Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

View attachment 8438

Ninda Ji agrees this is the future.

Who are we to question?

Why didn’t we choose this PC from SMPP?
View attachment 8369
I think fir normal infantry bulky bulletproof jacket which provide overall protection is good for war with china or pakistan considering it isn't that heavy and more protection on shoulders should be there it will provide overall protection against sharpnel wound from drones and artillery which is biggest source of death in modern warfare (Russia-ukraine)
And for Ci/CT ops for infantry and sf this smpp plate carrier is best offcourse with added lap panel for entire sf this one would look lot better

I think fir normal infantry bulky bulletproof jacket which provide overall protection is good for war with china or pakistan considering it isn't that heavy and more protection on shoulders should be there it will provide overall protection against sharpnel wound from drones and artillery which is biggest source of death in modern warfare (Russia-ukraine)
And for Ci/CT ops for infantry and sf this smpp plate carrier is best offcourse with added lap panel for entire sf this one would look lot better
No actually Pakistan maybe with china mobility and energy is required more that heavy tank will drain the troops out that’s why you see Ukrainian use groin protection but that is a add on,on a PC

No actually Pakistan maybe with china mobility and energy is required more that heavy tank will drain the troops out that’s why you see Ukrainian use groin protection but that is a add on,on a PC
I think for china we need something like Russian strelok infantry gear you can have from plate carrier to a juggernaut because you get lot of add on armour and removable battle belt attached to pc so you can have belt set up even on heavy jacket

View: https://youtu.be/S__A5XYyBvQ?si=bPe5PiTD73IIYIGo
Full video on this strelok gear use caption auto translate to English because video is in Russian
This is actually plate carriers which operator can use as light too if he wants and can add additional armour as requirement

I think for china we need something like Russian strelok infantry gear you can have from plate carrier to a juggernaut because you get lot of add on armour and removable battle belt attached to pc so you can have belt set up even on heavy jacket
I can bet you troops will not give up mobility for protection a light plate carrier(lvl 4/4+) and battle belt setup with maybe a groin protector was needed and they ended up with this abomination
1725460161064.png

View: https://youtu.be/-nDYzr_mNHA?si=wrchtg9Jk5MvivWA
This heavy new smpp bpj looks much better they need to add additional protection on shoulders for sharpnel
This should be standard for infantry and few number in sf for specific mission

I can bet you troops will not give up mobility for protection a light plate carrier(lvl 4/4+) and battle belt setup with maybe a groin protector was needed and they ended up with this abomination
View attachment 8445
Btw smpp bpj looks really good even for china

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back