem of providing 24/7 electricity. Did people in UP remember Modi giving cylinders, electricity, free houses, and heck even Ram Temple while voting for SP whose only claim to fame is giving jungle raj? Hindus are not loyal. I don't have good words to say here. Some Muslim from Gujarat can win elections in Bengal. The Hindu bongs on the other hand are more than happy to label you as outsider if you do the same.

Gujarat and MP are the original bastions of hindutva politics.
Even then, they have only become bastions recently.

Let's not forget 2 cycles back, BJP almost lost Gujarat to Congress when Modi was PM.
This was during Patel agitation, at 12:30PM Congress was leading in seats.
MP, they lost last elections, let's not forget that.

Point is -> it's incredibly difficult to repeat electoral wins.
Modi becoming PM for 3rd consecutive term will probably never be repeated in our life time.

Regarding cultivating 2nd line of leadership, BJP does it better than any other party.
You seem to be going by twitter SM noise on dictatorship etc etc but out of all parties in India, BJP is the one with most freedom.
You really think there is any other party in India where the one person on top does not have absolute authority?

Your second para is right.
but your original point and my counter was something else.

Reactions: SKC
Let's not forget 2 cycles back, BJP almost lost Gujarat to Congress when Modi was PM.
This was during Patel agitation, at 12:30PM Congress was leading in seats.
MP, they lost last elections, let's not forget that.
Surpise surprise.Because they betrayed their core votebase. Lots of GC (edit-AND OBC) voters got agitated and pressed NOTA. Read below headline and contemplate what happened in the assembly election Five Months later in all 3 states.
It wasn't anti incumbency.
SmartSelect_20240717_174949_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
Surpise surprise.Because they betrayed their core votebase. Lots of GC voters got agitated and pressed NOTA. Read below headline and contemplate what happened in the assembly election Five Months later in all 3 states.
View attachment 3275
How significant are general castes in Madhay pradesh I doubt they outnumber OBC and SC ST?
See they lost now we can point 100 reason why they lost, there is no solid reason.
I could pull up some other news article of pre election and say "see this is why they lost", but what is the authenticity of that?

Surpise surprise.Because they betrayed their core votebase. Lots of GC voters got agitated and pressed NOTA. Read below headline and contemplate what happened in the assembly election Five Months later in all 3 states.
View attachment 3275

That's exactly what anti-incumbency means.
multiple issues pile up with the party in power losing elections.

How significant are general castes in Madhay pradesh I doubt they outnumber OBC and SC ST?
See they lost now we can point 100 reason why they lost, there is no solid reason.
I could pull up some other news article of pre election and say "see this is why they lost", but what is the authenticity of that?
I personally know a dozen GC people who pressed NOTA that time.

They represent a solid vote bloc in UP and MP especially.

They represent a solid vote bloc in UP and MP especially.

My bad that I said GC only.
SCST ruling apllies against OBC too. So add 50% MP's population-OBC also to the mix.

since DEI was being discussed, solution has to come from the place of it's origin i.e murica.
let's see who wins this battle within microsoft.
=====

Microsoft faces backlash after firing DEI team in US, internal email blasts company's ‘changing business needs’​

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back