Indo-China Border & LAC

Bro I am not kidding. What % of India lives in high-rise metropolitans or bustling cities really ? A tiny fraction only.

Instead of dharma & culture kanging, our generation must focus on ruthless economy + military building.

This chart tells you the fundamental problem of India -

images

Uneducated dehati chapris will always vote for caste + freebies politics. They will drag the country down no matter how much dharma or culture maxxing you do.

Once we have our economy and military sorted, go fullpower on culture and dharma influence. Nobody listens to a poor broke man.
Sigh ... you are taking extreme views ..
The random pic of an east asian village and one from a poor area was in very poor taste.
and now you are talking about highrises. I can go and find nice looking villages with little trouble in southern India (I only say southern India because I live here lol)which is far from 5% of the country.
And since you are talking about economy and military ...
You do realise that the US at anytime can and has pressured its lapdogs to give major concessions on economic terms and as the security provider has the final say in their military as well .
Did china need to present its bum to the US to become developed ?
The folks talking about cultural stuff are merely pointing out the end state of such a large US influence on a country .

Last edited:

Hope there's no metaphorical Nariyal Paani chutiyapa again.

Exactly after that nariyal pani mehfil Chinese got to know about strategic value of Tamil Nadu and Xi ordered their spy vessels to keep eyes on southern India. LOL Now due to some Landrus in BJP only every now and then a Chinese spy vessels is seen docked in Bay of Bengal.

********************************************************************. Yeh kardenge wo kardenge. Thankfully Ajit Doval is there who is cleaning the mess spread by these landrus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking dhandhos
But then again it's from Al-Jizzeera
Jaljira quoting joker Kuggu, lmao. Proper clown to clown conversation. In reality, nobody really has a clue - the incumbents maintain tight control over their internal decision making.
Reasons from our side vary from stabilising the border to getting the Americans off our back thereby reducing their leverage & improving our bargaining position on a host of other issues especially in the light of what's recently transpired between us & the US & Canada , to getting Chinese expertise not necessarily their investment in sorting out our mfg capabilities thereby reducing our dependence on China in critical sectors.

Motivations on the part of the Chinese probably include patching up with India so as not to increase the number of nations inimical to it , to preventing more close co operation within the Quad to other unknown factors as of now . It could also be that partial goals of what they attempted in 2020 may have been met.

Let's not forget their tactics of salami slicing especially as far as India goes would be to occupy 2-3 such spots then vacate 1 or 2 & occupy the 3rd on a permanent basis thus altering the reality there forever. What exactly the contours of the agreement we've reached with them will be known in due course of time . In any case all or most of the buffer zones have been established in our areas of influence not necessarily our side of the LAC.

Bottom line still remains what it was earlier - both the Chinese & the US are threats with the former being the more immediate one & the latter the long term & both aren't to be trusted.

95% of India lives in these type of infra -

1729604512529.png

Random village in SoKo / Japan / Taiwan colonialised / heavily influenced by America -

1729604677837.png

And you want to tell me preserving our culture is our utmost priority and not economic prosperity ?
You posted photo of a village in soko Japan

Here is how 95% of Japan lives.

images

Ain't something too hi fi. If the Indian photo had concrete road and markings as well as better construction on individual buildings than it wouldn't be much differnet than Japan.

Here is where top 10% of kolkata lives. Per capita income 2700 $ and planned city Salt Lake.

images

This is how top 20 to 30% of Chnadiagrh lives.

Screenshot_20241022_234144_Maps.jpg

Per capita income 4700$ planner city Chandigarh.

Screenshot_20241022_234500_Maps.jpg

This is how top 5% of Patna lives.

Per capita of 1700$ Semi planned city Kankarbagh.

How urban indian looks is a product of its failed city planning. Even though Philadelphia streets are full of garbage and crumbling infra it would still look better than India because of city planning with symmetry and harmony.

kind of a vague confirmation by Chinese in their briefing without any specifics.

“The two sides reached resolutions on relevant matters. China will work with India to implement those”

View: https://x.com/chellaney/status/1848686461404545435?s=46

There would have been no announcement of a patrolling accord from Modi Gov.. if there was no such accord..
It was 20 Indian soldiers that were killed, and China that broke previous agreements.. So, it is Modi who needa to justify to the Indian public as to why hi is now meeting Xi..

We are gonna get KLPDed so hard by Chinese that Nehru is gonna laugh from his grave.

-------------------------------------------------------------

View: https://x.com/akki_bauer22_/status/1848805216495284496

What other way do you see?

If gora scum are going to create such a huge issue over a lowly thug like Nijjer, it's obvious they have nothing but 100% bad intent towards us.

I'll trust the Chinks over Americunts any day. Obviouly we need to be careful and not trust CCP blindly.

If gora scum are going to create such a huge issue over a lowly thug like Nijjer, it's obvious they have nothing but 100% bad intent towards us.

I'll trust the Chinks over Americunts any day. Obviouly we need to be careful and not trust CCP blindly.
Goras are salty because R&AW is running amok in their own backyard. Nijjars and Pannuns are useful idiots.

Chinkus will strike again, btw - just like @mist_consecutive predicted. And in the mean time, they would absolutely love to flood the Indian market with their cheap subsidized exports (given the amount of stimuli their gormint is pumping in their bid to escape some severe economic crisis, India can be a perfect dumping ground for them).

What other way do you see?

Why these mood swings ? chinese will 100% try infiltration again and then we will be back to loving the quad. In the end monkey balancing is our future until we industrialise and attain energy security.

Goras are salty because R&AW is running amok in their own backyard. Nijjars and Pannuns are useful idiots.

Chinkus will strike again, btw - just like @mist_consecutive predicted. And in the mean time, they would absolutely love to flood the Indian market with their cheap subsidized exports (given the amount of stimuli their gormint is pumping in their bid to escape some severe economic crisis, India can be a perfect dumping ground for them).
But I don't understand why would a deal on the LAC be predicated on the Chinese flooding our markets with their wares ? If we really were so suicidal we'd have signed up on the RCEP.

Rather the Chinese may have consented to the detente in the hope we'd be more open to their goods. I'd say we may even have hinted at granting them access in exchange for a border agreement without getting into specifics.

The Indian side may have as usual refused to have been cornered on this telling the Chinese all such discussions on specifics would succeed not precede a border agreement sticking to our earlier stand best articulated by Jaishankar that the state of our relationship will be determined by the state of affairs on the border.

Will there be concessions ? I would think so which in turn would be linked to the expertise the Chinese would be willing to share in terms of personnel & know how in certain sectors like solar panels , cellphone mfg etc . in lieu of which there would be some trade offs.

Just as whatever trust there existed which arguably wasn't much to begin with disappeared in 2020 with those days never returning why should it be too different as far as trade ties goes ?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back