LCA TEJAS MK-I & MK-IA: News and Discussion

At the time of choosing F404 to power the development aircraft, it was a reasonable choice to me. Because Kaveri failed to materialise, Tejas had to carry on with it. I guess that engines for Mk1 were delivered as scheduled so what indications were there in 2021 that the engines for Mk1A would be late? I imagine that the effects of Covid-19 on the supply chain were not good for any engine builder. Supply chain disruption due to Russia invading Ukraine then followed.

Who knows what would have happened if EJ200 had been chosen instead of F404 (if it was suitable for Tejas). Would Eurojet have also been late in delivering?
Eurocunts don't even have the capacity to manufacture and deliver 200 engines on time, same with France.
It would not have made much of a difference but we could've gotten at least 2 to 3 engines per year till now and upto 10 engines once the supply chain issue was solved.

Burgericans on the other hand has declared unofficial sanction as we got 0 engines in two years

Eurocunts don't even have the capacity to manufacture and deliver 200 engines on time, same with France.
It would not have made much of a difference but we could've gotten at least 2 to 3 engines per year till now and upto 10 engines once the supply chain issue was solved.

Burgericans on the other hand has declared unofficial sanction as we got 0 engines in two years
Would you like me to descend to your level? I won't, Don't call me a euroc*nt.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back