Indian Politics and Democracy

Cheap Alcohol in Mumbai too???
Understand their thought process and future plans.

AAP understands that it is a urbanite party hence why it is able to rule place like Delhi. The kind of vote base he is looking for are present mostly in urban centers.
He will target, Kolkata Metropolitan, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune.
Dense constituencies.

Understand their thought process and future plans.

AAP understands that it is a urbanite party hence why it is able to rule place like Delhi. The kind of vote base he is looking for are present mostly in urban centers.
He will target, Kolkata Metropolitan, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune.
Dense constituencies.
Chandigarh BJP lost by 400 votes. Where was the difference? Outskirts where migrants live made the difference against bjp. What does that tell? Whats the votebank they create and then bank on?

In the background

1723017663571.png

Centre Reshuffles Senior Bureaucrats, Amit Negi Made Additional Secretary In PMO​

A 1999-batch Indian Administrative Service (IAS) officer of the Uttarakhand cadre, Mr Negi is currently joint secretary in the Department of Expenditure under the Union Ministry of Finance.​

India News

i'll do a prediction now itself, as soon as first setback/backlash comes, a lot of online hindutva warriors will loose their mind, will go into a self-destructive self-doubting mode, lashing out on anything and everything ,and start echoing the same language as murican deep state i.e teach modi a lesson. :ROFLMAO:

You can almost smell their response.

Nothing Modi does is enough or matters, only their useless agenda matters.

After Anna Datass, now we have Urja Daatass, Bitmen Datass & Hawai Indhan Dataas

1723035404081.png

I am pretty sure that normal farmers do not want to hear all these & the ones whom this is intended for will still block flyover when PM travels as happened before.

she is a leftie who was also lamenting why Hasina came to India and worls for Maktoobmedia. Do you expect anything better?
Regardless there was a time when Mudi used to do chills Chilli 24hrs in his opposition days.
While in power is is silent about most things he accused congress of.
Kinda hypocritical.
I wouldn't have pointed it out and raise this stink if there was a positive development in regards to national security and preparation on our end.
I could have excused his silence.
So if we are not supposed to vote against him than at least we can speak against him. At some point we will come to face that Modi cannot halt the inevitable future that we foresaw in congress days and vote a party that is not BJP. Since doom is inevitable than the little delay does not matter.

Regardless there was a time when Mudi used to do chill Chilli 24hrs in his opposition days.
While in power is is silent about most things he accused congress of.
Kinda hypocritical.
I wouldn't have pointed it out and raise this stink if there was a positive development in regards to national security and preparation on our end.
I could have excused his silence.
So if we are not supposed to vote against him than at least we can speak against him. At some point we will come to face that Modi cannot halt the inevitable future that we foresaw in congress days and vote a party that is not BJP. Since doom is inevitable than the little delay does not matter.
Yes we can definitely criticize the lacunas or the things not done which could have been done on last 10 years.

Doom is being made inevitable. we are snatching defeat from jaws of victory. And we can definitely lament about same.

i'll do a prediction now itself, as soon as first setback/backlash comes, a lot of online hindutva warriors will loose their mind, will go into a self-destructive self-doubting mode, lashing out on anything and everything ,and start echoing the same language as murican deep state i.e teach modi a lesson. :ROFLMAO:
Whatever Mr. Calm and collected. Aren't WB and Manipur enough for you for center to ignore things that are getting out of hand in every border state not to mention astronomical influence of open foreign interference in mainstream politics and media? I guess your anger is all channeled into what? Not even a single protest from supposed hindutva BJP on the streets, thats what its turned into now....three times in power got to their heads. Not much to be optimistic at this rate.

That said, everyone is saying the samething. I will take a break as I vented it. I hope Modiji has a strategy and may Mahadevji continue to guide him and honest folks in his team.

Whatever Mr. Calm and collected. Aren't WB and Manipur enough for you for center to ignore things that are getting out of hand in every border state not to mention astronomical influence of open foreign interference in mainstream politics and media? I guess your anger is all channeled into what? Not even a single protest from supposed hindutva BJP on the streets, thats what its turned into now....three times in power got to their heads. Not much to be optimistic at this rate.

That said, everyone is saying the samething. I will take a break as I vented it. I hope Modiji has a strategy and may Mahadevji continue to guide him and honest folks in his team.

this sentence is the key, this is what i am worried about. i have been at this for a decade observing public behaviour within the country and abroad before and after social media became big in India(jio effect), for a group within India that almost never agrees in total on anything , how is it that "everyone" are syncing on this ?

considering, arab spring started with dispute at a fruit stand, later channeled for a political outcome.

but then again in electoral politics, voter fatigue is also a thing, when it is time for a change, it will happen anyways. a three time PM is happening for second time in this country's history, prior to only today's 80 year olds remember what it is to have a three time PM.

basic question to ask ourselves, "are you sure, your thoughts are your own?".
what will happen if you limit information inflow for a week, limit it to basic news and consciously avoid other's opinions? will your opinions be the same?

* you as in, not you personally. just a thought experiment.

Last edited:
Actually on the contrary questions ought to be asked and aired to the govt otherwise it can create disconnect between the ruler and ruled which can lead to electoral surprises. I think its even more imperative for the people to ask questions when threat to national integration and culture. Otherwise how would the Govt know how people view neighborhood , internal events..? Which could also be helpful to them in determining what should be priority of things. e.g. I am glad enough noises were made about about Waqf board by BJP supporters pertaining to 2024 - which has lead them to have courage after 2024 to table bill soon enough. Otherwise last 10 years they were be on tenterhooks that might bring something they want but public may not accept fully as not being aware - and they thought people want ABV style status quo govt.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back