Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Same. No Idea about the firm
GWFQIgwXUAMQwPn

View: https://x.com/NorthernComd_IA/status/1828831087532921259/photo/3

Btw i am new here
But I want to know is there anything ongoing to provide our sf nvg or proper cammo every unit have different cammo even in same unit there are multiple cammo

Btw i am new here
But I want to know is there anything ongoing to provide our sf nvg or proper cammo every unit have different cammo even in same unit there are multiple cammo
SF always has NVG before they use to have hand held/weapon mounted ones now they have helmet mounted one TASL RAJAKs etc 1 unit has procured TONBO BNVD-P QUAD NVGs as well they are doing bits but it’s very very slow.

SF always has NVG before they use to have hand held/weapon mounted ones now they have helmet mounted one TASL RAJAKs etc 1 unit has procured TONBO BNVD-P QUAD NVGs as well they are doing bits but it’s very very slow.
I have seen helmet mounted ones rajak only with Marcos as you said one unit have quad nvg i hope rest also open there eyes and procure from tonbo imaging in kashmir i have only seen thermal not a single helmet mounted nvg
I know those rifle mounted nvg were they from bel

I have seen helmet mounted ones rajak only with Marcos as you said one unit have quad nvg i hope rest also open there eyes and procure from tonbo imaging in kashmir i have only seen thermal not a single helmet mounted nvg
I know those rifle mounted nvg were they from bel
RAJAKs are not common I believe the Israel ones are (i don’t can’t remember the name iam old)

We are slow in mordenisation mean while new infantry gear by Russia strelok IMG_20240902_170728.jpg
View: https://youtu.be/KyWOM5TKNis?si=rSIau4lmKqAMzrVU

You can use this as light set up by removing additional armour of shoulder,thigh and fore arms for mobility or you can add this armour in case of need i don't think we have anything similar to it our forces deserve this kind of gear

Yes it is the American 'Extended Cold Weather Clothing System (ECWCS) Level 5' in UCP imported after Galwan Clash.
I'd have assumed that this would have been replaced by indig ECWS by now. The American one's were emergency purchase but now seems to have been retained.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back