Indian Politics and Democracy

Question. What is the chance of BJP winning Haryana back?
BJP will have to bet on INDI clowns to be foolish enough and create some Jaat based protest with either wrestlers or farmers. In this way they can consolidate non jaat votes and win the Haryana. Postpone elections a little bit so that Arthia March towards Delhi clashes with elections.

What can jpc do except debate
- To give an impression that it is not being imposed in a dictatorial fashion, but through consultations with ruling secular parties. Can expect some minor dilution, but that’s how it is in coalition govt.
- Buy time to get support in RS. Probably win a few more seats in the upcoming RS elections to get closer to majority by itself.
- Helps lower the chance of false narratives. Probably in the background do some diplomacy to make sure no foreign backlash like in case of farm laws and Nupur Sharma.

The carrot is already dangled to Hindus. The bill might resurface again at the time of next major elections like Delhi or even UP.

- To give an impression that it is not being imposed in a dictatorial fashion, but through consultations with ruling secular parties. Can expect some minor dilution, but that’s how it is in coalition govt.
- Buy time to get support in RS. Probably win a few more seats in the upcoming RS elections to get closer to majority by itself.
- Helps lower the chance of false narratives. Probably in the background do some diplomacy to make sure no foreign backlash like in case of farm laws and Nupur Sharma.

The carrot is already dangled to Hindus. The bill might resurface again at the time of next major elections like Delhi or even UP.
After 2024, Next major RS election will be in 2026.
In 2025 only 8 seats are going for election.

After 2024, Next major RS election will be in 2026.
In 2025 only 8 seats are going for election.
Not very familiar with the timeline, but I think BJP is expected to win 8 of these RS seats (some from those resigned by Cong folks who won LS) + some nominated posts are also vacant.
I think we will see BJP+ getting RS majority this term.

Seeing the events in last few days i have come to realise the govt is full of rhetoric and less of substance. They say one thing and do the other. Every aspect of National security is in shambles. Only photo ops and chest thumping

Why not show examples where in 2014 India was better placed than in 2024.
This would give members here to analyze and debate.

Hooda said he would give the Rajya Sabha seat to Vinesh Phogat if they had a majority. Well, he hinted to the BJP, "you have a majority", do it first. I hope the BJP understand this subtle message from Hooda and send Vinesh Phogat to Rajya Sabha. Stomp wrestler politics of Congress. There is no unity in Congress in Haryana. A wedge has been created between Kumari Shailja and Hooda. Kumari Shailja is a Dalit leader from the Charmkar community from Hisar district, Barwala Tehsil, Sub Tehsil Uklana Mandi, Village Parbhuwala. Parbhuwala is our gwand (neighbouring village of my village). I personally know some of her family members and karyakartas. She's ambitious and recently won loksabha seat from Sirsa loksabha seat. Hooda doesn't like her, there is factionalism between Hooda's group and Shailja's group. Shailja was a favourite of the Nehru Gandhi family. I firmly believe one day Hooda will form his own political party. What happened with Captain Amrinder Singh will happen with Hooda. Hooda is a pragmatic and seasoned politician. He lambasted the Khattar government for the SYL issue. I feel deep down he doesn't care about farmers' politics, otherwise he would never have spoken about the SYL issue, which clearly goes against the interests of Punjab, Haryana farmer bhaichara. Hooda developed Haryana a lot, he is a pragmatic leader. What he said about the Rajya Sabha seat to Vinesh Phogat was a cleverly articulated message to the BJP. BJP should not miss the opportunity. Even if Congress manages to form a govt, it will not last long. When Rahul Gandhi is at the helm, factionalism will show cracks. Hooda's rhetoric against the BJP is too soft, he is certainly playing a long game with foresight. Hooda cares about the identity of Haryana and is very well aware of the consequences of a Sikh incursion into Haryana.

BJP will have to bet on INDI clowns to be foolish enough and create some Jaat based protest with either wrestlers or farmers. In this way they can consolidate non jaat votes and win the Haryana. Postpone elections a little bit so that Arthia March towards Delhi clashes with elections.

10+ years se BJP walo ko INDIA alliance walo ke scam nahi mil rahy?

Pappu bahar uski maa bahar , akhilesh bahar, dmk waly aur TMC waly sharddha scam kar ke bahar.

itna mauka hi kyun de rhy hai? Had it been any other country the leaders would have jailed the scamsters in opposition.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back