Indian Politics and Democracy

How do we stop this petty politics seeping in every single thing and GOI no matter whose afraid to take decisive action even it benifits country.
On the other it is china and USA who playing proper politics while we keep playing petty politics back at home harming our own progress and inching close to become vessels yet again.

these politics happened all the time, will continue in the future as well.
difference is that, now there is information overflow due to realtime selective amplification, and worse there is monetary incentive of amplification.

last time it took a few decades after emergency for public at large to realise that news organisations are taking us for a ride. not sure how the current scenario will get solved, usual trend is that things get worse before they get better.

worst case scenario is where U.S is at this moment, murican loop itself is not yet closed. so i presume whatever happens there will happen here with a lag and desi tadka.

some cues in video below.
=====

What Is Happening In America? | Current Political Situation Explained by Balaji Srinivasan | TRS 427​

View: https://youtu.be/AeqvCxvH_QA

That's how you do it...not just on this issue but on every issue that can be contentious

View: https://x.com/cvkrishnan/status/1825824566146408904?t=7J6gMOxmUnxfXWiB7O1P1g&s=19

name a few laws from UPA period that happened this way, let's see if this checks out. because it is UPA, we also have to check if it was UPA implementing NGO's agenda, or NGOs implementing UPA agenda.

it's been a decade, memories of that period are fading, no harm to rechecking our assumptions.

name a few laws from UPA period that happened this way, let's see if this checks out. because it is UPA, we also have to check if it was UPA implementing NGO's agenda, or NGOs implementing UPA agenda.

it's been a decade, memories of that period are fading, no harm to rechecking our assumptions.
It is not about who was implementing whose agenda. It is about seeding the narrative to your advantage whether you do it through your supportive NGOs or media houses or think tank all of which exist in plenty on a certain price tag. Even if the NGOs were implementing UPA agenda it's still would have to be made justifiable to the public by the minister and Minister would task that same NGO to create favourable air for it

Identified two gems for top leadership
Yogi Adityanath and Nitin Gadkari

One is master of administration other is master of infrastructural development. They speak less, do more and actions are visible.

It is not about who was implementing whose agenda. It is about seeding the narrative to your advantage whether you do it through your supportive NGOs or media houses or think tank all of which exist in plenty on a certain price tag. Even if the NGOs were implementing UPA agenda it's still would have to be made justifiable to the public by the minister and Minister would task that same NGO to create favourable air for it
the folks who created favourable air for UPA, were also co-ordinating allocation of ministerial posts.

anyways going back to my reply, remind us of a few instances where it played out the way that fellow says. a few major ones that come to my mind are RTI, RTE and RTF.

any laws of pure political nature that comes to mind, which happened the way that fellow is describing?

Hello everyone. Since the past few years, I have been mostly optimistic about the future of our country, but suddenly why have the government and Modi started acting just like congress? Since today morning I have been seeing many people on twitter too losing hope in the future of our country because of this lateral entry issue. I mean it's pretty evident, it's going to be 3 months since BJP was elected, what happened to Modi's 100 days plan? There seems to be no intention of pushing major reforms and appeasement and caste politics seem to have taken center stage. Although it's not like BJP has been stellar since 2014 but, in my opinion, they are the only option we have, but if it continues like this, then what? Just once I want to see my country reach the top, at a level it was long ago, but I don't think most of the people and politicians of this country want to. Viksit Bharat seems to be impossible if things go on like this. I hope I am overreacting lol. Looking forward to hearing your opinions.

To those who are on or track stuff on twitter/youtube/instagram/whatsapp groups - Has the Ajmer rape case verdict of today been highlighted or suggested by feeds?

Hello everyone. Since the past few years, I have been mostly optimistic about the future of our country, but suddenly why have the government and Modi started acting just like congress? Since today morning I have been seeing many people on twitter too losing hope in the future of our country because of this lateral entry issue. I mean it's pretty evident, it's going to be 3 months since BJP was elected, what happened to Modi's 100 days plan? There seems to be no intention of pushing major reforms and appeasement and caste politics seem to have taken center stage. Although it's not like BJP has been stellar since 2014 but, in my opinion, they are the only option we have, but if it continues like this, then what? Just once I want to see my country reach the top, at a level it was long ago, but I don't think most of the people and politicians of this country want to. Viksit Bharat seems to be impossible if things go on like this. I hope I am overreacting lol. Looking forward to hearing your opinions.

Brother. This is a dehati republic where people are addicted to Khatakhat and the vast majority of them are more loyal to their caste and tribe, not to the long term goals of the nation state. India will trudge along slowly -inch by inch, but don't expect vikasit bharat or anything of that sort. Just look at massive the protests today against Dharavi redevelopment.

यथा प्रजा तथा  राजा

To those who are on or track stuff on twitter/youtube/instagram/whatsapp groups - Has the Ajmer rape case verdict of today been highlighted or suggested by feeds?

Yes it did come. But now there is some other protest and clash going on in Mumbai

Brother. This is a dehati republic where people are addicted to Khatakhat and the vast majority of them are more loyal to their caste and tribe, not to the long term goals of the nation state. India will trudge along slowly -inch by inch, but don't expect vikasit bharat or anything of that sort. Just look at massive the protests today against Dharavi redevelopment.

यथा प्रजा तथा  राजा

110 -120 crore are dehatis. They have no idea whatsoever and what is going on and in case they know they are least concerned. Their brains are restricts to food and reproduction that's all. The 10% are running the nation only. Baki sab ko koi kuch matlab nahi hai bhai.

I am also not hopeful about future either it was like that since farmer protest but in 2024 I have had quite a reality check. Let’s agree that most of our population is suicidal kast kanging khatkhat freebies loving who don’t care about nation building or surviving as dhindu in this onslaught and on top it off the great Nehru and Gandhi and their ilk choose the dumbocracy model of governance to put nail on it.
IMHO we need mao .

We're back to the era of Caste politics and there is no way back. People who are optimistic about the future are living in illusion. The wording of this official release is evident. We may witness 2004-14 era for next 10 yrs.

View attachment 7188

View attachment 7189
It is par for course for coalition politics. Not losing power is more important, it seems.

Have a feeling that it has all been going down the slope since the hurried inauguration of the Ram temple in Ayodhya. Divine retribution maybe.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back