Indian Politics and Democracy

BJP should have lost this election.
The collation kichadi is not good.
RW does not need to give much importance to this.
Why would people even ask such question?

Don't agree.

People who make these statements haven't lived through Congress govts.
Or have forgotten what they have done when in power.

It's just mind boggling that after every set back, this is the attitude of people.

Power is everything, especially if you are a hindu.
If Congress comes back, the Chrislamists will have a field day on us.

This is the height of incompetence of the current regime. This Tikait's ass was saved by BJP-Bajrang Dal during Muzaffarnagar riots when mleccha were chopping and disposing Jats in Upper Ganga Canal. Any sane govt would have got ridden of thugs like him, Yogendra Yadav, Gurnam Chaduni.

View: https://x.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1825940352454259095?t=TWrZYLBYPMJrvaDvCCYjNQ&s=19

Yeah, BJP must reply to every barking dog,
may be they should hunt him,

I will personally ask Modi and Shah to take some shotguns and go after the guy.

what bleeping nonsense.

what bleeping nonsense.

Yes but this is no regular barking dog. Modi and Shah needs to have someone set the dogs on him and completely ignore the SC in the interests of preserving law and order.

Yes but this is no regular barking dog. Modi and Shah needs to have someone set the dogs on him and completely ignore the SC in the interests of preserving law and order.

That's how heroes are made.

Unfortunately in India there are no laws against these kind of speeches.
If govt goes after them, you can easily see how it ends - in SC, with case dismissed, egg on govt face and that buffoon becoming a bigger hero.

Remember how case against Zubair who says much worse things ended up? SC basically waved a green flag for Zubair to keep posting.

That's how heroes are made.

Unfortunately in India there are no laws against these kind of speeches.
If govt goes after them, you can easily see how it ends - in SC, with case dismissed, egg on govt face and that buffoon becoming a bigger hero.

Remember how case against Zubair who says much worse things ended up? SC basically waved a green flag for Zubair to keep posting.

Then we need to go after SC. If SC would allow muslim violence against Hindus to go unimpeded, then we need to stop the SC.

Chillax everyone. The primary aim is to maintain the hold of Hindu power on centre by any means possible and to keep the Anti Hindu guys out of power for next foreseeable future.

Atleast even if Modi becomes Maulana Modi, he's miles better than Raul and the BIF gang.

I don't mind if they get 180 seats next time around and still stay in power for another 5 years. I just don't want to see any BIF gang anywhere close to power for next 30 years atleast

Modi may be one of the best PM's we got in this generation, he has few Initiated disruptive changes which India could only think of. But the way things are going.. in future he shall not be remembered for things he did , but for 2014-2024 golden opportunity lost period where he could have nailed foreign interference thoroughly.

I can only see India becoming playground of all sorts of powers doing subversion and creating chaos in society. Detractors of India are working at grassroot level in spreading F.U.D (Fear, Under confidence in Nation, Division among people) using all means of Tech. This shall be not good for the nation in long run - if not stemmed now.

Then we need to go after SC. If SC would allow muslim violence against Hindus to go unimpeded, then we need to stop the SC.

Let's see how BJP manages the house during winter session.
with more seats in RS, it should give them a bit more juice.

what bleeping nonsense.
O-thy-enlighted one. Please help me to understand thy 56d chess being played by Namo-Chanakya nexus.

Everything, literally everything done by Modi is a masterstroke for you. Thy "barking dogs" you're mentioning costed us 70k crore in just 2020.

They literally held PM hostage on a flyover near border. These barking dogs costed BJP nearly 10 seats in PB, HR, West UP in 24.

List goes on and on and on. But yes. sab changa si.

O-thy-enlighted one. Please help me to understand thy 56d chess being played by Namo-Chanakya nexus.

Everything, literally everything done by Modi is a masterstroke for you. Thy "barking dogs" you're mentioning costed us 70k crore in just 2020.

They literally held PM hostage on a flyover near border. These barking dogs costed BJP nearly 10 seats in PB, HR, West UP in 24.

List goes on and on and on. But yes. sab changa si.

Oh yeah man.
We are the only democracy with these kinds of problems.

May be we should look at the most powerful US as comparison.
Oh wait, these guys actually burned whole cities during BLM protests and the same happens whenever a black guy meets his end.

These kinds of fkers are not new to India, we have seem 1000 times worse than this barking dog.
If this is the best BJP has to encounter, they are pretty safe.

Not over-reacting to every shit is part of politics.
words like masterstroke, 56d chess, chanakya are great indicators where you are coming from.

LOL, imagine making an idiot from small village a martyr. Now that's chanakya masterstroke from idiots who can't find their hole to wipe it.

