Indian Private Defence Sector

why only me or any one else almost all drones totally resembles Chinese FPV drones ( hurricane, geparc etc) also DJI goggle 2 when did it became Indian, the 7000km nothing but control over 4g network, i thought they where legit but i feel another Chinese products re marketed in Made in India name
Somebody verify this claim. Is it Chinese product being sold by India or only Chinese made parts.

Will this drop grenades?
If it's dropping munitions then why it's being called kamikaze??
It should be able to do both. Idea for this drone is also to go inside hiding places. There it shall have no chance for drop and scoot.

I heard we rejected Brazilian Proposal of incorporating their Radar in Akash-NG SAM System? Looks like they want just the Missile. The Brazilians also went to Chinese for SAM, and they were offered some obscure outdated thing and add on to Chinese Export quality no wonder they are hesitating towards that. Babus really don't know what strategic planning is. We need Embraer more than they need us, our private companies whether TASL/Mahindra need to learn how to make modern Large Passenger size planes for our Transport or Tanker or even indigenous passenger programs. That expertise gained from manufacturing C-390 can be used on a future 4x IAE Turbofan Heavy Transport/Tanker/AWACS. Looks like Gobermint, Babus, Imported Air Force genrols have no roadmap on heavy planes and want to continue to import them unlike self-reliance on fighters.

Lekha Wireless has successfully and convincingly demonstrated the capabilities of SDR with advanced LPI (Low Probability Intercept) radios (below noise floor communication + FH > 5000 hops/sec) to the Army.The elite group of technical officers in the Indian Army appreciated the flawless features we demonstrated (secure voice communication in LPI/LPD mode, applications like situational awareness and messaging).Lekha is excited to enhance this solution further for improved data rates to enable LPI mode for other applications.

1722872887405.jpeg

I heard we rejected Brazilian Proposal of incorporating their Radar in Akash-NG SAM System? Looks like they want just the Missile. The Brazilians also went to Chinese for SAM, and they were offered some obscure outdated thing and add on to Chinese Export quality no wonder they are hesitating towards that. Babus really don't know what strategic planning is. We need Embraer more than they need us, our private companies whether TASL/Mahindra need to learn how to make modern Large Passenger size planes for our Transport or Tanker or even indigenous passenger programs. That expertise gained from manufacturing C-390 can be used on a future 4x IAE Turbofan Heavy Transport/Tanker/AWACS. Looks like Gobermint, Babus, Imported Air Force genrols have no roadmap on heavy planes and want to continue to import them unlike self-reliance on fighters.

What is wrong with French plane which is going to be manufactured in India.

I dont think thats a trustworthy source. Also 25kN for 5T motw doesnt sound sensible.
Yes not trustworthy but a CAT HALE is in development been hearing that for a while nothing concrete hopefully it's true cause ADE HALE isn't going anywhere

Exporting in thousands but blind UN Generals can't see them or use it against militants in J&K.

I don't know why people in India are so Impotent to this simple fact. Why

Why Can't UN Generals use Attack helicopters for reconnaissance purpose.

None have any answer for such questions in India but still we can't criticize UN Generals even if their incompetence causing death of soldiers.

People in India care more about these UN Generals sentiments rather than life of soldiers.

You all are sinners.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back