Oh wait, these guys actually burned whole cities during BLM protests and the same happens whenever a black guy meets his end.
The BLM protest you're mentioning costed Trump his tenure. Burning cities? Country like US can bear 2 Trillions in a war with stone agers and yet prosper, Not applicable for us.

Keep ignoring everything. It seems that Modi’s closest political advisors are the same. Let these "barking dogs" become more emboldened until the party is wiped out from the entire North, more monetary loss to locals(the one who actually votes for them; but why should we be bothered about those idiots). Their downfall is happening faster than anticipated a year ago.

Last edited:
The BLM protest you're mentioning costed Trump his tenure. Burning cities? Country like US can bear 2 Trillions in a war with stone agers and yet prosper, Not applicable for us.

Keep ignoring everything. It seems that Modi’s closest political advisors are the same. Let these "barking dogs" become more emboldened until the party is wiped out from the entire North, more monetary loss to locals(the one who actually votes for them; but why should we be bothered about those idiots). Their downfall is happening faster than anticipated a year ago.

You are smart enough to understand the point that every democracy will have these.
We fare better than many first world countries including US.

Yeah man, you need to ignore quite a lot in democracy.
THAT is the whole point of the system called DEMOCRACY. That people have the right to do shit as ordained in the constitution.

It's a constitutional, court approved, parliament enacted right.

Again, it;s not like you don't know this stuff.
You just want to use words like chanakya, 56d, etc etc to make your posts sound cool. it;s like 'look at me guys, I am using all these fancy words to abuse BJP and Modi' on issues that are like used toilet paper in a democracy.

People seem to forget it's these rights that are allowing Mamta being put under pressure in WB.
Let's all recall SC explicitly asking WB govt to allow protests yesterday.

The worst thing Modi can do is to go aggressively after protestors. That's what these career protestors want. And your advise is for Modi to give in to their agenda.

man, get the F outa here.

man, get the F outa here.
You are smart enough to understand the point that every democracy will have these.
We fare better than many first world countries including US.

Yeah man, you need to ignore quite a lot in democracy.
THAT is the whole point of the system called DEMOCRACY. That people have the right to do shit as ordained in the constitution.

It's a constitutional, court approved, parliament enacted right.

Again, it;s not like you don't know this stuff.
You just want to use words like chanakya, 56d, etc etc to make your posts sound cool. it;s like 'look at me guys, I am using all these fancy words to abuse BJP and Modi' on issues that are like used toilet paper in a democracy.

People seem to forget it's these rights that are allowing Mamta being put under pressure in WB.
Let's all recall SC explicitly asking WB govt to allow protests yesterday.

The worst thing Modi can do is to go aggressively after protestors. That's what these career protestors want. And your advise is for Modi to give in to their agenda.
Oh my god! SC paraded Momta Begum. Now, she'll be losing the next assembly election. The citizens of the union will now pronounce her as the dictator. None of that is going to hurt her image. She'll bribe the people before next election and again come to the office.

But these barking dogs can definitely drag him out of power flashing caste, farmers card.

Till then keep on simping and keeping that peanut head in sand.

Will follow the general rule of DFI, ignore a licker.

Oh my god! SC paraded Momta Begum. Now, she'll be losing the next assembly election. The citizens of the union will now pronounce her as the dictator. None of that is going to hurt her image. She'll bribe the people before next election and again come to the office.

But these barking dogs can definitely drag him out of power flashing caste, farmers card.

Till then keep on simping and keeping that peanut head in sand.

Will follow the general rule of DFI, ignore a licker.

That was an expression, not literal get the F out of here....

Coming to the topic, don;t jump from one to another.
Whether Mamta stays in power is not is immaterial, if that is the argument then Modi just got a 3rd term.

The topic of discussion is what to do with protestors and instigators?

So, stick to it.

Mamta tried to play her hand and got spanking from SC, which now emboldened protestors more.
BJP did the same Zubair, SC let him out and now he is untouchable, a hero and is posting more shit more vigorously.
Some times in a democracy, it's very wise not to pick fights where none exist.
A barking dog is nuisance. Don't catch it;s tail, get bitten and contract rabies

This is being spread in the social media and other channels.dfa.PNG

Trans: We want justice

Only one course, only one demand, CM's resignation

If CM doesn't resign within 26.08.24 then on 27.08.24 at 2 p.m. we will go to Nabanna "The main building of Bengel Gobeermint"

From each house one must come on their own accord. We are appealing.

No violence or disruption of social harmony.

Pulice should come too.

Appealer- West Bengel Students Society

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back